Monday July 10, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

Thank you!
-Morty

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9:31 AM BBT Cameras 1&2 on the backyard. Kevin and Jason talking about how hot it is going to be today. Kevin asks if he is losing or gaining weight. Jason says he's losing because it looks like he's getting ripped. They mention how Jason's birthday is Wednesday. They try to start walking and stop by Cody who complains about the ants. Camera 3&4 on Jessica quietly doing her hair in the bathroom. 

Mark comes to the BY and he and Jason start to play pool. Elena comes in the bathroom and she and Jessica talk about their hair and how it is hard to make it look right in the BB house. FOTH

9:35 BBT Jason still complaining about heat while playing pool. Feeds keep fritzing. Elena and Jessica laughing about something in the bathroom (don't know what too much FOTH. Also why are we on fish instead of kittens? Sad.) 

Feeds back again and Kevin is now in the bathroom cleaning the mirror while Jessica and Raven putter around getting ready. 

Production tells them to lower the awning in the BY. Mark and Jason pause their game to do the request. Ramses joins the bathroom crew and Kevin is pointing how beautiful the mirror is now that he cleaned it. 

9:40 BBT Cody joins Jessica, Ramses, and Raven in the bathroom and gives Jessica a big hug. Cody then heads to the kitchen. 

Elena, Mark, Kevin, Matt, Christmas, and Jason in the kitchen. Making breakfast and general chit chat. Mark and Jason head outside but Mark stops in the doorway to discuss NBA championships from previous years. He leaves and Kevin and Matt continue NBA chat. 

Production tells Raven to stop singing and she apologizes. Everyone trying to wake up and looking half asleep. Ramses laying on the bathroom couch and putting fingers over his eyes to try and keep them open. 

Outside Mark and Jason resume their pool game and talk about different shots. They get interuppted by Matt who comes out to workout and starts asking Mark more about the NBA championship conversation they were having earlier. 

Kevin wandering back and forth from the bathroom to the kitchen, talking to everyone. Raven and Jessica doing makeup and moisturizer in the BR. They joke about how awful fake eyelashes are to put on as Jessica struggles with one. 

9:49 BBT Mark, Matt, and Kevin are still debating who won the NBA championship in 2009. (It was the Lakers but they keep going back and forth if that's the right answer or not.) 

Cody and Jessica kiss lightly in the bathroomas he comes in with coffe to talk. Jessica says it doesn't normally take this long to put her makeup on and Cody says take as long as you need. Matt comes into the BR and is flirting with Raven by pining her on the bathroom couch. She jokes with him that he needs to workout. Matt leaves. Jessica and Raven talking about beauty products and Raven lends Jessica some of hers. 

Outside Kevin is practicing what he is going to say to Julie on Thursday. He's trying to slip in a happy birthday to someone and wants to do it during the live show. He's asking Mark where a good spot would be and if he could do it during the vote. Mark suggests that Kevin have Alex do it during her speech. 

Production tells Jessica to keep her frog head on at all times. She replies, "I'm washing my face, bro." And continues doing what she was while the frog head sits on the ground. 

9:57 BBT Raven walks into the kitchen and congratulates Elena for eating. "You're eating something. That makes me happy." 

Cody and Jessica in the bedroom, Jessica stil does not have her frog head on. Cody takes his off as well and strips out of the frog costume. Jessica tells him she was thinking about his final speech last night. They both climb into bed sans frog suits. (I guess they don't need frog suits in bed?) Cody is holding the blanket high over Jessica's head as she changes her undergarments. She asks him to tie the back of it nice and tight to "hold Tom and Jerry in". 

Jessica holds the blanket so Cody can change and exclaims, "Oh, you're naked! I'm not looking." Then she looks at the camera and whispers, "I'm looking." They laugh and this continues for a minute. They get out of bed, kiss, and Cody starts to put back on his frog suit. Jessica reluctantly starts to put hers on as well. She jokes how she made her friends who don't know BB watch the intro to last season so they could see what it was about. Her friends joked that she was the "big tit girl" of the season. Cody says that's not okay because it implies that you are nothing more than just that. They talk about what they will need outside and then skip to the kitchen to grab some things. 

10:06 BBT Christmas and Raven in the bathroom with Kevin getting ready. Well the girls are getting ready, Kevin is wandering again.

Matt and Mark playing pool while Elena sits by Ramses on a lounger in the BY. 

Christmas and Raven talking about how Cody and Jessica are ignoring Christmas and she is upset because she extended an olive branch. She says she doesn't understand how people can put so much effort into disliking people. It takes more effort to frown than smile. Raven starts talking about her Mom and they all agree that Raven's Mom is great. Raven mentions that she would like to write a book with her Mom before she passes away. Christmas says that the best way is to voice record it and send it to a co-writer. Christmas says she has an agent that she loves who got her into a bidding war for her book. 

Raven talking about how she would like to start a foundation for her condition. There is no foundation that focuses on her and her mom's specific disorder. Raven also says she would like to go to Europe when she gets out of the BB house. Christmas talking to her about all the appearances and work she will have and get after being on BB. "Plan on that girl." Raven says she's not really counting on that, she might just book a ticket and leave. Christmas says that she and Raven are a lot alike and list the traits they share. Planners, perfectionists, anaylists, business owners,etc. Christmas says she definitely is an inspiration. 

Raven says she is amazed when she meets people and they haven't done nearly as much with their lives and she has. "It's weird when you have a terminal disease, you aren't as scared of death. I was supposed to die a long time ago so everyday is a blessing." Christmas is agreeing and says that she is a delayed processor. She thinks that most of them won't realize how life changing this experience is until they are out of the house. 

She says that her Mom postponed surgery so Raven could focus on the show. "She knew if she had the surgery and was in the hospital that I would be worried about her instead of focusing on what I need to do here." Elena comes in and asks if she needs to wash her face before re-applying her makeup for the day. The girls say if you slept in that, yes. Elena complies.

10:02AM BBT Jason and Mark playing pool. General chit chat. Jason leaves to use the bathroom and Mark tells him to send out Matt.

10:07AM BBT Christmas talking to Raven in the WCA. She says she doesn't get why Cody and Jessica do not acknowledge her when she gave them an olive branch. She says they started everything.Raven says Christmas has been nothing but nice.

10:20AM BBT HG doing ADLs in the WCA. No game talk.

10:25AM BBT Elena complaining because a HG used the same sponge to wipe up the floor and then used it on dishes. (I am with her here on this one) She says she is very picky on food and having room temperature water come from the tap is gross. She says that she is ready to get a plate and a fork and just keep hem on her own so they aren't cleaning but gross sponges.

11:33AM BBT Veto meeting is over. Josh wearing the veto around his neck. He and Jess are yelling at each other. He is telling her that she is going home next week. She says fine and she isn't scared.

11:35AM BBT Paul comes into the WCA and shakes Cody's hand and thanks him for keeping his cool. He tells Jess and Cody that the outburst was not fueled by him.

11:38AM BBT Xmas is telling Josh that he is fine and came out on top and to remember that.

11:41AM BBY Jess and Cody in the HN room laughing about Josh's outburst. Josh told Jess that she better start making friends since Cody is gong home.

11:45AM BBT Xmas and Paul talk.Paul says that Cody held back pretty good for the outburst. Xmas tells Paul that she feels Josh pulled in the reins at all. Paul says he just sat there drinking his coffee.

11:45 BBT - Jessica says the Josh is the dog of the house. That whomever is in power can use sic him on the other side [cause him to fly off the handle].  Says to Cody "Didn't you see Paul say 'Josh Sit' and he sat down, he's a like a dog"

11:48 BBT - Paul in HoH room talking to Kevin.  Tells Kevin that he knows he's been giving info to Ramses and that he needs to be careful. Wants Kevin to vote to evict Ramses just to sow some chaos.  Kevin denies talking to Ramses but seems to be on board with voting to evict him.

11:47AM BBT Kevin and Paul go to HOH room. Paul tells Kevin that Ramses has been saying that Kevin has been giving him info. Kevin says that isn't possible as they do not speak. He says there is no info to give him. Paul says that Ramses is just trying to make it so he doesn't trust him.

11:49AM BBT Paul tells Kevin that he wants Kevin to vote Ramses out. He wants a hinky vote. Kevin says that there is no reason to. That it will unanimous against Cody. Paul says to trust him to do this so he will see the chaos unfold. Paul says that Xmas will intimidate Jessica before the comp to frazzle her.

11:56PM BBT Paul says he only trusts Kev because they are both rock and roller, they like to drink and break pool cues over peoples heads. He is trying to help him out in the house.

11:52 BBT - Kevin & Paul still in HoH BR.  P continue warning K to not align with Ramses.  K swears he's not aligned with Ramses. Reiterates that he'll go along with Paul's plan to cast a vote to evict Ramses.  Paul also gives Kevin advise to start remembering when things happen in the house [Kevin will appreciate that later for sure!].  Paul says no one else is paying attention to those things. Says he knows K is a "f'n good dude", that they "live the same lifestyle", that they'll friends outside the house.

11:57 BBT - Kevin exits HOH BR.  Jason comes in and says he really wants to keep promises he made to Alex.  Paul tells him that he needs to be careful because he has eyes on him because of hanging out with Cody and Jessica.  Paul tells Jason that he can't continue working with him if he doesn't start taking his advice.  Jason says he thinks Ramses will vote to keep Cody... Paul reminds him that Ramses can't vote [DUH!].  Paul tells Jason that if he wins HoH he should put Ramses and Jessica on the block.

12:00pm BBT: Jason says HOh is coming up and I feel like that is my best shot. Paul tells him his best shot is to keep his mouth shut that is his best shot. Paul then telling Jason why Cody is going out of this game, because Cody told 6 other people to get him out of this game. Paul says i can not win the end of this game all i can do is get me to Jury.

12:02pm BBT: Jason ask ok what about the girls then Paul ask what about the girls? Jason then says a girl is going to win this game, Paul tells him when i came in i said a girl is going to win this game. Jason then talks about making an alliance and Paul says dude there is no alliance and Jason says i know but i would like to make one.

12:05pm BBT: Paul says i do not work on alliances i play on actions. Paul tells him his advise to him is to be nice to Jessica and Cody.

12:10PM BBT: Paul says to Jason my advise to you is back off away from Jessica and Cody and win HOH this week to keep yourself safe. Jason says yeah yeah i know what you are saying. Paul then tells him that Cody was not going to keep him safe he just told you that and he used you to play both sides of the house and he was after Christmas and I and you was the back up plan.

12:15pm BBT: Paul says the people working with him are doing great in this game but the people who do not work with him are going home. Jason talks about how he thinks Ramses threw the HOH comp and took money and voted Christmas out and that is why i do not like him.

12:22pm BBT: Dom comes in to use the HOH WC and Jason gets up and leaves. Paul says now everyone wants to come ask for advise after i say i am going to do what i say i do.

12:24pm BBT: Elena and mark laying in bed and Elena says she is so nervous about things now. In the HOHBR Paul and Dom talking about Cody throwing the Veto comp to Alex and how she can not believe he did that. raven  polishing Matt's nail.

12:29pm BBT: Matt and raven sitting against a wall seeing who can stay the longest and Matt drops. raven yells I win. In the STR Jason talks to Kevin He says that he knows Cody is going home and wants to make sure Kevin is ok with him and Kevin says  yeah i am fine you are good i would never vote against you ever.

12:33pm BBT: Jason says he wants to go to the pool but they are out there. Mark ask who and Jason says dumb and dumber (Cody and Jessica) So he says he is not going out there he is staying inside.

12:40pm BBT: Most Hg in the KT and outside just general talk going on.

12:41pm BBT: Paul telling Christmas, Matt, Raven and Alex about what he told Jason in the HOHBR.

12:52pm BBT: Paul in the KT talking to Matt, raven, Elena, Christmas and Alex about what he said to Jason and repeating himself alot. Ramses comes inside and they break up the talking. 

1:02pm BBT: paul in the HOHR with raven and Dom repeating himself as Dom tells him he deserves to win. Paul says you could win you just have to keep a good head on your shoulder. In the KT Jason and Ramses walking in the KT watching outside with Christmas.

1:12pm BBT: Cody and Jessica in the pool floating around whispering where you can not hear them. Mark making breakfast, Paul ask if they should make friendship fries today and they all agree he should. Elena and Kevin laying in the sun.

1:22pm BBT: Elena and Kevin talking about what they will do after the show. Just general talk around the house.

1:27pm BBT: Kevin and Elena talking about how may jury members there will be this season, Elena says there should be 9 jury members. She then says that what she knows about the jury house is that it is a bad ass house somewhere near here and they do not film you there.

1:33pm BBT: All cameras on Kevin  and Elena in the BY talking about birthdays then Kevin starts singing and we get FOTH.

1:41pm BBT: Mark and Kevin playing pool in the BY while Cody and Jessica are still in the pool floating around. Most HG in the KT making food and listening to Paul tell stories.

1:50pm BBT: Paul in the WA telling Christmas, Elena , raven and Matt about where he lives and how big the town is.
    In the BY Mark and Kevin continue to play Pool, Josh and Ramses standing around the washer. Alex and Jason in the LVR whispering about how people use the ice and butter. Christmas is called to the DR.

3:35 BBT Paul is in the HOH talking directly to the camera. "I'm not trying to blow my cover. I know you guys want friendship chat but I can't always do friendship chat. Let me make sure there is no one in this room before I lay out my agenda." (He is going so fast it's hard to catch it all). He checks around the HOH door and the HOH bathroom before pulling up a stool and start his friendship chat soliloquy. "Okay quick little chat, I gotta whisper so people don't hear me. Here's the chain of events. From the first day I walked in here, I could sense that Cody was the alpha-male in here. So when I gave out the friendship bracelets, I put four people up there Christmas, Cody, Matt, and Alex. I wanted them to show their strengths and abilities. They did. The others were j/k people, I didn't really care. Cameron went home, sorry Cameron,  you had to take a bullet. Then I was faced with the HOH challenge and I saw it was me and Cody. Now I know Cody is similar built and type, so instead of me shining in that first HOH comp I threw it so that he could win and have the power and get the blood on his hands. Which is exactly what he did. He put up Megan and Jillian and he was super mean about it. That kind of sh**ty behavior blows up in the BB house, and it did. Megan quit and then he had to put up Alex because people in his alliance were badgering him to put her up. But he threw the Veto so she could take herself off, they made some weird side deal, I called him out on it. I called everybody out on it. Then Alex pulled herself off and he tried to put up your boy. But I pulled the Phoenix Pendant out of my ass and put it in his face. He nominated Christmas because he's intimidated by her. He went against his team to do it.  Christmas was livid and I was worried that exposing the temptation would be bad but it turned out great for my game. I played victim, victim, victim, and I put them all in one group based on one person's actions. Of course not everyone was in on it, and they felt bad for Paul. They all turned on Cody and Jessica. And Nobody was even mad about the temptation. Ramses was cursed, but they don't like Ramses anyway. I convinced them that I set it up perfectly  was true to my word and all of them and they ate it all up like fresh apple pie."

Paul clears his throat and continues with Act II of his soliloquy. "Then, after I played victim turned the whole house against Cody and he no longer had any power, during the HOH competition I pretty much convinced the entire house the few days before to give me the HOH. And it worked! Everybody was finding silver tickets and giving them to me so I could roll the ball except for a few people. A  few people were trying to win but they suck because they suck. But a  majority of people in the house were collecting tickets and giving them to your boy so I could win HOH! So not ONLY did I convince people to hate and go after the person who went after me but I also convinced them to give me power the following week so that I could take the shot at him. Then I won HOH, awesome! And now Cody is sh**ting his pants. Which means I have to backdoor him the way he was trying to backdoor me, except I'm not going to fail this time. Then I collectively brought everyone together as a group and initially I wanted Raven and Matt up and it would make sure that Cody had almost no chance of playing in veto. Then swap out Matt with Cody. And if Cody had to campaign against Raven that would be the ultimate checkmate. Especially after his behavior after the live eviction.  Who's going to vote Raven, the sweetheart of the house? Oh wait, I skipped a step. I convinced everyone to keep Christmas in the game. Why is it better for me to have Christmas in the game? Because Christmas has a vengeance for Jessica and Cody, she made that clear and I convinced her to drop that bomb on the live show to Jessica or to call them out and cause a sh**t show which is exactly what happpened! It was just what I wanted."

He pauses briefly to say that he thinks someone is coming upstairs and he needs to finish his plan. On with Act III's speech. "So Christmas dropped that bomb and created a sh**t show and I convinced the house to vote the way I wanted so it would be 8-4 (he does a little dance in jubliation) blindsiding Cody and Jessica, they had no idea. They thought they had the whole house convinced but they're noobs and they have no idea what they're doing. So keeping Christmas in the game was best for my game because I saw that people were starting to get irked by her behavior and having her is an extra shield in front of me because I know Jessica and Cody are still in this house they have another immediate threat for them because Christmas hates them. She would backstab them in a second. I had to keep that energy in the house so it can create pandemonium. And it did. And everybody lost their lid. Flash forward back to my plan. Matt and Raven were not very comfortable being pawns, and the eight people up I could tell were pissed off asking why they had to use one of their own. So in order to show them that I'm willing and apt to change my mind, unlike Cody, I had a conversation with Alex. I used it as an opportunity to tighten my relationship with Alex and Josh. Josh has been on the outs since the beginning of the game and I took advantage of it. Everyone thinks Josh is a dud but in BB you are taught to expect the unexpected and if homie gets HOH one week I know he's gonna listen to everything I say based on the conversation we just had. So I told Alex I want to work with you, yada yada, be my pawn. Josh be my pawn. They were super excited to do it. It was a way to build trust. The other side of the house saw that he (Paul) kept his word and put two people from the other side of the house up they didn't mind seeing go and executed the plan we set perfectly.  We all competed, Ramses almost f*d it up but now Ramses is on my radar and I'm going to send him out of this house the next chance I get. I already turned the house against him again, he had turned the house him, but I definitely added the fuel to that fire. I know it's a lot but I don't get a lot of time to talk to you because people are always coming up here so the friendship chats are harder. I'm on everyone's radar. I won the veto, Ramses tried to pull some sketchy s**t but he's on everybody's radar, even MORE, which is amazing cause it sets me up for the following few weeks. And the bigger picture here is, I've already survived three evictions and I've set myself up to survive two or three more. That's six weeks and I'm the only vet! You guys still haven't thought it's a good idea to evict me?? That is some next level s**t."

Paul takes a breath, hopefully on the final part of his speech. "So I told Josh I would pull him off if I won the veto so I did. It set me up with him, built trust, I did what I said I would. Alex on the other hand thinks that her and I are working secretly together, which we kinda are, I do trust the girl she's a good competitor. So now I have that asset and nobody else on the other side really does. She shows her loyalty to me because I did exactly what I said I was going to do. And she sees that I'm a good game player, she's a good game player too so I'm willing to work with her a little. But I know keeping her around, the chicks over here, the way the chicks over here think, they don't really like her they are 'faking it' (he used air quotes). Eventually they are going to just shoot fire at each other and I can step back and say 'well, I didn't do it'. But whatever, that's future sociopath next level sh*t. But for now, I've set myself up perfectly. I plucked Josh off, Cody is now on the block, he's locked in and it's Alex, Cody, and Ramses. Now, as much as I would like to take Ramses out this week, Cody is obviously the target. Everybody doesn't like him, they've (Cody and Jessica) secluded themselves, and Jessica and Ramses are up next. So for the following week, Jason is obviously not going to vote against Alex so it's probably going to be a stacked vote against Cody. But I had a conversation with Kevin and I convinced him to toss a vote on, to vote Alex out. Because it's going to be 1-1-8. Based on the way these people reacted to the numbers last week, they are going to flip their sh*t and they are going to think that Jason voted to keep Cody in, to secure him because that's the rumor that's been going on. So for me to fuel that fire I told Kevin to secretly vote against Alex so that's its 1-1-8. That will send the whole house with question marks above their heads, 'Who the f**k did that?' And of course their immediately going to turn to Jason, and when they do that sets up another target that I'm not a part of. I'll say "I made it clear I wanted Cody out of this house. I'm the HOH, I don't even get to vote so how do I have anything to do with any of this?" (Paul then winks, clicks his tongue, and puts an okay hand sign up to the camera). "Perfect, nobody is going to think that I did it. Because he was impossible for me to even vote, it doesn't make sense to them for me to want to do that. They don't think that far ahead. So, I've set myself up. I'm creating more enemies within each other in the house and soon enough more people are just going to be biting each other and I'm going to hide in the f**king shadows and continue playing puppet master. If I make it to the end in this game, I will literally sh*t my pants people. Because WTF? How did you guys all not band together and say, 'Let's get this a**hole out of the game.' (He opens his arms wide and looks around with a 'are you kidding me expression'.) 

"I don't know, but it's working. Other than that, I hope you guys are having fun, enjoying it, I hope you guys think its funny. I'm having a blast, I"m having the time of my life. Lord knows I"m just waiting for another floatie toy so I can wear it around my waist and run around like an idiot. I think the cast is super funny, I think they have good energy and good personalities, a lot of divas in the house but I was probably the same way. I was just as crazy, energetic, and excited. So I learned my lessons from last year. There's a time and place to act. There's a way to show behavior, to show certain behaviors, and places to sit on your fire. Now I may have vouched for myself that I would not be a vet who came back in here with a cocky attitude, or a vet who came back and didn't play the game and just sat in the corner."(Well you got 1 out of 2 Paul - music19773)  "I've been playing this game since day one in here, I've been scheming and manipulating, and moving sh*t around. I"m already tired. I've done a lot of sh*t the first two weeks of this game and I will continue to keep it going. But if it's limited friendship chats until things slow down, once certain characters are out of this game, I"ll have a little bit more leeway. I can turn my brain off, my gameplay brain off, and we can have some fun on the camera. Other than that, hope you guys are doing well on the outside. Shout out to all my fans, thank you for the consistent support. To any new fans, f**k yeah and hello." 

He says shout outs to his family, friends, and then the camera finally cuts to the by where Cody is talking to Elena about how Jess is going to take his leaving. 

5:02 BBT Alex, Jason and Kevin talking in the apple lounge. Cody is talking about the rodeo and the age difference between bull riders and people in the rodeo. Jason talks about the youngest, oldest, biggest, and widest people to ever ride a bull. Jason telling a story about the heaviest person ever to ride a bull. 

In the kitchen, Elena, Paul, and Raven are making dinner while Dominique putters around the kitchen cleaning up. 

In the BY Jessica and Cody are putting back on their frog suits. Production tells Cody to change his microphone and he and Jessica kiss and skip to the storage room. Jessica stops in the kitchen and Cody continues to the storage room. 

Matt and Mark playing pool and talking. Mark is saying "Let's see how things play out. Let's handle Thursday and then we'll deal with it." Matt says that Ramses has ruined his credibility in the house, Mark agress. Mark says that if he could choose Jess would follow right behind Cody. He jokes if there was a Battle Back Competition watching Cody battle Jessica would be entertaining. 

5:00 PM BBT Elena, Paul, Dominique, and Kevin are all in the KT. Raven walks into the KT & then walks out. Paul & Elena are talking about how much they love drinking beer, as Paul puts a lime in his beer. Both of them taste the beer & like it. Elena wants to know how small she should dice the onions. Paul says an off the wall comment about his private area.

5:04 PM BBT Cams go to the BY with Cody & Jessica standing near the pool. They are putting their frog costumes back on. BB tells Cody to please exchange his microphone with one in the SR. He & Jessica start to skip & walk inside the house. They are not hopping. Cody goes to the SR & walks in to exchange his microphone. Mark & Matt are playing pool in the BY. They are talking about Ramses ruining his credibility in the house.

5:07 PM BBT Mark says Jessica should go out right after Cody in case there is a BattleBack. He says it will make great TV if they have to compete again each to come back in the house. Cody skips to the KT after exchanging his microphone. Paul & Elena are cutting stuff up for dinner. Paul says that Spongebob is his favorite TV shoe & it still makes him crack up. Jessica skips around the house instead of actually hopping. Raven is trying to cover a cake up to put it in the refrigerator. Paul helps her to make the foil stronger. Elena tells her to put it in the other refrigerator.

5:13 PM BBT In the wave room, Alex, Kevin & Jason are talking about gambling at casinos. Kevin tells Alex she had on high heels, white tight pants & a blue shirt. Alex says she had on black glitter high-heeled shoes with a dress. She says she doesn't like to wear pants. Kevin asks if the guys in Vegas were hitting on her? She said no. She says she won $6,000 on $20. She says it was 5 years ago. She says she won $5,000 on slot machines.

5:14 PM BBT Alex says she owns a bathing suit company in Bali. Ramses is sleeping on the couch in the wave room. Raven & Elena put the cake in the refrigerator in the SR. Raven says no one better touch the cake or she will be mad. They go back to the KT. Dominique goes to the BY to check on the laundry. BB says, "No napping HG's," referring to Ramses napping in the wave room.

5:18 PM BBT Mark & Matt are still playing pool in the BY. In the KT, Elena tells Raven there is so much of the frosting left. Raven says she is going to put some in the freezer for Matt. She says it will go good on top of carrot cake. Cody is making some slop. He tells Paul they gave them vegetable oil. Paul says he marinates the oil. Paul tells the viewers the secret to the friendship friends is marinating the oil. He says he doesn't know if it's good or bad, but they are all going to die anyway.

5:21 PM BBT Paul says the best way to make the fries to put them in the oil so they bake in flavor. He says he really wants to use Seasoned Salt, but they don't have it. Paul tries some of the icing that Raven has. He says it tastes like Dunkaroos. He says that brings back flashbacks. Cody is laughing while talking to Paul by the stove. Paul puts some of the cut potatoes in the oil. He & Cody both jump back. Cody says it's the water reacting to the oil.

5:24 PM BBT Paul tells the viewers not to ever put the oil down the drain. Paul says it's almost 5:30 PM BBT & it feels like it's 11 PM BBT. Raven puts some of the icing on a cookie to eat it. Raven tells everyone that Dominique's cake is in the refrigerator in the SR. She says if anyone touches it she will kill them.

5:27 PM BBT Jessica is standing on the lily pad in the KT. She has her frog suit open on top showing all her goods. She is dancing around & Matt is laughing. Paul asks Kevin if he's ready for some fries? He says he is. Raven says the icing is made out of cream cheese. Kevin says he's never had cream cheese in his life. Raven tells Jessica she is hopping & thrusting. She tells Paul the fries smell really good. Raven says Kevin requested plain fries for himself. Paul puts more potatoes in the oil.

5:30 PM BBT Elena & Mark are lying on the hammock in the BY. Mark says he thinks Kevin flipped the vote & not Ramses. Elena says she likes Ramses in Big Brother. She says she has more of an open mind for the game, & you never know what happened why they vote as they do. She says she can look past things since it wasn't against her. She says if she gets put on the block her feelings will get hurt, but someone will & that sucks. Mark says it's a very interesting game to separate emotions from game-play. Elena says the show doesn't get enough credit for all that goes in it since they don't see everything that goes on.

5:35 PM BBT Elena tells Mark she's about ready to vomit from all the cream cheese. Mark tries to make a joke & fails. She says she has a sugar rush & headache. Back in the KT, Paul is still making his friendship fries. Jessica is putting away dishes. Raven & Matt are sitting together at the bar table area. Cody is washing dishes.

5:38 PM BBT Elena wants to pop a pimple that Mark has. He doesn't want her to, but she tries anyway. Mark says he can smell the fries outside. Elena says the onions are on her hands. She says she's washed her hands at least twice. She keeps trying to pop Mark's body pimples. She says they are going to have a problem & she doesn't like disagreements. She says she's already annoyed. Mark tells her to drink water for her headache.

5:40 PM BBT Raven tells Paul she doesn't have a really good immune system. They talk about sushi. She says she lives in the country, but doesn't really live in the country. She jokes with Matt about having sex. Paul says by this time last season he was already over it. He says things are humorous this season. He says last season was really volatile. He tells them that people would just throw Bridget's cookies in the trash as soon as she left the KT. Raven says that's really mean.

5:44 PM BBT Elena asks Mark if he has on underwear? He says, no. He tells her that he even has on baggy sweats & it makes a great combo. She turns onto her right side, while they are still swinging on the hammock. Elena says she doesn't like that she can't be kept in the house. Mark asks what she means? She says she needs her eyebrows threaded, her lashes done & she needs to get a facial. Mark says he gets facials. He says he has products he uses on his face. He tells Elena she will have to find out. She says, no.

5:47 PM BBT Mark tells Elena they probably need to go inside & be more social. He says he hopes his clothes are dry because the sun is going down. Elena says she can't grasp the concept of how many people are watching the show. She says she may have hell to pay when the show is over. She tells Mark he's like a teddy bear & can't do anything wrong. She says she more abrasive then him. She says she has a harder surface & she's more of an edge. She says she's more polarizing. He asks her to explain what that means. She says an acronym is bland. They go back & forth.

5:50 PM BBT She says being polarizing is being everything but boring. She says that is one word to describe her. She asks him what about captivating? Mark says he likes polarizing better. She says f you jokingly. Back in the KT, Paul is getting a glass dish out of the cabinet. Cody & Jessica are looking in the refrigerator. Matt is eating, while standing by the bar table.

5:52 PM BBT Paul tells everyone that they had some good food that went along with the HN food. Jessica asks where that is right now, & says the slop gets stuck in your teeth. BB says, "Toads must keep their costumes on," referring to Jessica having hers half off. Her & Cody are sitting on the lily pad in the KT eating pickles. Matt asks Jessica what she was doing up last night? She says she couldn't sleep.

5:55 PM BBT BB says, "No napping HG's," referring to Ramses still napping in the wave room. Jason, Joshua, Alex, Dominique & Ramses are all alert in the wave room. Elena says she wants to eat & work out. She says she's probably eaten 16 ounces of the cream cheese icing already. Jason leaves the wave room with Elena. Joshua says that Paul is making animal fries & they are really good. Alex tells everyone that she rode horses. Joshua tells her she has an athletic build. Alex says they just put their last one down like 2 or 3 years ago. She says when the horse freaks out you can't control it. She says they sense when you are uncomfortable.

5:59 PM BBT Alex says she fallen off the horse one to many times. She says you can end up like Christopher Reeves & never be able to walk again. Alex says she's allergic to cats. Joshua says he's allergic to dogs, but they have 5 of the at home. Jason comes back in the wave room when Joshua describes the dogs he has at home. Alex says she has a dog at home. Joshua says he has pigeons at home also. He says his dad trains them, but he doesn't know how he does it. He says he doesn't really like it, but his dad did it with his grandfather. He says his dad collects Cuban pigeons.