Big Brother General Discussion

7 hours ago, NYROSE said:

If Cody does not win, we have to back off from the "production manipulates this whole thing" position LOL

True but it's also difficult to imagine how they could manipulate this one.  Julie did say it would not be like the last one that sent Victor back in.  If it's physical and/or endurance comps it probably guarantees Cody coming back in.  Cameron doesn't look particularly strong and Jillian doesn't really stand out in my mind.  She was more like an inconsequential wallflower.  Really tricky if it's mental because Cameron was in the house a split second and has no idea what went on which makes it unfair against Jillian and Cody.  So remains to be seen what it will be.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, HeleneL said:

True but it's also difficult to imagine how they could manipulate this one.  Julie did say it would not be like the last one that sent Victor back in.  If it's physical and/or endurance comps it probably guarantees Cody coming back in.  Cameron doesn't look particularly strong and Jillian doesn't really stand out in my mind.  She was more like an inconsequential wallflower.  Really tricky if it's mental because Cameron was in the house a split second and has no idea what went on which makes it unfair against Jillian and Cody.  So remains to be seen what it will be.

I think the best type comp would of the variety like Survivor, where it is part physical, part strategic, part mental. That way, everyone has a chance. 

BIG RUMOR

The "leak" is that Cody won the battle back and Jessica won the new HOH (with Christmas coming in second)

(copied from Redditt)

So...who wants to know the outcome? We all know I know. Let's see a raise of hands for the answers? And as always I have just a few common sense rules: be nice, check my history I am verified someone who gives legit info so calling me names is not cool, and never ask how/why/where I get info as that is never going to be told. So with that said, please enjoy my fellow BB addicts and friends:

EDIT -- fine fine I won't tease you:

BATTLE BACK - CODY

Head of Household - Jess -- it came down to her and Xmas! Xmas hung in for three fucking hours. Jess won.

Further edit: Have more info updating post.

An hour before Xmas was out, Jess tried to make a deal. XMAS SAID NO.

Cody was playing in HoH. Josh was trying to distract Cody the entire time by taunting him and singing at him.

The HOH comp was holding a disc in place with a tiny sword.

There ya have it everyone. Please upvote for visibility.

1 hour ago, WOC said:

I hope this is true.

Me too.... The game will be soooooooooooooo interesting and Paul you are not the King on the Iron Throne anymore.

Oh the joy of having stone faced Cody back in the game and adding yet another showmance to the equation ... Someone stick a fork in my eye please!

Would have personally loved to see Cameron get a chance at playing ... someone who genuinely loves the game and would be on for the right reasons!

Jessica practically sitting on Kevin in the LR before the comp was just plain weird. I felt bad for Cameron; he never had a real chance.  Why would Jessica vote for Paul to play battle back knowing it could have been Cody playing? Jessica calls Cody "my boyfriend" lol. Elena reveals on BBAD that a young looking Obama is her perfect guy and she dated someone who looked just like him...wow Mark is the total opposite of her dream guy. And last but not least I don't get the noms at all...here we go the rest of the season is a Grodner wet dream with Cody, Jess and Paul as a team. Hopefully they get a lot of alcohol, get sloppy drunk, and give us some entertainment.

On 7/21/2017 at 4:21 AM, Lamasquerade said:

That's assuming that BB wants Cody back in.  Jess still in the house and lovebirds Jess and Cody are not good ratings. If Cody can stir up the house some way he will get back in. With all the Dom drama, she may be the one BB wants back in.  Hopefully, no rigging and it's fair and square battle back comps.

Of course they want Cody back in.  Cody has 1 round with the maze already.  He knew how to make it work.  Paul had a learning curve.  If it really was fair it would have been a new game to give an no player an advantage.  BB wanted someone back in the house, 

8 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

Oh the joy of having stone faced Cody back in the game and adding yet another showmance to the equation ... Someone stick a fork in my eye please!

Would have personally loved to see Cameron get a chance at playing ... someone who genuinely loves the game and would be on for the right reasons!

Agree completely.  I wish Cameron would have won.  Cody is just such a dud.  The guy has zero personality.  The way he just stares and doesn't communicate reminds me of someone in a violent offender's institution.  Scary.  

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Jessica practically sitting on Kevin in the LR before the comp was just plain weird. I felt bad for Cameron; he never had a real chance.  Why would Jessica vote for Paul to play battle back knowing it could have been Cody playing? Jessica calls Cody "my boyfriend" lol. Elena reveals on BBAD that a young looking Obama is her perfect guy and she dated someone who looked just like him...wow Mark is the total opposite of her dream guy. And last but not least I don't get the noms at all...here we go the rest of the season is a Grodner wet dream with Cody, Jess and Paul as a team. Hopefully they get a lot of alcohol, get sloppy drunk, and give us some entertainment.

I hope something happens to liven up the game.  To me it seems like one of the most boring BB seasons that I've watched.  

On 7/20/2017 at 6:18 PM, HeleneL said:

Lol possibly.  He was preening and petting the monkey attached to his ears in HOH bathroom but had to go to DR so did not see or hear this Josh scenario.  Later Paul and couples and Kevin were talking about battle back or pre-jury return of a HG.  Paul in all his wisdom and knowledge was assuring all who would listen that he was certain there was definitely NO battle back.  Well SURPRISE!!!  Hope the camera focuses on his face tonight when Julie makes the announcement.  Hope he's wearing a diaper.

Yes, & the look on Paul's face was priceless.   

On 7/20/2017 at 2:20 PM, straykat said:

It actually might be funny to see the HG's debase themselves even more as they grovel t the feet of this moron.

I would love to see that.  Actually I think there's not a chance in hell that Josh will win HOH but it sure would shake up the house.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

I would love to see that.  Actually I think there's not a chance in hell that Josh will win HOH but it sure would shake up the house.

If they'd let him cheat he'd stand a good chance of winning.  ;)  

I think he must have been allowed to win as a kid, instead of learning that great lesson that "you win some, you lose some" and life goes on.

Trying to catch up... why did Jess putt up Ramses and Josh? Anyone know?

It seems like a major waste. Josh is a douche, but why Ramses? Ramses is no real threat at the moment. It seems like Cody and Paul are the only ones with half a brain. This cast is so freaking dimwitted and dull. And they really think they are one of the great BB groups. The majority of the house are just there to be a vote. I had hope for Alex but the more she schemes the dumber she seems. She just turned into another Paul groupie. This is why I'm happy Cody is back. He's the only one who may be able to shake things up. Otherwise Paul will manipulate the HGs week after week, constantly creating targets and the dimwits who follow him will follow each other right out the door. As much as I detest Paul, if he can continue this he deserves to win. I'd almost bet that the majority of the cast would be happy for him!  

One last thing... Holy crap, Kevin is so annoying and constantly talks over other people. They say age comes with wisdom, sometimes it comes all by itself.

1 minute ago, WOC said:

One last thing... Holy crap, Kevin is so annoying and constantly talks over other people. They say age comes with wisdom, sometimes it comes all by itself.

Kevin acts like an addict.  I wonder if he was one at one time.

15 hours ago, WOC said:

It couldn't be any better! Cody beating Paul! HA! Loved it!

Now if Jess has HOH and the Hex thing they are safe for at least two weeks. Oh the drama.

No way the battle back was fair. A different maze but Cody had the advantage hands down.

1 minute ago, Vista said:

No way the battle back was fair. A different maze but Cody had the advantage hands down.

What's ever fair? Was it fair Paul came back and the other guy left before spending one day in the house? Was it fair Paul got three weeks safety? Was it fair that the HGs gave Paul their tickets in the HOH comp leading to his winning? Was it fair that Xmas was able to choose who would wear those dumb frog costumes? Cody got the short end of the stick in every instance mentioned. Poor little man syndrome Paul... NOT!

18 minutes ago, Vista said:

I think BB had a hand in this finish but this time I don't care.  I am glad Cody beat Paul and I hope Jess plans to backdoor him at the next event.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

I think BB had a hand in this finish but this time I don't care.  I am glad Cody beat Paul and I hope Jess plans to backdoor him at the next event.

That's more than a real possibility.  I think Ramses is just on there as a pawn.  Hope he wins VETO or whoever does takes him off the block and Paul goes in as a replacement.  Now who to keep.... hmmm  Josh who is only being kept for his vote or Paul who's there to take the prize right from under their noses.    All depends on who wins VETO

17 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

That's more than a real possibility.  I think Ramses is just on there as a pawn.  Hope he wins VETO or whoever does takes him off the block and Paul goes in as a replacement.  Now who to keep.... hmmm  Josh who is only being kept for his vote or Paul who's there to take the prize right from under their noses.    All depends on who wins VETO

True, but I wouldn't put it past these idiots to get rid of Josh and keep their "Friend" Paul

2 hours ago, WOC said:

What's ever fair? Was it fair Paul came back and the other guy left before spending one day in the house? Was it fair Paul got three weeks safety? Was it fair that the HGs gave Paul their tickets in the HOH comp leading to his winning? Was it fair that Xmas was able to choose who would wear those dumb frog costumes? Cody got the short end of the stick in every instance mentioned. Poor little man syndrome Paul... NOT!

I agree.  It's a game, but it's definitely not "fair."  Also every summer like clock work the house guests always vote out any black people very early.  A black person never makes it to like final five.  Is it racism?  I'm not sure I would go that far, but it's surely not "fair."  I'm sure Production has a lot to do with planting seeds.  Production knows they have to include some black people in the cast.  They have to include them, but they don't really want them in the game or to win.  It's obvious by the people they cast and what has gone on over the years.  

54 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

I agree.  It's a game, but it's definitely not "fair."  Also every summer like clock work the house guests always vote out any black people very early.  A black person never makes it to like final five.  Is it racism?  I'm not sure I would go that far, but it's surely not "fair."  I'm sure Production has a lot to do with planting seeds.  Production knows they have to include some black people in the cast.  They have to include them, but they don't really want them in the game or to win.  It's obvious by the people they cast and what has gone on over the years.  

Go back over the seasons, production has a habit of every black woman they cast is crazy, survivor does this a lot too.