Tuesday August 8, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8:40pm BBT Cody grabs a bag and heads to the BY laundry.  He puts some clothes into the washer and pulls some out of the dryer.  Next he heads to the WA to use the WC. BB warns the bedroom lights must be on during the day.  Prince's 1999 begins playing and FotH.

9:40AM Cody working out in the BY. HG still sleeping in the house.

9:53AM BBT Xmas doing her brand talk in the wave room. Telling you how you can achieve what you want. Josh called to get new batteries.

10:03AM BBT Xmas has moved on from her infomercial to give advice on proper dating and relationships. She is still alone in the wave room. Elena is lying out in the BY.

10:08AM BBT BB tells the HG to head inside. Elena says she thinks that is it. Cody and Jason were outside with her.

10:15AM BBT Matt comes into the kitchen. (he is wearing a blue shirt today for those who keep score). Jason unclogging the sink. Raven keeps removing the rain protectors and food is getting down the sink.

10:24AM BBT Lockdown is done. Cody and Jason putting down the awnings. They talk. Cody asks Jason if he would consider throwing at least one vote so it's not unanimous against Jess. Sounds like Jason said he would consider it.

10:35PAM BBT In the KT Paul and Jason talking about bull riding. He wants to bring his dad an try it. They talk about how they are outside the house. Xmas says in the house she is quiet but outside the house she isn't.

10:56AM BBT Paul, Xmas and Jason in the KT. Still talking about bull riding. In the BY Cody and Jess on the hammock.

11:00 AM BBT  On the hammock, Jessica tells Cody she wants him to unleash hell on the house when she's gone.  She said she wants to see Evil Dick 2.0 in him.  He says he won't be like that.  He'll unleash the fear of game in them.  "The next time you get kevin alone, can you ask him if he plans on evicting Raven or Elena?"- Jessica.  Jessica:  "he told me he's not voting me out. I want him to vote out Raven."  Jessica is happy when Cody tells her that he talked to Jason and asked him to vote out Raven.  They say even with that, it'll still be a 4-4 vote.  Jessica doesn't want a tie because she doesn't want it to be Josh who sends her home.  Jessica's still so happy that Jason could possibly vote out Raven.  She's excited mostly that Raven will see several people voted her out.  Jessica says she'll enjoy ripping Raven's security blanket from her and walking out with it.  Jessica talks about Big Meech took paul's duck with him.  Cody kills a bug on Jessica's face and she's jokingly mad and calls him insane for smushing a bug on her face.

11:07 AM BBT:  Jessica and Cody go back to talking about when Cody asked Jason to vote out Raven.  Jessica can't wait to see the look on Raven's face.  She says if Raven tries to hug her, she's going to put her palm in Raven's face and say, "nope!  not today, satan."

11:08 AM BBT:  Josh is in the DR.  Jessica tells Cody she plans on super gluing herself to Cody today [and that's different than any other day how?]

11:09 AM BBT:  Paul's talking to Jason and Christmas outside about rodeo clowns.  Jason says he's different than other clowns. He lets people take pictures for free with his bull. 

11:11 AM BBT:  Paul complains that haven't gotten the snapchat glasses yet but they think they'll get them today.  Talk goes back to Jason's rodeo job.  Paul talks about when he started his own company.  Paul says his parents didn't really support him (financially) but they were glad he was doing something.  Christmas says she started with $10,000 to open her gym and her parents thought she was crazy.  They pictured her having a traditional gym. 

11:12 AM BBT:  Jason is glad that BB should help his career because more people will know him.  He wants to be heard in the rodeo world because he has a lot of ideas that he can back up.

11:13 AM BBT:  Jason:  I know I'm bigger than what I think I am because my dad was like, before I came on this thing, he said I'd be home in an f*ing week."  brief WBRB.  Jason:  "on the flip side, my dad sees I've proved him wrong in everything he thinks about me.  my dad is a smart mother f*er. he can build anything.  with him, you have to go through the phases where he's like 'Jason you act like you gotta reinvent the wheel' but then later, you see he's doing what I suggested he should do.  then 4 days later, he's got a prototype built of what I suggested.  then I go get all the materials, the piping, the bending.."  paul: "you need to sneak some weed into his food so your dad can calm down."

11:16 AM BBT:  Jason:  "then my dad says, ok it'll work.  but I aint building it. here's the prototype.  so then I go in and start building it.  then my dad is watching me and looks like he's dying to get in to help me."  then Jason goes on about everything his dad would say while fussing about everything that Jason is doing. 

Josh brings Christmas food out.  She jokes that she can't tell Kevin but Josh might be her new house husband.

11:19 AM BBT:  Jason:  "My dad bitches and whines about everything but he's teaching me at the end of the day."

1120 AM BBT:  Paul says he unloaded on his parents right before he came into the BB house this season.  At the end of the argument, he says his parents drop the bomb of how they were purposely telling him he shouldn't do things or can't do things to push him to actually do them.  He realizes every time his parents act like paul can't do something, it's because they know his personality and know he will try harder because of his parents act like he can't.

11:22 AM BBT:  Christmas says limits are a lie. and if you believe that lie, you'll allow yourself to say below that limit.  she's much more successful than she was years ago.  she's been in her profession for 12 years.

11:24 AM BBT:  Still outside on the couch, Christmas, Paul and Jason are talking about their jobs.  Christmas says she'll have someone do a photo shoot/video shoot who will do a shoot and have it ready for her the next day and she'll pay them well.  but with new, inexperienced photographers, she hates when they charge what experienced people charge.  She says they should charge considering the quality of their work. 

11:26 AM BBT:  Jessica and cody were alone in the kitchen.  Jessica gets told to put her mic on.

11:26 AM BBT:  Paul says if anything involves helping kids, he'll fold and do it for free/super cheap.  They talk about charging rates for their professions.  Christmas tells Jason she will help him when he gets out.  to show him how to set up an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) that way, no one can tells others how much he's paid to do a show.  so that he can charge different amounts considering the event. that's what she does.  Kevin walks outside to talk to the three already out there.  Kevin says he walked outside at 3:30 am and looked at the moon. Kevin says he would have loved to have shared that moment with someone else.  Kevin asks Jason if he started lifting yet. 

11:30 AM BBT:  Paul says he learned all of his business skills from his dad. 

11:02am BBT: Cody and Jessica talking about Paul not having any power since he did not win the POV. She then says that she wants to take joshes security blanket away from josh and walk out the door with it like Big Meeshe did last year with Pablo. Cody then gets a bug off Jessica's face and she tells him do not kill a bug on my face and they start laughing.

11:08am BBT: Jason  telling Paul and Christmas about being a clown as they sit in the BY.In the KT Jessica is now making a bowl of cereal while Josh is cooking eggs.

11:20am BBT:Cody in the KT cooking, Kevin walks in then Matt walks in, no talking at all. In the BY Christmas, Jason and Paul still talking general talk.

11:42 AM BBT:  Jason is talking to Alex in their bedroom about Cody asking him to vote Raven out.  Jason says that have to be careful because what if cody asks several people that and before they know it, raven really does get voted out.

11:43 AM BBT:  Back outside, Paul, Raven and Christmas are talking about Elena being a smartass.  Paul says he's trying to be charming to Elena to stop her from being paranoid.  Raven says she's trying to be nice too. 

Alex comes out and joins Paul, Raven and Christmas on the couch.  Matt is inside cleaning the kitchen.

11:45am BBT: just general talk going on in the BY with Christmas, Paul and Alex as Cody and Jessica are in the pool.

11:58am BBT: raven and Matt in the KT cooking and cleaning talking about the cameras following them. In the BY Jessica and Cody are at the pool laughing and kissing and playing around.

12:07 PM BBT:  Jason and Kevin are walking in the backyard.  Kevin's frustrated that Elena wants him to avoid another girl.  he doesn't understand why they shouldn't be nice to a girl who's spend over 50 days to a girl who can't even go to jury.  he says he's going to be nice to her.  at least everyone else will get to go to jury. 

they lift weights.  Kevin asks Jason if he's getting in too good of shape.  Jason laughs and says, "yeah kev.  you should probably stop."

12:09 PM BBT:  Kevin tells Jason whatever he does outside of the house, make sure he runs it by his wife since that's who he goes home to.  they talk businesses.  kevin says Jason will be fine.  cody says there's some really good rodeo clowns who do well.  kevin says Jason needs to let his wife be his agent since he doesn't have an official one.

12:11 PM BBT:  Kevin talks to Jason about ways to make money.  Kevin says it would be so cool to own his own rodeo but of course not forget about the other guys in that line of work who have helped Jason out.  Jason says he would never forget those people and would definitely involve them.  Jason's upset that he didn't bring a cap that says "rogue rodeo". 

12:13 PM BBT:  Raven and Matt are in the kitchen.  Paul is off camera outside talking to someone on the couch still. 

12:16 PM BBT:  Jason and Kevin still walking and talking.  They talk about Alex being pretty and such a California girl.  Jason says he admires her. she's a lot like his wife.  she has fire and determination.  Jason:  "this game would suck without alex." kevin: "yeah she's got her own role. she keeps you in line."  Jason:  "I don't like it when she wears f'ing hats. she looks like a thug."  kevin:  "she is. she's a card counter thug."

12:18 PM BBT:  Kevin: "mark and matt freak me out."  Jason:  "why?"  kevin:  "I don't know.  they just freak me out.  they're nice.  everyone's nice."  Kevin gets told to stop singing.  Kevin: "I was singing strangers in the night but just whispering it to you."

12:20 PM BBT:  Kevin, "how you doing paul?"  paul:  "im surrounded by beautiful women.  what can I say?"

Kevin talks about how beautiful it is outside. 

12:21 PM BBT:  Jason and kevin joke about stuff production would say to cody and Jessica.  Jason says, "Cody, please pull your dick out of Jessica. your mic isn't on and we can't hear."

12:22 PM BBT:  Kevin doesn't understand why some of the houseguest want to do so much in their life but not have kids.  Kevin questions what can be more amazing that having children?  Jason says it's because they haven't experienced it yet.  Kevin says in his life and in his world, everyone gambles. but he's never done anything that hurt someone else.

12:23 PM BBT:  Kevin says they need make their conversation change (paul, alex, elena and christmas).  they seem to be playing a game where every time they walk past the group to listen to and see  to see who's talking or making the conversation about them selves. 

12:06pm BBT: Jason and Kevin walking in the BY talking general talk. and then stops to lift weights. In the KT Elena comes in and goes to the sink saying she has no energy at all because of the slop, she says she thought it would have more stuff in the slop to give you energy but it doesn't.

12:22pm BBt: Just general talk going on through the house and in the BY.

12:34pm BBT: Christmas telling a story about her going to nationals with her workouts to Paul, raven, Elena and Alex. Jason and Kevin still walking and talking general talk.

12:41pm BBT: Mark joins the BY and tells them it is hot outside today and Paul says well your laying in the sun. talk then turns to BB making them get up for the day.

12:48pm BBT: Most Hg in the BY working out or laying around just general talk going on.

12:54pm BBT: Josh nd Alex come out to the BY and josh is  holding a pan and a spoon saying your boy is HOh for the week so we have to do it one more time then starts beating on the pan and singing his circus song. he then ask mark if he got it and marl says yeah. josh says good cause i am not doing it again as he went into the house.

1:15pm BBT Jess and Josh get into it in the KT.  Josh is standing next to Cody and telling Jess that she's leaving because of Jody.  Jess calls Josh names, says he didn't even nominate her.  Josh is shouting and Jess is not giving an inch.  Josh says he's not going to be nice anymore.  When have you ever been nice, Jess counters. Cody just sits there and for once leaves her on her own.

1:30pm BBT Josh goes up to HoH and is crying in Matt's arms while Jess and Cody finish preparing their lunch in the KT.  No one else in the KT has said anything.  Paul goes up to HoH to buck up Josh who says he knew people were talking about him behind his back.  Paul says he should be proud for standing up for himself, he's done nothing wrong.