Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, just finished watching tonight's episode. What a waste. The only good parts was Kevin telling Alex she wasn't going to win and Mark starting to cry in the DR (and all of the crying). I don't know if they are trying to paint the gnome and black Xmas in a good light, but it didn't work. 

34 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

Jessica keep writing and posting your thoughts on the game I enjoy reading them dont let a few BB wanna b's ruin it for the rest of us.  

32 minutes ago, WOC said:

I second this. You didn't do anything wrong.

28 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Third!

Thanks guys!

31 minutes ago, WOC said:

Ok, just finished watching tonight's episode. What a waste. The only good parts was Kevin telling Alex she wasn't going to win and Mark starting to cry in the DR (and all of the crying). I don't know if they are trying to paint the gnome and black Xmas in a good light, but it didn't work. 

I agree.

They replayed a segment that I feel shows what a bully I think Josh was - the one where he walked up to Mark while WILDLY swinging the pots and pans.  Everyone on the show (and in the forums to a certain extent) try to make out Mark as the aggressor in that scene (for grabbing the pots and pans from Josh), but the way Josh is swinging them was seen as threatening by Mark (and I feel rightly so).  I mean if Josh had pulled that stunt on Mark outside the house in the real world, Mark would have beaten his ass while a crowd gathered and applauded Mark!  BB totally saved Josh's ass (just like Josh knew they would)!

I also find it kinda weird that Paul and Christmas have really had a kind of showmance, but they weren't portrayed as having one.  This continues to be the most improbable of seasons...

2 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

I agree.

They replayed a segment that I feel shows what a bully I think Josh was - the one where he walked up to Mark while WILDLY swinging the pots and pans.  Everyone on the show (and in the forums to an extent) try to make out Mark as the aggressor in that scene (for grabbing the pots and pans from Josh), but the way Josh is swinging them was seen as threatening by Mark (and I feel rightly so).  I mean if Josh had pulled that stunt on Mark outside the house in the real world, Mark would have beaten his ass while a crowd gathered and applauded Mark!  BB totally saved Josh's ass (just like Josh knew they would)!

I also find it kinda weird that Paul and Christmas have really had a kind of showmance, but they weren't portrayed as having one.  This continues to be the most improbable of seasons...

And then Josh kept saying "don't touch me, don't touch me." What a freakin' punk! I wonder if they will still have their boxing match?

The ONE thing that could salvage this season for me now (besides Paul losing the game yet) would be for the AFP to be someone evicted before the final 7!   I'd be happy especially to see any of Cody, Jessica, Mark or Elena win it - to let those clowns know America wasn't crazy about how the house all ganged up on those 4!  

I've been voting for Jessica like crazy because I'd so like to see Paul's head explode when they announced her as AFP!  :)

15 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

The ONE thing that could salvage this season for me now (besides Paul losing the game yet) would be for the AFP to be someone evicted before the final 7!   I'd be happy especially to see any of Cody, Jessica, Mark or Elena win it - to let those clowns know America wasn't crazy about how the house all ganged up on those 4!  

I've been voting for Jessica like crazy because I'd so like to see Paul's head explode when they announced her as AFP!  :)

That is the only hope I have left for this season. There's no stopping one of those rotten people from winning so hopefully the AFP isn't rigged and Cody or Jess will win. 

1 hour ago, WOC said:

And then Josh kept saying "don't touch me, don't touch me." What a freakin' punk! I wonder if they will still have their boxing match?

That's exactly the segment I commented on in another thread which renewed all my earlier resentments of this man-child.  I wish none of those 3 were in the finals.  :censored:

1 hour ago, JessicaRocks said:

I mean if Josh had pulled that stunt on Mark outside the house in the real world, Mark would have beaten his ass while a crowd gathered and applauded Mark!  

Mark really doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would beat someone's ass.  He strikes me as the type of person who maintains control over himself.  

6 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

People Paul will not care if Jessica or Cody win the AVP.  He is a narcissist.  It will only hurt the person who really deserves to win it.  Jeez 

But that's my point...NONE of the d-bag HG's really deserve to win AFP (certainly not Paul).  I'm not even being dishonest in the least...Jessica IS my favorite player!!

12 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

People Paul will not care if Jessica or Cody win the AVP.  He is a narcissist.  It will only hurt the person who really deserves to win it.  Jeez 

And who might that be? No sarcasm, just a straight question.

25 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

11 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

And who might that be? No sarcasm, just a straight question.

I'm not answering for fredtheturtle, but I think that was fredtheturtle may have meant is that voting for someone just to make someone else mad isn't really the point of the AFP contest.  IMO, the person who wins that should be the person who gets the most votes because s/he IS the favorite.  

14 hours ago, Newby said:

I think that is one of the most insane comps they have.  Production must tell the HG to make the biggest mess they can.  I don't find that entertaining at all.  Did you notice no one hid their card in the cereal or other food?  They must have been told not to pour food out all over the house because of the rat and ant problem.

Every year they have a major ant problem.  In previous years, the thing they hid was smaller and the HG did empty food out.  This ear the house was nowhere near as trashed as previous years.  Typically some of the HG trash it for the heck of it.  They often target things of people they don't like or those who are super messy in the house.  They trashed Raven's hairpiece and all the girl's makeup was scattered even though it was obvious nothing would be hidden in a makeup bag or in Raven's hair.  They may have made them bigger to avoid that.  It seems this years object was the biggest they've ever hidden.  BTW...last year the last object found was hidden behind some artwork hanging outside the DR door.  Most people didn't even realize something could be slid behind there.  This years plaque wouldn't have fit behind there. 

17 minutes ago, Roli said:

I'm not answering for fredtheturtle, but I think that was fredtheturtle may have meant is that voting for someone just to make someone else mad isn't really the point of the AFP contest.  IMO, the person who wins that should be the person who gets the most votes because s/he IS the favorite.  

Well I'm voting for Cody but not to make anyone mad although I know it will piss off Paul big time. I liked Cody from the minute I met him in the BB house.  Just something about him spelled no-nonsense, I'm here to play and win.  Sort of reminds me of me.  I don't tolerate fools, don't care for people who need to screech and scream or lol just to get attention and certainly not who shows more skin to get ahead in a career whatever that may be.  He's my favorite and that's who I'm voting for.

3 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Well I'm voting for Cody but not to make anyone mad although I know it will piss off Paul big time. I liked Cody from the minute I met him in the BB house.  Just something about him spelled no-nonsense, I'm here to play and win.  Sort of reminds me of me.  I don't tolerate fools, don't care for people who need to screech and scream or lol just to get attention and certainly not who shows more skin to get ahead in a career whatever that may be.  He's my favorite and that's who I'm voting for.

As you should.

And I'm voting for nobody because I don't like any of them.  I guess if I had to choose, I'd choose Mark.  I just think he's probably a nice guy.  But he doesn't stand a chance, so I won't bother voting for him.  

6 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

I would think that anyone on a forum likes this follows the feeds (and so already knows Paul won)...

Besides, who else could have won?

Jessica- some people just can't handle the truth-  keep writing.  And you are correct about who else could have won.  That is not really a spoiler.  Keep doing what you are doing.

Josh is just as delusional as Raven. In the live feeds, after the Josh/Mark pots and pans incident, some of the HG told Mark they felt HE was the aggressor.  He was very upset to be thought of as a bully.  He had been overweight and bullied when he was younger and was very upset.  He talked to Josh and apologized and it had nothing to do with game play.  He was genuinely upset.  Delusional proceeded to bash Mark and chastise him to his face, telling him he needed to try to grow from the experience.  That was always Josh's MO.  Sometimes other HG prompted him to do it but he was always talking on the live feeds about how he wanted to blow up on other HG.  He would also rinse and repeat bragging about it.  He is an immature little boy in a big man's body.  He always talks to the camera saying how he is really a nice goodhearted guy but then turns around 30 seconds later and brags about calling people fat, bullies and babies.  He and Raven both are so delusional.... they truly think that America loves them.  They will both read every single thing written about their BB stay and will get quite the rude awakening.  Then they will probably speak out in interviews and say they were edited to look that way.

11 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

I am just hoping to see Paul's head explode from the middle of the other jury members and not 1st or 2nd place.