Big Brother General Discussion

10 minutes ago, Roli said:

Based on the fact that I mentioned Jessica's ignorance and that Cody isn't close to his family???  LOL, no, as I stated earlier, I don't hate any of the HGs.  

Are you really taking this GAME so seriously that you feel compelled to call complete strangers on the Internet names?  That's kinda sad.  

Don't hate the game, hate the haters! lol!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, WOC said:

Well, I think I could play the game as well. But I guess I'll never know. At least I wouldn't be marching around the house with the jury house as my ultimate goal. 

Some go on just for exposure in order to further their careers.  I don't really have much respect for any of them that don't have their eye on the big prize.

It's funny to see the herd encouraging Josh to bang the pans together trying to bother Cody & Jess because all that noise has to be getting on their nerves also.  I don't think it bothers Cody very much and I can't tell about Jess.  It does bother Mark quite a bit.  Hang in there guys.  The demise of Paul, Christmas, Alex and Josh is coming.

15 minutes ago, Roli said:

Based on the fact that I mentioned Jessica's ignorance and that Cody isn't close to his family???  LOL, no, as I stated earlier, I don't hate any of the HGs.  

Are you really taking this GAME so seriously that you feel compelled to call complete strangers on the Internet names?  That's kinda sad.  

Never seen you hating on any of these HG's. Even when I don't agree with a post I can see your point. 

Anyway, as much as I dislike Paul, this season and last, I blame the others who follow him more so than him. He wouldn't be able to pull this crap and walk around like a king if they  had backbones. No problem if they want to be in an alliance with him but be a force within that alliance, speak your mind, fight to win comps. Don't just ask a leaping gnome how he wants you to play. Play to win! 

5 minutes ago, straykat said:

Anyway, as much as I dislike Paul, this season and last, I blame the others who follow him more so than him. He wouldn't be able to pull this crap and walk around like a king if they  had backbones. No problem if they want to be in an alliance with him but be a force within that alliance, speak your mind, fight to win comps. Don't just ask a leaping gnome how he wants you to play. Play to win! 

Exactly!!! Why is anyone blaming Paul for trying to win?  It's fine to dislike his personality.  I'm not fond of it either.  

When they threw that Candy Crush comp to him I lost respect for most of them.   He has total control, and they handed it to him.  That's their fault, not his.  

24 minutes ago, Roli said:

Some go on just for exposure in order to further their careers.  I don't really have much respect for any of them that don't have their eye on the big prize.

All joking aside, I would be in it to win it. I would never apply for BB though, Amazing Race, yes! It's funny when you see the HGs talking about meet and greets and the such. Some have stars in their eyes. So few actually ever make anything of their brief moment in the spotlight. 

8 minutes ago, straykat said:

Never seen you hating on any of these HG's. Even when I don't agree with a post I can see your point. 

Bingo! Paul, as much as I don't like him, is playing a great game due to being in the house with so many followers. I'm sure each thinks they are playing a great game.

26 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

Even if jess or Cody won the next HOH, doubt it, none if the idiots will  vote out Paul. 

Put him up against Xmas or Raven. Make them choose. I'd like to see them crying and wringing their hands about how evil Jody is to make them make such a horrible decision.

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

All joking aside, I would be in it to win it. I would never apply for BB though, Amazing Race, yes! It's funny when you see the HGs talking about meet and greets and the such. Some have stars in their eyes. So few actually ever make anything of their brief moment in the spotlight. 

Bingo! Paul, as much as I don't like him, is playing a great game due to being in the house with so many followers. I'm sure each thinks they are playing a great game.

I wouldn't apply for BB either.  It would be too much time out of my life, and I wouldn't put my family through it. My kids are grown, and I still wouldn't do it.   I'm amazed when someone with a child does it.  How in the world do you leave your child to play a game?  

I'm more of a "slow and steady wins the race" kind of person.  Get rich quick schemes don't appeal to me.  And when you really think about it, after taxes the winnings on BB aren't really that big.  

39 minutes ago, Newby said:

It's funny to see the herd encouraging Josh to bang the pans together trying to bother Cody & Jess because all that noise has to be getting on their nerves also.  I don't think it bothers Cody very much and I can't tell about Jess.  It does bother Mark quite a bit.  Hang in there guys.  The demise of Paul, Christmas, Alex and Josh is coming.

It's pretty childish, and a pretty weird strategy.  

I do feel sorry for Mark.  I know some don't like him, and his game play sucks, but I just want to hug him sometimes.  He's like a big kid.  

Without Jess and Cody we have a real game because the one and only side then has to pick off each other and then we finally get more sides. More sides equals more game. I think they should be going after Jess though because she is clearly the better player of the two and it's all about getting best players out first, right?   For some posters i see it's "hate" when the post don't agree with your opinion...good for you, have at it.  Mostly observations like Josh is effeminate, Xmas zonked out on pain meds, Alex a sneaky little thing, raven the lunatic, and Jess with the balding head from tearing out hair extensions. Some whine cry and make up lies to advance  and others lie in bed all day playing house. These things are happening and posters get to comment on them whether someone likes it or not..

5 hours ago, Roli said:

It's pretty childish, and a pretty weird strategy.  

I do feel sorry for Mark.  I know some don't like him, and his game play sucks, but I just want to hug him sometimes.  He's like a big kid.  

I hope it's an act because he looks like the most miserable hg to ever be in that house. He is either zoned out of looks like he is about to cry. I wonder if the steroids messed him up?

10 hours ago, Roli said:

Well, that's a great attitude if the only reason you're there is to, as someone else put it, be in "summer sex camp".  

The goal should be to win $500,000.  Laying in bed with another HG isn't going to get you close to that goal.  Cody's game play sucks.  

I doubt Cody and Jessica will last too long outside of the house, but of course I could be wrong.  Neither one is very bright.  JMO.    

Nicolle & Corey come to mind.  But then, Nic won because most hated Paul, hopefully same will happen this season in spite of BB's presenting The Paul show this year.  I do wonder who Paul's family knows to keep their POS in the game.  

8 hours ago, WOC said:

I wish they would go back to the viewers calling in to vote out the HGs who are on the block.

When did they have that? I am new with BB, only began watching when Derrick won.  I wish viewers could vote out HGs.  That certainly would add excitement to game.

6 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

When did they have that? I am new with BB, only began watching when Derrick won.  I wish viewers could vote out HGs.  That certainly would add excitement to game.

I wasn't watching then either.  Did it really work or did some HG have a lot of friends who just kept voting and they didn't get voted off?  Or was it like the BB votes where you can vote ten times a day?

10 hours ago, Roli said:

I am not taking the game as serious  as you judging by your posts...

If calling you a hater offends you so sorry...

Don't be sad...

9 minutes ago, watchers said:

I am not taking the game as serious  as you judging by your posts...

If calling you a hater offends you so sorry...

Don't be sad...

Um, when YOU call others names because they don't have the same opinions as you have, it says more about YOU than it does about the recipients of your name-calling.  

Your transference is comical.  :D

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yeah people would make their job to vote for favs and whine when CBS cut off the amount of votes for each person. The scramble for additional IP addresses became lifework for lunatic fanatics.

Exactly.  That's why I don't waste one second voting for my "fan favorite".