Big Brother General Discussion

2 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Josh was a total IDIOT for taking Paul with him - NO WAY Christmas would have beaten him!!  But thank God by some miracle - PAUL LOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then - CODY WINS AFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yes Virginia - there IS a Santa Clause!!!!!

And a tooth Fairy and an Easter Bunny, the Great Pumpkin and of course a Puppet Master.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perfect ending - first Paul loses, then Cody wins AFP which instantly told Paul that America was NOT with him!  Paul wasn't even in the top 3 vote getters for AFP!!!

I was really surprised that Jason made top 3 for AFP after his remarks about raping Kevin's wife in front of Kevin's tied up children!!!

3 minutes ago, carmen said:

This was about the only right thing that happened the whole season.

The look on Paul's face was almost worth suffering through this train wreck.

The added injury for Paul, of course, was seeing Cody win AFP.

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

I second this!

9 hours ago, MiMiLily said:

As we come to the end of this season of BB I just wanted to comment that I have enjoyed reading the message boards.  Sure, we didn't always agree on things but the comments have been interesting.   I will miss coming to the boards and reading them after BB is over.

How many of you will be watching Celebrity BB?

Not me!!  I will need to decompress after watching this comedy.

8 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

During the show, she claimed he didn't do anything, but after the season ended - she sued CBS...

I guess there is more than one way to get money from the show.  I take it she didn't win that season?

Wow - the amount of time that Josh and Christmas both took on the 2nd HOH comp was ridiculous.  When BB showed the comp ongoing - it didn't convey how inept they both must have totally been to take so long!

I was really surprised when Josh won the 3rd HOH comp - I really thought that would be a slam dunk for Paul.  But then, what was the purpose of Josh winning it since he so ridiculously took Paul to the final 2 with him?  Christmas did absolutely nothing all season - how did Josh think Christmas could beat him and Paul not?  I was expecting a 9 - 0 vote for Paul to win...was flabbergasted (but thrilled) when the vote came out 5-4 Josh!!

1 minute ago, JessicaRocks said:

Wow - the amount of time that Josh and Christmas both took on the 2nd HOH comp was ridiculous.  When BB showed the comp ongoing - it didn't convey how inept they both must have totally been to take so long!

I was really surprised when Josh won the 3rd HOH comp - I really thought that would be a slam dunk for Paul.  But then, what was the purpose of Josh winning it since he so ridiculously took Paul to the final 2 with him?  Christmas did absolutely nothing all season - how did Josh think Christmas could beat him and Paul not?  I was expecting a 9 - 0 vote for Paul to win...was flabbergasted (but thrilled) when the vote came out 5-4 Josh!!

There's nothing like an idiot who claims to be smart. Meet Josh! I love how he kept telling the jury how he was smart. If anything he is lucky everyone hated Paul because he was nothing but Paul's lapdog all season. I mean once he even asked Paul if he should take a nap! (Paul said no) I may have found an ounce of respect for Josh if he apologized to the jury and said he was just being mean as part of his game. I'm sure people will "ax" him about it in the days to come. Hopefully his mommy and daddy will help him spend his money wisely and not waste it all on pop rocks and stuffed Disney characters.

6 hours ago, graceomalley said:

without all of you this season would have been intolerable - thanks too, to the live feeders and to Morty, the head of this BB family - I spent my lunch hour here with all of you each day and will miss you all so so much - I'll check in for the Celeb show to see how you feel about it, but right now, it sounds like a bunch of D list actors - acting - and probably badly - hope I'm wrong but even if I'm not I can't go wrong hanging out with all of you! - be safe - be happy - be well and thank you for making my lunch hour so much fun!!!!   *hugs entire board really hard*

I want to also thank the live feeders.  I don't have time to watch the LF and not a lot of desire to do so, but I am SO appreciative to those willing to watch and report to the rest of us what is going on.  Every morning I sit at my computer with a pot of coffee and a donut and read the happenings in the house.  I was happy to donate to Morty  for all the pleasure he brought me.  I have enjoyed posting my thoughts on this message board also.  See you next season.

8 minutes ago, WOC said:

There's nothing like an idiot who claims to be smart. Meet Josh! I love how he kept telling the jury how he was smart. If anything he is lucky everyone hated Paul because he was nothing but Paul's lapdog all season. I mean once he even asked Paul if he should take a nap! (Paul said no) I may have found an ounce of respect for Josh if he apologized to the jury and said he was just being mean as part of his game. I'm sure people will "ax" him about it in the days to come. Hopefully his mommy and daddy will help him spend his money wisely and not waste it all on pop rocks and stuffed Disney characters.

I forgot on his diary room good byes that if anything was good game play on his part.  And just because I forgot them perhaps the jury didnt Im sure it was something that came up in JH before they voted. 

9 minutes ago, WOC said:

I agree, he was just damn lucky. In my opinion, he really didn't deserve the win. 

38 minutes ago, carmen said:

This was about the only right thing that happened the whole season.

The look on Paul's face was almost worth suffering through this train wreck.

The added injury for Paul, of course, was seeing Cody win AFP.

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

Third !!  I'm the red dancing smiley face left top, can't stop smiling 

This ending couldn't be better...I can't stop smiling and pumping my fists!!  :lol:

Now I'm glad Paul made it to final 2 to see how crushed he was...it wouldn't have been the same if he had been evicted 3rd.

The only thing bad about him making final 2 is that he didn't deserve $50k!  I wonder how much of the $50k he will split with Christmas...hmmmmm......

And CODY'S vote being the one to defeat Paul was really the ICING ON THE CAKE!  All season long, Paul kept bragging how he evicted Cody twice, but between the deciding vote and AFP - I guess Cody got the last laugh!  Perfect!

It looked like Paul knew he was beat when Elena's vote was read, because he knew that Elena, Mark and Cody would all vote the same way.

27 minutes ago, WOC said:

Last night on BBAD he said he was truly grateful to Paul and Xmas for teaching him to say ask, not ax.  Don't you know that he maintained that once he's out of the house he's going to binge on Lion King and Toy Story.  Isn't that what you expect from a smart businessman who owns his own company to do after winning $500K?  Personally I think he's going to blow the whole thing before 6 months are up.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

YES YES YES!!  Did you see the look on his face!!!

When Josh picked Paul to sit next to him I was yelling "Idiot, you idiot" at the TV.  I still think he would have beat Christmas but I so wanted him to evict Paul just to see Paul's face.  But I sure did enjoy seeing Paul face when he lost the big game.  He sure did not expect that.  Then to cop an attitude when talking to Julie.  I was glad she basically told him to shut up he was getting $50,000.  He is such a sore loser.  He was last year also.  When interviewed he said he had been robbed.  My wish came true.  PAUL LOST!!!!

I wonder if CBS/BB caught enough flack from the viewers that they had to fix it for Paul to lose?   Or maybe this was their plan all along.  Get the viewers into a frenzy over Paul's advantages and then make him lose.  Either way I will take it.