Tuesday August 1, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

7:03amBBT: Fish (with no tank light, so you get bubbles)

7:08amBBT: Feeds back. 1/2 on sleeping HGs. 3/4 on Christmas in the WCA getting her ADL's done.

7:36amBBT: Christmas scoots on over to the KT and makes a protein shake.

BBViewer_2017-08-01_07-45-44.png

7:39amBBT: Looks like she is getting ready to take a bunch of vitamins.

BBViewer_2017-08-01_07-45-50.thumb.png.4f4a5bf0720169b54f712a1036420042.png

7:41amBBT: Christmas sits down at the dining table, closest to the memory wall and drinks her protein shake.

BBViewer_2017-08-01_07-45-29.thumb.png.92cb1df6537b4a567f2e27d94ce23f38.png

7:44amBBT: Christmas puts her blender cup in the sink after finishing the protein shake and scoots on back to grab her crutches from near the door to the BY. She scoots to the LR and puts them behind the couch, comes back around and sits on the couch with a sweatshirt over her lap.

2017-08-01_07-54-05.thumb.png.1746c3f786cc0c5507a15cfb45010609.png

7:56amBBT: Christmas heads to the SR. Looks like she is looking in her basket for her mic, doesn't find it and shrugs. She waits a minute before leaving the SR. Kinda looking around. When she comes out, the house lights are on.

2017-08-01_08-00-01.thumb.jpg.c7394877940f2f63dfec4c33a7c57e97.jpg

8:01amBBT: Christmas called to the DR. She scoots to the back of the couch, grabs her crutches and heads in. All 4 feeds now on sleeping HGs. [Maybe she has a doctors appointment? ~PaganMom]

8:15amBBT: Matt up for a quick run to the WC. Washes his hands and Then back to the RBR.

BBViewer_2017-08-01_08-19-22.thumb.jpg.9a3524ad219b5466d55302ab66e50b97.jpg

8:18amBBT: Raven is up and heads to the KT and grabs a cup of water on her way to the WC. Comes out, grabs a quick swig of mouth wash, swishes for a sec, spits and heads to the SR for a mic change. Back to bed for Raven.

BBViewer_2017-08-01_08-21-59.thumb.jpg.198a3af98603cfbee56f8c49400daaf8.jpg

8:22amBBT: All cameras show sleeping HGs again.

8:23amBBT: Elena is the next out of bed. Heads to the SR for a battery then to the WC.

BBViewer_2017-08-01_08-26-12.thumb.jpg.25186923d632f7d978af34227c718b28.jpg

8:25amBBT: Fish (in the dark) for a few seconds. Then back to Elena and sleeping HGs.

BBViewer_2017-08-01_08-27-33.thumb.png.3ece38df689849f4e655cd44f503b32f.png

8:27amBBT: Elena back to the HN room and back to bed.

8:49amBBT: You aren't missing anything, they are still asleep.

BBViewer_2017-08-01_08-50-37.thumb.png.fe80cf25ec5b79c04689e9d0203efd60.png

9:47amBBT: I think yesterday wore everyone out. They are still sleeping. 

10:13amBBT: Fish. Could be the wake up call.

10:12am PST: So, far no wake up call from Big Brother. I am wondering if this is due to all the upset from yesterday? Everyone is still snug in bed, on cameras 1-4. 

10:15am PST: We just got the fish on four cameras. The HG's should be up and around soon. 

10:31am BBT: We are back. Kevin used the restroom and is not brushing his teeth. It appears the other guest are all still in bed, sleeping. 

10:29amBBT: After almost 20 minutes of fish... Cody up and in the WCA doing ADLs on feeds 1/2, sleeping hg's on 3/4.

10:31amBBT: Correction, that is KEVIN in the WCA then in the KT.

10:31amBBT: Kevin heads out into the BY and camera 1 has fish. 2 has Mark entering the KT. Mark asks Kevin how it is outside, Kevin says cloudy and rain. BB tells Kevin to put his mic on (as he is putting it on). Camera 3/4 on RBR with sleeping HGs.

10:33amBBT: Kevin fixed yogurt and coffee then went to wake up Jason. Told him to get his lazy butt up, it's 10:40. Telling Jason it rained. Jason not happy.

10:36amBBT: Kevin wishes they would play good music for the wake-up. He doesn't like what they have been playing.

10:44amBBT: Cody and Jessica are finally getting up. Christmas hasn't made it back yet. Jason in BY running laps while Jody swap batteries.

10:46amBBT: Jody back in bed. Jason still doing laps out back. Stops long enough to stretch with the help of the dryer.

10:48amBBT: Jason heads inside to the WC. Kevin still eating his yogurt and drinking his coffee in the KT.

10:31am BBT: We are back. Kevin used the restroom and is not brushing his teeth. It appears the other guest are all still in bed, sleeping. 

10:33am BBT: An announcement from BB to wake up. Mark is now up and making his way to WC. Kevin is in the kitchen  grabbing a snack, of what look likes Gold Fish crackers, and coffee. 

10:35am  BBT: Kevin walks into the black leather bedroom, and tell Jason to, "Get your fat ass up." Jason is now up. He and Kevin are getting dressed. Kevin tell Alex to, "Stay in bed. Don't you f'n get up at all. I'll get a note from the DR." Elena and Matt are cozy snuggles in bed and still sleeping. The Rose Room is all quiet, and the lights are out in both rooms. 

10:39am BBT: BB, "House guests must be awake between the house of 10am and 10pm. RISE AND SHINE!"

10:50amBBT: BB: "Houseguests, please lower the outside awnings" Kevin: Here I come, here I come, let me grab my water. BB: Jason, please put on your microphone. Loud breathers in the RBR. Lights off both couples asleep.

10:52-10:55amBBT: Kevin says to Jason, lets stretch and then walk some. BB again asks for the awnings to be lowered, which they did, except for two. Jason says "They are done, except for those two" and he and Kevin start walking. They are discussing the date and how they have lost June & July but to not sit there and cry about it. BB asks them again to lower the awnings. Jason says again it must be these two and BB says "Yes". BB thanks Jason/Kevin for putting the awnings down.

10:55amBBT: Brief fish. Feeds come back to Jason/Kevin walking. Jason talking about Holly some more. BB: Josh, your microphone needs new batteries.

10:57amBBT: Paul up and off to the WCA in the HoHR.

11:42 AM BBT Kevin and Jason walking laps in the back yard talking about girl(s) from Jason's past.

11:42 AM BBT:  Jessica and Cody in the kitchen making coffee.  Christmas tells Alex in the kitchen that she got her stitches out.

11:43 AM BBTBack in in the back yard, kevin and Jason are talking discussing that they don't need to be alone a lot because they need to show they're up for hanging out with others.  They talk to Matt and one of them says paul was sent to the HOH room.  Jason lifts weights and Kevin spots him.

11:44 AM BBT Jessica gets called to the DR.  Cody tells Jessica the way to get info out of others is by being nice to people. 

11:45 AM BBT:  Jessica tells Cody she doesn't like being used (by other HGs).  Kevin and Jason are helping set up Christmas a chair to lay out.  Kevin starts singing "you are my sunshine" and Christmas joins in.

11:46 AM BBT Cody waits on the couches in the den for Jess to get out of the DR.  She wasn't in long at all.  Jessica and Cody go back outside.  Cody says he slept really good.  They discuss Cody snoring.  He's making gross blowing his nose noises.  Jessica is grossed out.

11:51 AM BBT  Kevin and Matt are talking about building muscle.  Kevin gets told to stop singing.

11:51 AM BBT  Jessica was sitting quiet.  Cody says don't think too hard, just think about "us".  she said she's thinking about how not nice her speech will be on Thursday.  there will be a lot of people who aren't happy but it's the truth so she doesn't care.  cody tells her she's awesome.  She can't believe today is Aug 1st.  Jess asks Cody if Frankie G. made it to jury.  Cody says yes.

11:53 AM BBT:  Jessica says her brother and her dad's birthday are this month (talking to Kevin and Christmas across the yard who were wondering if they have any other august birthdays).

11:54 AM BBT:  "I'll get evicted on my brothers bday and you'll get evicted on my dad's birthday."- jess "it'll be an honor"- cody. 

11:02am BBT: Paul putting a jacket on after feeding the fish then heads downstairs. Paul then goes outside where Kevin and Jason are walking the BY.

11:08am BBT: Jason, Kevin and Paul in the BY talking about past HG and Kevin says he watched a show about a old guy that wore military shirts all the time and had an old lady that drank alot from New Orleans. Paul says that sounds like our season.

11:12am BBT: Paul says they just thought they could bully their way through here.Kevin says yeah he never says anything he just walks away then he says it has been raining. Paul ask how you know that it could be dew and he says no even the apples are wet.Kevin then says it is August the first and Paul says yeah we are almost done and there are still twelve people ion the house.

11:20am BBT: Kevin and Jason back to walking after doing laundry. Christmas just came out of the DR and we get FOTH.

11:25am BBT: Christmas goes to the BY and they ask if that is a new cast she says yeah a new one, They ask how it went and she says it went great i got the stitches out and they are very happy with it. BB says in a stern voice" It is time to get up for the day"

11:28am BBT: Cody and Jessica in the STR getting a banana then heads to the KT. Matt in the KT getting coffee.

11:44am BBT: Cody sitting alone in the LVR drinking coffee. Kevin and Jason still walking the BY while Christmas lays in the sun.

11:50am BBT: Jessica and Cody now in the BY listening to Jason, Kevin and Christmas talking about Birthdays and Jessica says her dads and brothers birthdays are this month. Then Kevin talks about playing numbers for birthdays.

12:04pm BBT: Kevin and Jason still talking and walking, Christmas looks to be sleeping as she lays in the sun. Cody and Jessica watching Kevin and Jason.

12:18am BBT: Cody and Josh are in the KT cooking but not saying a word to each other. Jason and Kevin still walking in the BY with Jason saying he never walks he runs everywhere and how he hates walking.

12:28pm BBT: Most Hg up in the KT making food or in the BY working out.

12:29pm BBT: Paul goes outside with the snap chat glasses. Christmas in the KT talking to raven, Matt and Josh. Paul comes back in showing Christmas's cast. They then talk about which coffee is which, Paul says the regular is decaf and the decaf is regular. Josh starts laughing.

12:38pm BBT: Cody and Jessica now on the hammock talking general talk while  all other HG are in the house doing the snap chat with Paul.

12:52pm BBt: Jason and Alex studying dates in the BY, Cody and Jessica still laying on the hammock. Paul in the Kt making breakfast.

12:59pm BBT: Bb says HG this is a lock down please go inside and close the sliding glass door.

6:17pm BBT-- Jason Alex Kevin and Mark are all General chit-chat in the money room. Alex is tweezing her eyebrows while Kevin is going on about a story with all his crazy cuss words and big hand gestures. Kevin asked Josh if he ever makes his bed. Josh tell Kevin and Jason that his mom makes his bed.

6:05PM BBT Elena is in the KT discussing what foods she eats or doesn't eat. Elena says she doesn't eat a lot. Alex says she is the opposite. She then says to Matt and Elena that she has to go lay down and leaves her dish on the counter.

6:15PM BBT Paul and Josh in the HOH room. Paul complains he just wants to send Cody home. Josh says he is tired of Cody since week one. Paul calls Cody names that I will not repost. Josh says he has no more energy to spend on Cody. Paul says they will take Jess out because Jess is Cody's babysitter.

6:22PM BBT Xmas has scooted into the HOH and is lying on the couch as Paul is in the WC. Paul comes out and they decide how each of the HG are playing. Paul justifies that they are helping Jess by getting Cody out.

6:33PM BBT Paul telling Xmas that he doesn't see how Cody was cast. Xmas says that she doesn't see how Cody passed the psych exam. Paul says that he is a .. and we get a cam change to Alex explaining the rosary.

6:39PM BBT Xmas and Paul talking about Matt. Xmas says that Matt needs to start playing. She, Paul, Josh and Alex have been playing the crap out of this game. Paul says Matt needs to pull up his bootstraps.

6:45PM BBT Raven and Matt have joined the HOH room. Paul telling them that he knows he isn't going to win this year. He says he is fine with it. He says he was fine with losing last year and wil be fine with it this year. He says he will walk out the door with his head held high.

6:58PM BBT Jason, Mark and Alex playing pool outside. HOH pow wow still going on. (rinse and repeat)

I will try to update for a bit. Not much going on. 

7:17 BBT: 

In BY Mark, Josh and Jason are playing pool. 

In HoH: Paul, Raven, xMas, and Matt

Paul is on his b*** wagon, he's talking about Cody being transphobic etc. Finding every single reason to justify their behavior yesterday. And then they go after Jess: 

Paul: F'ing makes me want to vomit. This isn't a dating show.  

Xmas: She [Jess] wants attention. Relationship for attn. xMas talking about how Jess told her to show her girl bits because it would get her fame.  She has no self-worth self esteem. She wants attention. 

Paul: If I did what they did? I'd be ashamed to know my mother was watching. 

Xmas: She has no self esteem. She doesn't know what she's doing--I mean, she knows what she's doing but... she doesn't value herself anymore. 

Paul: I hope he cooks eggs. I hope he picks up the eggs (They are watching the screen and mocking Cody with cave man grunts)

Paul:. "If he comes back with an egg carton I will blow my load" (apparently he drained them all).  I can't stand this human being. They knew what they were doing when they put him in the house. He is the opposite of me. My pet Peeves are "bullies, people who think they're intelligent when they are not, people who have egos, people who have power trips, ppl who think they're entitled" [does this dude even listen to himself???]  He came in hating me. 

Cody called to the DR. 

Paul makes ridiculous grunting noises (aimed at Cody) to the door. 

7:22 HoH same crew

Matt: He is terrible at game play. TERRIBLE 

<talk about their bed situations> 

xMas: And I'll have butter knives ready to go... just kidding production.... I won't stab anyone. 

Paul: I don't like people who are not nice. My tattoo says friendship. 

They are going on just joking with one another in a miserable fashion... 

Paul: Megan really blew it. 

Matt: I'd rather have Megan a thousand times over him. 

Paul: Cody was second person evicted, because he sucks at this. 

Matt: No it was Jillian [I they don't have memory challenge because they didn't realize it was Cody's HoH when Jill went home] 

And the Cody bashing goes back. They are mocking Cody and just generally being turdmuffins.

Raven is taking the lead now in being ridiculous about making fun of Cody. 

Same crew in HoH 7:28 BBT 

They are just going around and around bashing Jess and Cody, rehashing their "glorious" fight yesterday. xMas wants her meds because she hurts. Matt leaves to go work out. 

Paul: Jess is a totally different person without Cody here. I don't think she means badly. Paul is trying to compare Jess to Bridget with Frank ("Bridget was a friggin little monster around Frank")Paul  Trying to justify his behavior toward her "I tried to tell her that she's better than Cody...". 

Doubting Cody's age. 

Paul: I hope whatever happens in life, I hope he finds peace. He's got to take a load off... but within this game it's not my problem to deal with him. (referring to Cody). 

Watching the spy cam: 

Raven and xMas seems to be throwing shade at Elena. They "like her a lot wanna hang outside the house" (xmas words) but "inside this house she's a double timer" 

Paul seems to be creeping out of HoH... watching spy cam for good time. Watching cam... wait wait wait... 

Group breaking up. 

Paul: Alright. Beneficial chat. Let's keep being mean to Matt (they were joking hard on him when he was there)  Leaves. 

xMas and Raven in the hoH bathroom talking about how Matt doesn't see things in the house that they see. Talking about how Elena's bday week "should be the week she goes out if we do it correctly" 

High five from the two of them, we're gonna rock this m'fing house. 

Raven: I don't ever lose my cool that way. I never do. 

xMas: me neither.  Good for you though, she needs to know you aren't someone to f' with. 

Raven: I know... 

<watching cam> Raven: I'm not going down there now. Oh wait... that's paul... we can go down... it's cool [Lol...who were they calling cowards?]

Leave the HoH 

7:30 KT

Paul, Raven, xMas, Kevin in kitchen. Jess doing dishes. Cody at table. 

talking about food.

xMas and Jess left in. Xmas Talking to self.

Jess and Cody not saying anything. awkward. Jess Cooking. 

Clank bang of dishes, but silence. AWKWARD SILENCE between the three. 

Literally all we can hear are the sounds of the crumpling paper, clanking dishes. 

They are making oatmeal... Cody makes it with water... Jess says "gross... you make it with milk" Cody "I made it that way for years." 

Xmas, eating a bowl of something... and just... clanking. 

Jess talking about Disneyland bug's life show. 

Xmas stares and eats... 

Jess: Christmas ever been in Disneyland/Disneyworld? 

Xmas: which one's in florida? I went there. But was with a two year old so it wasn't fun. 

Jess: In all years I've been to Disney, never went with a child... I told Cody I need Disney after this. 

Xmas and Jess: have something in common... they both love the Little Mermaid! And the Part of Your World song. 

Xmas: my niece's favorite is Mermaid. 

Jess: Disney you need a week to tackle. 

<talk of going to Disney World etc> 

Cody is quiet and just listening, but that is friendly convo. So there's that. 

KT: Jess Cody xMas 7:50 

Discussion of Disney continues. Xmas talking about a friend who lives near Disney and visiting her. Talking about Florida and Weather and sunsets in Florida. 

Matt enters

Xmas: you working out? 

Matt: not enjoying it much. It's hotter than I thought it was out there. 

Matt to Cody: Play golf? 

Cody: No. 

Jess: Go to a regular golf place... 

Matt: hahahaha. You mean course? 

Jess talks about how she worked for Playboy Golf. etc. 

Aaand he leaves. 

Christmas is leaving too. But washes bowl first. 

7:55 

KT: Jess and Cody cuddling in kitchen as she cooks. 

Cody: I can't wait to get you out of this house... 

Jess: same babe. 

Meanwhile in the BY: 

In/around Hot tub: 

Alex, Raven, xMas, Jason, Matt, Elena, Kevin 

Matt is talking about Jess working at golf place. 

Kevin: I hit a guy with a golf club once... they were trying to kill us so... 

Random talk of golf and what people know and don't know. 

No game talk at all. All golf all the time... 

IDK where Paul is. 

I can see Mark and Josh in bkground by pool table. 

While back in the kitchen: 

Kisses hugs grabby grabby between Jess and Cody. 

Zero game... 

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 10.47.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 11.02.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 11.02.18 PM.png

KT: 8:08: 

Josh and Raven enter asks Jess what she is making. 

Jess runs to the storage room where Cody had gone (I don't think she wants to be alone with them). 

They both come back out. 

Josh standing around. Raven getting food. Jess and Cody Cooking. 

No talking. 

There is a frosty feeling here... 

Ok, maybe not between Jess and Cody: 

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 11.11.10 PM.png

But definitely frosty here... 

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 11.11.20 PM.png