Questioning the Hex vote

2 minutes ago, Vista said:

Will never know the truth, but it seems off that Jessica has enough fans to win the Temptation vote. Instead,  It seems like something CBS would do to improve ratings. Just does not sit right.

Great point.  My first reaction to her win was same as yours.  Most people posting here seems to like Alex, none mentioned Jess.  Hmmm...but as you say, we will never know.

33 minutes ago, Vista said:

Will never know the truth, but it seems off that Jessica has enough fans to win the Temptation vote. Instead,  It seems like something CBS would do to improve ratings. Just does not sit right.

Cbs has been rigging this show for years. I know that America loves to vote and America loves to complain about manipulation but you can't have it both ways. Whether it's fixed or not, voting is  manipulating the outcome. Say no to voting unless the outcome is raven and Matt's eviction. Lol

She might have gotten the votes. People figure Cody is the one who will win the battle back and they will most likely try to send him right back out. It would be nice to see them turn the table and the temptation throw Paul and his sheep's game into the crapper.  I'd love to see their faces when Jess stands up and says. Not today, Jerks. Not today.

The way I see it is that Jessica gets the Halt Hex and the Curse is Cody winning the Battle Back. Then next week they both go on the block and Jessica uses the Halt Hex to save both of them. That would be the ultimate curse on the whole house. That would be three weeks of evictions down the tubes, followed by a double eviction to shake up the house. Then, to prove Dominique right, Jesus will be in the house and Paul will be living his worst nightmare.

36 minutes ago, taxladyfran said:

The way I see it is that Jessica gets the Halt Hex and the Curse is Cody winning the Battle Back. Then next week they both go on the block and Jessica uses the Halt Hex to save both of them. That would be the ultimate curse on the whole house. That would be three weeks of evictions down the tubes, followed by a double eviction to shake up the house. Then, to prove Dominique right, Jesus will be in the house and Paul will be living his worst nightmare.

did you notice that when she was evicted, her cross was sideways on her neck like it fell over.

I think she probably won it. I don't really care for her but I voted for her. They did the sympathy show before to make you feel sorry for her and then I just wanted Cody to have an ally for when he came to take Paul out lol