Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, WOC said:

I'm watching BBAD and it's funny watching Paul and his minions trying to figure out what exactly the hex is. Paul is so stressed out! 

Good!!  I hope he is so stressed that he has to self-evict and get medical help.  Don't want him to be  out of commission forever, just to the end of the show.

2 hours ago, Roli said:

Um, when YOU call others names because they don't have the same opinions as you have, it says more about YOU than it does about the recipients of your name-calling.  

Your transference is comical.  :D

Caps you're screaming...

Does this mean we won't be going on a date together..:o

14 hours ago, Roli said:

I'm more of a "slow and steady wins the race" kind of person.  Get rich quick schemes don't appeal to me.  And when you really think about it, after taxes the winnings on BB aren't really that big.  

You're right.  In Canada the prize money for these shows is always half that of the U.S. but it's not taxed.  They also get a car and a $10K shopping spree at the Brick for BB.  None of our lotteries are taxed either.  The money is free and clear.

2 hours ago, watchers said:

Caps you're screaming...

Does this mean we won't be going on a date together..:o

lol, yes, I was screaming.  One word.  Or I was just accentuating it. :)

Funny, but I almost booked a flight into LaGuardia for this weekend,  My husband wouldn't commit.  Besides, we sort of decided back when we got married that we'd stop dating other people. ;)

5 minutes ago, Roli said:

lol, yes, I was screaming.  One word.  Or I was just accentuating it. :)

Funny, but I almost booked a flight into LaGuardia for this weekend,  My husband wouldn't commit.  Besides, we sort of decided back when we got married that we'd stop dating other people. ;)

Sorry to hear that...

Well we can still exchange pleasantries...:)

27 minutes ago, Roli said:

12 minutes ago, watchers said:

Well we can still exchange pleasantries...:)

Now I have the Love Boat theme stuck in my head!

Ok guys, I am NEW to this whole thing.... So please be gentle... (at first!)  I just found this site.  I do have a couple of questions if someone could help me out.  First, I know the majority of people LOVE Jessica and Cody... But I AM NOT A FAN OF THOSE TWO.  I'm from a Marine Corps family, and find the entire situation unbecoming, and quite frankly disgusting.  Now, before anyone jumps on me, (I know how easy it is to pizz you guys off lol), I DO understand that Cody is enlisted... that being said "...and to keep our honor clean..." If you don't know what that eludes to, then you can google it.  Anywho...

Question 1: When Jessica had to be a "toad", why was she not penalized when she did not "hop" everywhere?

Question 2: When Cody was evicted, she took her costume off and left it off... Why no penalty?  (Remember years ago when chef Joe was penalized for licking a spoon while he was cooking for the house guests and he was a have not?)

Question 3: Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that they were soooooooooo in love after 15 days???

Question 4: On BBAD last night, after tonguing Cody, why didn't production call her out with a "Jessica Stop That" when drinking straight out of the chocolate milk in the storage room??? 

Ok, now a statement.  THIS IS THE F'ING WORST SEASON EVER!!!!!

PLEASE, for the love of St. Pete, bring back Jennelle, Jeff, Jordan, Derrick, heck... anyone except these loud, foul mouthed idiots who only wish to follow a vet!!!  How about an all male cast, or an all female cast?

Sorry for the rant....

Wasn't Jessica's temptation supposed to be the last one?  They are all still talking about the "next one" and Paul telling them no one should take it.  They are so worried about the Halting Hex too.  Even though Jessica told them basically what it would do they can't seem to believe it.  They still think that only one of them will be safe and now they've all decided that Jessica has to go but they will tell Jessica that Cody will be voted off.  Can't wait to see tonight's show.  The jaw drops will be priceless. :jawdrop:

30 minutes ago, PF364 said:

Ok guys, I am NEW to this whole thing.... So please be gentle... (at first!)  I just found this site.  I do have a couple of questions if someone could help me out.  First, I know the majority of people LOVE Jessica and Cody... But I AM NOT A FAN OF THOSE TWO.  I'm from a Marine Corps family, and find the entire situation unbecoming, and quite frankly disgusting.  Now, before anyone jumps on me, (I know how easy it is to pizz you guys off lol), I DO understand that Cody is enlisted... that being said "...and to keep our honor clean..." If you don't know what that eludes to, then you can google it.  Anywho...

Question 1: When Jessica had to be a "toad", why was she not penalized when she did not "hop" everywhere?

Question 2: When Cody was evicted, she took her costume off and left it off... Why no penalty?  (Remember years ago when chef Joe was penalized for licking a spoon while he was cooking for the house guests and he was a have not?)

Question 3: Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that they were soooooooooo in love after 15 days???

Question 4: On BBAD last night, after tonguing Cody, why didn't production call her out with a "Jessica Stop That" when drinking straight out of the chocolate milk in the storage room??? 

Ok, now a statement.  THIS IS THE F'ING WORST SEASON EVER!!!!!

PLEASE, for the love of St. Pete, bring back Jennelle, Jeff, Jordan, Derrick, heck... anyone except these loud, foul mouthed idiots who only wish to follow a vet!!!  How about an all male cast, or an all female cast?

Sorry for the rant....

I wouldn't say I love Jody, but I like underdogs and feel they have been treated so crappy by the other HGs that I now like them. I haven'i picked a person I want to win. As for your questions, I have no idea why Jess wasn't penalized for not hopping or taking off the costume. I don't find it odd that Jody fell for each other. They're in a magnified environment and spend so much time together that these things just happen and seems to a lot. I also think it is disgusting that both Jess and Cody drink right from containers. You would think production would put a stop to it.

2 minutes ago, PF364 said:

Ok guys, really need help here... Seriously.  How do I upload a profile picture??  Not being funny, I really do not know.  Thanks in advance!

I wondered the same thing when I joined but have no idea either.

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

I wouldn't say I love Jody, but I like underdogs and feel they have been treated so crappy by the other HGs that I now like them. I haven'i picked a person I want to win. As for your questions, I have no idea why Jess wasn't penalized for not hopping or taking off the costume. I don't find it odd that Jody fell for each other. They're in a magnified environment and spend so much time together that these things just happen and seems to a lot. I also think it is disgusting that both Jess and Cody drink right from containers. You would think production would put a stop to it.

They probably got tired of telling her to hop.  As for removing the costume I figure the curse ended once the vote was done and someone went home.  New week.  I admit this is one of the more extreme showmances I've seen.  But right now production have their hands full ensuring the bullying doesn't lead to anyone getting hurt.

2 minutes ago, WOC said:

My thoughts exactly about the containers!  That is not only unsanitary, but just plain rude and disrespectful.  A prank is one thing, but that crap is nasty.

I served in a male/female unit... But even though we spent 24/7 together, relying on one another for basically our survival, I NEVER felt the need to attach to someone and bang them after a week or so, not even after some years... and God knows I would have NEVER done it on live TV.  Maybe it says something about the youth of today.  Sad, really. They are missing out on so much.  Instant gratification is just that, instant.  How about long lasting? Anyone remember anticipation? 

23 minutes ago, PF364 said:

Ok guys, really need help here... Seriously.  How do I upload a profile picture??  Not being funny, I really do not know.  Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Morty's.

Ok.  Find your name in the upper right corner of this page.  Click on the arrow.  Click on profile.  Click on the little thingy that's in the lower left portion of what is currently your profile picture.  It's pretty much self-explanatory from there.  

1 minute ago, Roli said:

Welcome to Morty's.

Ok.  Find your name in the upper right corner of this page.  Click on the arrow.  Click on profile.  Click on the little thingy that's in the lower left portion of what is currently your profile picture.  It's pretty much self-explanatory from there.  

Thanks so much!  I will try to follow through with that a little later! 

1 hour ago, PF364 said:

Hello PF364,

I wondered this exact thing.  In fact, Jason and Cody never really hopped at all; they just side-stepped a lot, which technically isn't hopping.

I wanted and expected to see them actually hop, which would require more effort and stamina.

1 hour ago, PF364 said:

This has always bothered me.  For a while, I suspected they were actually married or at least came on the show as a committed couple already.

It is very strange how they seemed to know each other so well.

46 minutes ago, PF364 said:

Upper right hand corner is your log on name with  drop down menu. Go to your profile and there should be a little icon on the letter you have now that ill let you upload a picture.

On 8/1/2017 at 5:56 PM, Canucklehead said:

It is getting rather ridiculous ... I get people don't like Paul for whatever reasons but my goodness Manson yuck!

The worst part is suddenly Mark is getting the free pass even though he's the only one that actually committed what is technically an assault on another human being .... If Paul had done that I think some folks would be screaming for an automatic eviction from the game .... Funny game this Big Brother is ;)

what assault did he do? the pickle juice? appropriate after all the assault on the ears that one did with pans and yelling.

I agree that it is extreme to compare to Manson; but this year ought to be used in a college classroom to demonstrate how crowd manipulation can be managed...Paul is rather good at it. No matter how you hate him, you have to grant him that as a win if he manages to pull it off to final.

Has Jess told anyone besides Cody the real sinker of her hex that used stops the elimination completely? If she has, she is an idiot. She told Kevin what? She was begging Paul to ask her more about her power...and he would not...lacking the imagination to think that there was more to it than getting them off the block somehow. He also does not believe she has it and is not willing to play into the idea that she has a power. She will probably use it on both of them but it would be interesting if she held it...confusing all as to whether she had any power...and if she won HOH she would be safe that week and could use it for the fourth week to garner those who might be on the block to back her. Of course there is no guarantee of anyone being honorable to a contract but some are...so if she picked carefully she might be able to break Paul's power over them.

5 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

what assault did he do? the pickle juice? appropriate after all the assault on the ears that one did with pans and yelling.

I agree that it is extreme to compare to Manson; but this year ought to be used in a college classroom to demonstrate how crowd manipulation can be managed...Paul is rather good at it. No matter how you hate him, you have to grant him that as a win if he manages to pull it off to final.

Has Jess told anyone besides Cody the real sinker of her hex that used stops the elimination completely? If she has, she is an idiot. She told Kevin what? She was begging Paul to ask her more about her power...and he would not...lacking the imagination to think that there was more to it than getting them off the block somehow. He also does not believe she has it and is not willing to play into the idea that she has a power. She will probably use it on both of them but it would be interesting if she held it...confusing all as to whether she had any power...and if she won HOH she would be safe that week and could use it for the fourth week to garner those who might be on the block to back her. Of course there is no guarantee of anyone being honorable to a contract but some are...so if she picked carefully she might be able to break Paul's power over them.

If she doesn't use it she will be voted out...

paul i think that she is going to stand up and say im not going to use my hex and not throw my game away.. and then when they sit down no matter what .. vote out jessica 

Paul if it was what they're saying then we are prepared for that.

1 hour ago, carmen said:

Hello PF364,

I wondered this exact thing.  In fact, Jason and Cody never really hopped at all; they just side-stepped a lot, which technically isn't hopping.

I wanted and expected to see them actually hop, which would require more effort and stamina.

This has always bothered me.  For a while, I suspected they were actually married or at least came on the show as a committed couple already.

It is very strange how they seemed to know each other so well.

Over the years there have been many many couples to hook up in the BB house.  Some continued relationships after the show some did not.  Have we all forgotten Jeff and Nicole?  Yes it took them longer to develope a relationship but they did it and now happily married.  So anything is possible.  Love at first sight can happen and working as close as they are inside the house maybe just sped it up for them who knows time will tell.  

Im more annoyed at the fact that Paul and Raven know one another from outside the house that to me isnt fair to begin with.  

28 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

Over the years there have been many many couples to hook up in the BB house.  Some continued relationships after the show some did not.  Have we all forgotten Jeff and Nicole?  Yes it took them longer to develope a relationship but they did it and now happily married.  So anything is possible.  Love at first sight can happen and working as close as they are inside the house maybe just sped it up for them who knows time will tell.  

Im more annoyed at the fact that Paul and Raven know one another from outside the house that to me isnt fair to begin with.  

Jeff and Nicole??? I think you mean Jeff and Jordan.  The only other "couple" to make it was Rachael Riley and BRREEEENDDOOONNNN... Lol, sorry, I couldn't resist!   When someone "tries" to show that much machismo, (Cody), usually there is a ton of insecurities that lie beneath the surface.  Real MARINES do not need to continually say they are former Marines.  Trust me on this one...

I think that Raven is a total scammer.  Now, that being said, I think the apple did not fall far from that tree, i.e.: her Mother.  Really a sad story if you think about it.  

I worded it wrong you are right I know Jeff married Jordan also meant Nicole continued to see Corey outside of the house.  

Wish someone would tell my son who also is a marine that people dont need to be reminded of it I think he (my son) just likes to braag though lol OMG forgot about Racheal and Bradon.  

Agree it is a sad story just annoyed me to hear she knew Paul on the outside of the house kinda gives him a lil more advantage there as well.