Big Brother General Discussion

9 hours ago, Roli said:

it

I don't know what's up with people that think that just because someone doesn't care for Cody that they must love Paul.  I don't care who wins.  I'm not particularly fond of any of these HGs, but I'm entertained by the show.  That's why I watch.  I'm not one of those people who proclaim that I'm never going to watch again just because my favorite player isn't doing so great.  I've got no skin in the game.  It's just a summer diversion.   

I don't like any of them and my fun is watching them kicked out of the house. I do have a preference list of the order in which they should go. #1 is not Paul.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Roli said:

I don't particularly like Paul, but he's the best game player at this point.  Oh, and I don't hate Paul either.  And Cody sucks.  :D

You don't like him, now that's a shock to hear...

8 minutes ago, watchers said:

What did he do when he put her on the block....

He told her he didn't like her....

Megan the same person who lied about

a racist remark being made towards Alex...

She didn't lie it was more like she misunderstood jess comment, but nobody gave her a chance to explain because 3 of them GANGED up on her. Jess didn't tell the truth about her pao pao comment directed at Alex because she was stereotyping. Let's call a spade a spade and for those who want to blame Paul for it all can equally blame Jessica for megans eviction. Cody was an asshole for making his comment to Megan in front of everyone and embarrassing her. Tough guy with the girl. 1) Cody started the outsider stuff therefore began the whole alienating hg thing 2) Jessica got Megan evicted.  So there!!!!

2 minutes ago, watchers said:

What did he do when he put her on the block....

He told her he didn't like her....

Megan the same person who lied about

a racist remark being made towards Alex...

You're wasting your time. Yeah, Cody told Megan he didn't like her (after she said she hated Marines) and he talked bad about her (with the rest of the house) while in the HOHR. Big freaking deal! I didn't much care for him at the time myself, but what he's gone through has changed my mind. He made the best play in the game by attempting to backdoor Paul. It would have worked too, if BB didn't allow Paul three weeks safety. People will say Cody is a bad player, but the Paul move was smart. Now what's he to do? Paul and his minions have ostracized Jody. Heck, I'd lay up in bed with Jess all day too if given the choice between that and hanging with the rest of that idiot crowd.

3 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

She didn't lie it was more like she misunderstood jess comment, but nobody gave her a chance to explain because 3 of them GANGED up on her. Jess didn't tell the truth about her pao pao comment directed at Alex because she was stereotyping. Let's call a spade a spade and for those who want to blame Paul for it all can equally blame Jessica for megans eviction. Cody was an asshole for making his comment to Megan in front of everyone and embarrassing her. Tough guy with the girl. 1) Cody started the outsider stuff therefore began the whole alienating hg thing 2) Jessica got Megan evicted.  So there!!!!

A lie is a lie she heard what Jess said...

I don't think she got evicted she quit...

It was Josh who really gave her a bad time...So there

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Trust me, we all know you don't hate Paul! Hehehehe!

Actually I was wondering if you are related to either Paul or Josh.  There aren't too many fans rooting for either of them.

1 hour ago, WOC said:

So what's the consensus? Will BB show what really happened, as far as the bullying goes, this week? Or will they show Paul telling his minions that they have to stay classy. I'm betting on them trying to show Paul in a good light and not the ringleader of hate that he let loose on the house. I hope they show the dirty side of it all, especially how Raven lied and then was jumping all bad in the back yard. But I won't get my hopes up.

I wish BB would show how the HG have been acting these past few days.  People without the LF or access to this message board have no idea how they are acting.  There would probably be an uproar to BB & CBS if they did know.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

Actually I was wondering if you are related to either Paul or Josh.  There aren't too many fans rooting for either of them.

LMAO! I would be ashamed to call either a relative. That was out of left field.

2 hours ago, watchers said:

You don't like him, now that's a shock to hear...

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I don't like any of them and my fun is watching them kicked out of the house. I do have a preference list of the order in which they should go. #1 is not Paul.

That's just about how I feel too. I think I would have liked Cameron.  I liked Ramses.  I thought I would like Christmas and Alex more, but they've become somewhat of a disappointment.  

3 hours ago, WOC said:

Trust me, we all know you don't hate Paul! Hehehehe!

I don't hate any of them.  I watch for entertainment.  I'm not invested enough in a reality show to have actual hate for a competitor.  I also don't hate, or even dislike, anyone here on this forum.  We're just exchanging opinions, and everyone is entitled to theirs.  

I find some folks here to be hilarious.  :D

7 minutes ago, Roli said:

I don't hate any of them.  I watch for entertainment.  I'm not invested enough in a reality show to have actual hate for a competitor.  I also don't hate, or even dislike, anyone here on this forum.  We're just exchanging opinions, and everyone is entitled to theirs.  

I find some folks here to be hilarious.  :D

Yeah, hate is a strong word. But I totally dislike Paul. In my opinion he has ruined the game. As for the people here, I'm indifferent. I try and not be my sarcastic self because I don't want anyone thinking I'm being mean. But it's hard.

3 hours ago, WOC said:

....... Heck, I'd lay up in bed with Jess all day too if given the choice between that and hanging with the rest of that idiot crowd.

Well, that's a great attitude if the only reason you're there is to, as someone else put it, be in "summer sex camp".  

The goal should be to win $500,000.  Laying in bed with another HG isn't going to get you close to that goal.  Cody's game play sucks.  

I doubt Cody and Jessica will last too long outside of the house, but of course I could be wrong.  Neither one is very bright.  JMO.    

2 minutes ago, WOC said:

Yeah, hate is a strong word. But I totally dislike Paul. In my opinion he has ruined the game. As for the people here, I'm indifferent. I try and not be my sarcastic self because I don't want anyone thinking I'm being mean. But it's hard.

There's a lot of the season left.  I don't think Paul has ruined it.  He's going to be a target very soon, I think.

I like Paul because he does play the game.  I'm sick of people that lay in bed the whole time their in the house.  It drives me crazy.  I think they should be given nap times and the rest of the day stay off the beds.  Jessica is crazy talking with this guy about having a baby now and maybe she's pregnant and he is a weirdo. I'm sorry but I can see the craziness in his behaviour.  Just because he is a Marine doesn't make him normal.  Mark is the biggest baby I have ever seen. I may not like the way the people are in the house but it's Big Brother.  Every year people get crazy about a returning player.  Who cares.  Its a game people. Enjoy it while it's on.

1 minute ago, fredtheturtle said:

I like Paul because he does play the game.  Im sick of people that lay in bed the whole time their in the house.  It drives me crazy.  I think they should be given nap times and the rest of the day stay off the beds.  Jessica is crazy talking with this guy about having a baby now and maybe she's pregnant and he is a weirdo. I'm sorry but I can see the craziness in his behaviour.  Just because he is a Marine doesn't make him normal.  Mark is the biggest baby I have ever seen. I may not like the way the people are in the house but it's Big Brother.  Every year people get craxy about a returning player.  Who cares.  Its a game people. Enjoy it while it's on.

Other than the "Mark is the biggest baby...." part of your post, I agree wholeheartedly.  He's showing that part of himself in the DR, mostly.  I really can't dislike Mark just because he's emotional.  Some of us are "feelers".  Not much we can do about it.  

Yeah, that laying around thing is so stupid.  Work out!  Study!  CLEAN!!!!  They're stupidly wasting their time there when they just lay around.  

21 minutes ago, Roli said:

Other than the "Mark is the biggest baby...." part of your post, I agree wholeheartedly.  He's showing that part of himself in the DR, mostly.  I really can't dislike Mark just because he's emotional.  Some of us are "feelers".  Not much we can do about it.  

Yeah, that laying around thing is so stupid.  Work out!  Study!  CLEAN!!!!  They're stupidly wasting their time there when they just lay around.  

They move from chaise to bed and I don't think I ever saw her wash a dish. The most useless two in the house. Aside from the first five minutes of the tv show when Jessica rips Cody a new mangina, it was a total snoozefest. Oh, the weather thing was amusing but showed that Jessica and Kevin need to brush up on reading and pronounciation skills.

3 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

They move from chaise to bed and I don't think I ever saw her wash a dish. The most useless two in the house. Aside from the first five minutes of the tv show when Jessica rips Cody a new mangina, it was a total snoozefest. Oh, the weather thing was amusing but showed that Jessica and Kevin need to brush up on reading and pronounciation skills.

I don't watch much of live feeds, but caught Jessica trying to discuss global warming with Cody.  It appears that everything she knows she learned on some documentary film BB provided for them to watch before entering the house.  She kept saying words close to the words that would have been appropriate.  It was hilarious!  And of course Cody didn't have a clue.  

One thing I found interesting, but not really surprising, was when Cody said he's not close to his family.  So they don't like him either?  

If you have read thru the feeds this "cast" is really disgusting, they make me really pull for Jessica and Cody.  I can't believe how stupid these people are!!  They have all claim to have watched BB season after season yet they did not learn anything from BB history.  I feel bad for their family and friends that are watching their behavior.  I would love to hear from them after they watch the footage/read blogs at the end of the game.  I am glad that production made them stop the tormenting of Jess and Cody.  

1 hour ago, Roli said:

Well, that's a great attitude if the only reason you're there is to, as someone else put it, be in "summer sex camp".  

The goal should be to win $500,000.  Laying in bed with another HG isn't going to get you close to that goal.  Cody's game play sucks.  

I doubt Cody and Jessica will last too long outside of the house, but of course I could be wrong.  Neither one is very bright.  JMO.    

Well, I think I could play the game as well. But I guess I'll never know. At least I wouldn't be marching around the house with the jury house as my ultimate goal. 

20 minutes ago, Roli said:

I don't watch much of live feeds, but caught Jessica trying to discuss global warming with Cody.  It appears that everything she knows she learned on some documentary film BB provided for them to watch before entering the house.  She kept saying words close to the words that would have been appropriate.  It was hilarious!  And of course Cody didn't have a clue.  

One thing I found interesting, but not really surprising, was when Cody said he's not close to his family.  So they don't like him either?  

Wow you are a hater...

1 minute ago, watchers said:

Wow you are a hater...

Based on the fact that I mentioned Jessica's ignorance and that Cody isn't close to his family???  LOL, no, as I stated earlier, I don't hate any of the HGs.  

Are you really taking this GAME so seriously that you feel compelled to call complete strangers on the Internet names?  That's kinda sad.