Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, WOC said:

Figures, the comp that comes down to dumb luck and the dumbest person in the house wins. This will be a boring week because it'll be so predictable.

The last person I wanted to see win HOH won.  Be prepared for a lot of wah wah wah once he is in that room....uggg gee cant wait NOT!

Just now, BBLover4ever said:

Oh she will be right up his butt. Of course she will have to fight Paul for time. We all know this is another Paul HOH. 

It's not going to be a difficult job for Paul to convince him to put up Cody, considering how much he hates him.  But he really doesn't at all hate Jessica.  

1 minute ago, WOC said:

Maybe she can use her womanly charms and entice him with her thunder thighs to put up Paul.

I can't even imagine Josh ever going against Paul.  Not after Paul engineered getting Ramses out instead of him.

6 hours ago, Roli said:

It's not going to be a difficult job for Paul to convince him to put up Cody, considering how much he hates him.  But he really doesn't at all hate Jessica.  

I agree. It's been perfectly clear the people Josh doesn't get along with so no surprise if he noms mark and cody. Paul may have to convince him to target jessica.   Can't wait to see the safety net grodner has in place to keep Jody in the house.    The hoh comp could have been anyone's game and win. 

On 8/3/2017 at 3:27 AM, Roli said:

I bet Jessica was laughing her ass off.  

no she was all about getting Paul to ask her about her power and when he did not, she scuttled away annoyed not to have had any results.

18 hours ago, watchers said:

If she doesn't use it she will be voted out...

paul i think that she is going to stand up and say im not going to use my hex and not throw my game away.. and then when they sit down no matter what .. vote out jessica 

Paul if it was what they're saying then we are prepared for that.

yes that became obvious after I posted that potential strategy...I thought they were all about getting rid of ice face...but apparently when Paul gets some hint that someone is challenging him it is Trumpsville against that person

14 hours ago, Roli said:

:D  That would be awesome!  It would make an otherwise predictable week very entertaining.  

I can't believe all the bullying that Julie & company are letting go on in this game.  Once paul came in, the game was a big bore to me.  This whole show has been paul leading the sheeple to the gallows, without getting his hands dirty.  I can't understand how blind they all are (except Jessica).  She has the smarts, but Cody is dragging her down with him. josh seems to be a great big cry baby at the drop of a pin! He's big, but has no game of his own. He has to do all of paul's bidding.  I would love love love to see paul blindsided!

Im hoping Josh keeps his wits about him and goes through with his plan to maybe get rid of Elena without sharing his info with Paul.  If he can do that Ill give him all the credit in the world for using his own mind.  And if that works there is an opening for another group to dethrone Paul.  Josh, Christmas, Cody and Jess??? maybe Mark tossed into that mix?  Then we would have a real game.

Xmas isn't stupid and I think she knows that she can't compete with Paul. She as been working on staying close with most of the HGs. She knows Paul has to go but this whole thing with Jody has been dragged out and until that it settled, one way or the other, she has to bide her time before starting to rally the others against Paul getting too much farther in the game. 

18 hours ago, WOC said:

Maybe she can use her womanly charms and entice him with her thunder thighs to put up Paul.

Didn't she go on and on last night is the HOH, or somewhere.. I was falling asleep... That she was getting too skinny? It got my attention in that moment as I thought girl you're not getting skinny. I'm not body shaming, I just thought for the thickest girl in the house to say it was funny.

1 minute ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Didn't she go on and on last night is the HOH, or somewhere.. I was falling asleep... That she was getting too skinny? It got my attention in that moment as I thought girl you're not getting skinny. I'm not body shaming, I just thought for the thickest girl in the house to say it was funny.

Well, she hasn't had ice cream in a whole week so I'll give her that.

22 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

I worded it wrong you are right I know Jeff married Jordan also meant Nicole continued to see Corey outside of the house.  

Wish someone would tell my son who also is a marine that people dont need to be reminded of it I think he (my son) just likes to braag though lol OMG forgot about Racheal and Bradon.  

Agree it is a sad story just annoyed me to hear she knew Paul on the outside of the house kinda gives him a lil more advantage there as well.  

There is NOTHING wrong in being a proud Marine!  Chesty himself would love it.  Your son is part of the few, and I thank him for his service.  I am guessing he is young... That's ok.  Semper Fi...

I just don't take kindly to Cody mentioning it every 10 or 15 minutes...

On 8/3/2017 at 5:03 PM, Roli said:

Welcome to Morty's.

Ok.  Find your name in the upper right corner of this page.  Click on the arrow.  Click on profile.  Click on the little thingy that's in the lower left portion of what is currently your profile picture.  It's pretty much self-explanatory from there.  

I did it!  Took me a while, so it just goes to show and old dog CAN learn new tricks!  Thanks...