Big Brother General Discussion

13 hours ago, WOC said:

I think a better mix of people would be more interesting. More minorities and older people. Maybe an international BB with every houseguest from a different country. But that's just me.

I like the idea of different ages and regions and backgrounds, but not an international show...too much problem with dialects.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, NYROSE said:

I like the idea of different ages and regions and backgrounds, but not an international show...too much problem with dialects.

They would all speak English of course. But it doesn't matter. We will continue to get the token old person, gay person, African-American person, and the occasional Asian thrown in with a bunch of twenty something attention whores who would be better suited for the Real World on MTV. 

No Matt thread?  Anyway having to watch some of these people eat is the worst part of this show. On BBAD the other night he was sticking his finger in the bowl, scraping it and then eating off his fingers. Did it 8 times at least. Something seriously wrong with him for the way he eats and the amount of time he puts up with the leech attached to him

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

No Matt thread?  Anyway having to watch some of these people eat is the worst part of this show. On BBAD the other night he was sticking his finger in the bowl, scraping it and then eating off his fingers. Did it 8 times at least. Something seriously wrong with him for the way he eats and the amount of time he puts up with the leech attached to him

Matt's thread is on page 2, there's a thread for every HG 

I think almost 1/2 of the HG's are just sitting back and keeping a low profile for now.

I don't think I've heard 1/2 of them speak on the actual tv show....

I can't wait for Paul to run out of his 'protection'.  Should be interesting :D

They might as well call it The Paul Show so far.

4 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

I think almost 1/2 of the HG's are just sitting back and keeping a low profile for now.

I don't think I've heard 1/2 of them speak on the actual tv show....

I can't wait for Paul to run out of his 'protection'.  Should be interesting :D

They might as well call it The Paul Show so far.

You'd probably like appauling  show if you are not particular about spelling

I love the interview Dom had with Cody! It was awesome! I wish I had the skill to recap. Cody told everyone that two people knew what he was thinking as far as nominating Paul (looking at Matt and Mark). He basically laid it out in the interview that he didn't like Paul and wanted him out. Then he had an after interview talk with Paul about it to stir the pot and he told Paul his reasoning for his moves in the game while HOH. But he isn't acting like a sore loser. Mark is tripping. Paul is upset about Dom's questions and just told Mark and Matt that it sucks because he probably could have trusted Cody in the game.  

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

But he isn't acting like a sore loser. Mark is tripping. Paul is upset about Dom's questions and just told Mark and Matt that it sucks because he probably could have trusted Cody in the game.  

not acting like a sore loser? did you see how he was about the HoH room viewing? Paul would have been stupid to have trusted Cody...as would anyone given his icy resoluteness to win. there is nothing social about Cody

20 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

Check out the meme I voted winner of  most apt...and what about that makes you start to like someone/?

I like that I get to see some of his personality. Everybody doesn't have to be over the top cheerful like Ramses for me to find them interesting. 

15 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Saw that!  Absolutely disgusting... What is he, 5?  I wonder if they forget they're on display 24/7.  Smacking while chewing also grates my nerves.  Mark is almost, if not just, as bad with the noisy chewing.

11 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Saw that!  Absolutely disgusting... What is he, 5?  I wonder if they forget they're on display 24/7.  Smacking while chewing also grates my nerves.  Mark is almost, if not just, as bad with the noisy chewing.

Yep, never saw man or child do that. If your reaction was anything like mine I kept thinking this will be the last time he does it and boom, he did it again and again and again. He disgusts me.  I hope he and his little leech get kicked out soon. 

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yep, never saw man or child do that. If your reaction was anything like mine I kept thinking this will be the last time he does it and boom, he did it again and again and again. He disgusts me.  I hope he and his little leech get kicked out soon. 

Lol yes.  I thought WTH, is he ever going to stop?  Why didn't he just get more if it was that delicious.  Just watching last night's BBAD now trying to find out what happened to Raven's toe.  Matt carried her to the bathroom.  So another one out of commission?  Why not give her crutches too.  Is he going to have to carry her everywhere?

4 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Lol yes.  I thought WTH, is he ever going to stop?  Why didn't he just get more if it was that delicious.  Just watching last night's BBAD now trying to find out what happened to Raven's toe.  Matt carried her to the bathroom.  So another one out of commission?  Why not give her crutches too.  Is he going to have to carry her everywhere?

That's attention seeking Raven for you. Did you think she would let Xmas's broken foot outdo her. Matt should be the first one to throw his weight behind a raven nomination, but he's too dumb for that.

27 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

She fell down the stairs and hit her head and cut her toe, they had a doctor come in and she got 5 stiches, think she's milking it a bit, she should be walking around fine today 

6 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

And thankfully I can state my opinion like everyone else here, even if it doesn't agree with you. I wasn't even responding to you.

Relax, I'm just being sarcastic! I'm not attacking ya.

1 minute ago, Ziggy49 said:

She fell down the stairs and hit her head and cut her toe, they had a doctor come in and she got 5 stiches, think she's milking it a bit, she should be walking around fine today 

She was milking it big time last night. 

3 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

Not surprised since she's always walking around like a drama queen.  I saw the toe bandage and thought why does she have to be carried?  I walked around with stress fractures in my foot and didn't need to be carried lol.  I was retired, lived alone and had 2 Great Danes to walk every day so I pulled out the duct tape, wrapped my foot and went about my business.