Big Brother General Discussion

7 hours ago, straykat said:

Poor Paul didn't win and his fans are so upset that some have set up GoFundMe's for him.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4510955/some-fans-feel-paul-abrahamian-should-have-won-the-500000-prize-and-have-set-up-gofundme-accounts-for-him/

How rediculous!!  He's won $100k in just a years time. Isn't that enough?! That amount of money could do a lot for me.  How about those fans get invited to his halloween party at his parents house and they can all pat his back and ego. Then get a free t-shirt from his "clothing line" on their way out of the door. I wonder if Paul would support this stupid fundraiser. Geeez!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Kas67 said:

How rediculous!!  He's won $100k in just a years time. Isn't that enough?! That amount of money could do a lot for me.  How about those fans get invited to his halloween party at his parents house and they can all pat his back and ego. Then get a free t-shirt from his "clothing line" on their way out of the door. I wonder if Paul would support this stupid fundraiser. Geeez!

If they make it to jury, they get around $10k as a stipend for being in the house (that is - if they make it to jury, they will be in the house long enough to earn that much in stipend money).  They also live rent free and have all their food furnished for 3 months (which is definitely worth something).

I wouldn't be surprised if they get more than just the stipend...CBS makes a LOT of money off that show - they can afford to pay them more than $750/week!

I do wonder what CBS' total grocery bill for the season is...a lot of mouths to feed and they are all pretty wasteful with the food much of the time (the cereal bill alone must have been massive   :huh: ).  I think they feed them even more extravagantly in the jury house.

edit: You know, as strict as the union rules out in Hollywood are, I wonder if each houseguest is paid an appearance fee for every episode they appear in (like maybe $1,500 or so)?

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Isn't Jess going to be on a soap opera or something? That would be funny if she actually worked this into real fame. 

1 hour ago, Roli said:

The Bold and the Beautiful.  I think it's just a little part, and seems to me it's as a hostess in a restaurant.  It's unlikely that it'll turn into anything.  My niece, who is gorgeous, worked as an extra on soaps and sitcoms for a few years.  She did get some small parts in a couple of movies.  She finally gave up and got a real career.  

Yes, The Bold and the Beautiful. Dr Will was joking that she would play a proctologist. LMAO!!

2 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

If they make it to jury, they get around $10k as a stipend for being in the house (that is - if they make it to jury, they will be in the house long enough to earn that much in stipend money).  They also live rent free and have all their food furnished for 3 months (which is definitely worth something).

I wouldn't be surprised if they get more than just the stipend...CBS makes a LOT of money off that show - they can afford to pay them more than $750/week!

I do wonder what CBS' total grocery bill for the season is...a lot of mouths to feed and they are all pretty wasteful with the food much of the time (the cereal bill alone must have been massive   :huh: ).  I think they feed them even more extravagantly in the jury house.

Between cereal and ice cream, the show took on a heavy financial burden.

8 hours ago, Gram02 said:

I wonder what Kevin's reaction was to this.  When Josh and Kevin had their "fight" he got angry when his family was brought up.  Don't know if he was just trying to avoid fact of taking $25k or was really mad.

Re Kevin's angry outburst.  Probably both.

I imagine Jason's comments will hurt Kevin very deeply.  I doubt very much that Kevin's wife will ever allow Jason into their home.  Nor should she.  

7 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Wow - his company tried to bribe everyone to vote for him to be AFP!  Ha ha - that didn't work.  Too bad GoFundMe doesn't let you take money out of someone's fund in addition to putting it in.  I feel that Paul owes me and many other real fans of show for the way he messed up this season!

So true.  

I thought Kevin's blow up over being confronted about taking the $25k prize was ridiculous.  In the first place, it was really stupid to tell anyone about it and expect them not to tell anyone else.  In the second place, reacting SO defensively as he did was a sure sign to everyone that he HAD taken the $25k and was then lying about it.  He made himself look really foolish, and he of all people should have had the maturity/experience to realize that!  If he had denied it once and acted geniunely cool about it, he might have convinced them all (except Matt of course) that he didn't take the $25k.

I thought it was really interesting that Kevin revealed in his post finale interview that he didn't know that he had won the $25k until later in the diary room.  So Paul came into the house before Kevin even knew he was the one responsible for it.  I also wonder how many of the house guests pushed the button to try and take the money (Kevin was simply the one who pressed it first).  It wouldn't surprise me if EVERYONE in the house (or almost everyone) pushed it.

It's also totally ludicrous that BB set up the whole premise that by taking the $25k prize, THAT PERSON caused Paul to come into the house.  Come on - there was NO WAY that everyone in the house was going to pass up $25k!  Hell, if by some miracle no one pressed the button - BB would have lied and said someone pushed it.  There was no way Paul was NOT coming into the house.  That was a foregone conclusion on CBS' part.

7 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

I feel she is like a bitter juror lol

LOL !!  :wacko:     

It's been fun exchanging thoughts/ideas with you Pinky.  Hope to touch base again at some point.  I just read that Grodner said no vets next year.  Why cam't viewers give input re to bring back?  Seems years ago viewers had alot more input.  That was before my time. Now that would be fun rather than watch production make back room deals.

Production should consider that, having more viewer's involvement, we would get what we want/prefer and at this point might bring back the many who left this year.

4 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

LOL !!  :wacko:     

It's been fun exchanging thoughts/ideas with you Pinky.  Hope to touch base again at some point.  I just read that Grodner said no vets next year.  Why cam't viewers give input re to bring back?  Seems years ago viewers had alot more input.  That was before my time. Now that would be fun rather than watch production make back room deals.

Production should consider that, having more viewer's involvement, we would get what we want/prefer and at this point might bring back the many who left this year.

Back at ya Aldrich Ive also enjoyed your post here.  Im sorry I never did this before considering Ive been a loyal fan of BB along with Mortys sight here.  Doubt for fact Ill watch the BB  Celebrity thingy but who knows.  Right now just looking forward to Survivor.  Just another show Im addicted to as well lol.  But rest assure I shall return next summer and I hope the people Ive seen post on here come back as well.  Ive no one to vent on here when the show comes on so this has been great short of me yelling at the TV lol.  Ive never bothered to come back to Mortys sight after BB was over but this time around Im going to see if there are other shows listed like Survivor that Id like to read as well.  

6 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

I also love Survivor.  But I hope I don't get as wrapped up as I have this year with BB.   As seems we all feel, this season was exhausting !  Yes, it's only a tv show but watching was like the Romans in the Colisseum  (spelling?, yikes) like their cheering on as people are massacred.  Although we certainly weren't cheering. Not fun and seems nationwide and in turn probably worldwide, people were shocked by cruel behavior.  Rough.

11 hours ago, Aldrich said:

So true.  

11 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Wow - his company tried to bribe everyone to vote for him to be AFP!  Ha ha - that didn't work.  Too bad GoFundMe doesn't let you take money out of someone's fund in addition to putting it in.  I feel that Paul owes me and many other real fans of show for the way he messed up this season!

That's pretty sad.  They tried to bribe people to vote for Paul and he didn't even make it into the top three.   Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. NOT!

11 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

I thought Kevin's blow up over being confronted about taking the $25k prize was ridiculous.  In the first place, it was really stupid to tell anyone about it and expect them not to tell anyone else.  In the second place, reacting SO defensively as he did was a sure sign to everyone that he HAD taken the $25k and was then lying about it.  He made himself look really foolish, and he of all people should have had the maturity/experience to realize that!  If he had denied it once and acted geniunely cool about it, he might have convinced them all (except Matt of course) that he didn't take the $25k.

I thought it was really interesting that Kevin revealed in his post finale interview that he didn't know that he had won the $25k until later in the diary room.  So Paul came into the house before Kevin even knew he was the one responsible for it.  I also wonder how many of the house guests pushed the button to try and take the money (Kevin was simply the one who pressed it first).  It wouldn't surprise me if EVERYONE in the house (or almost everyone) pushed it.

It's also totally ludicrous that BB set up the whole premise that by taking the $25k prize, THAT PERSON caused Paul to come into the house.  Come on - there was NO WAY that everyone in the house was going to pass up $25k!  Hell, if by some miracle no one pressed the button - BB would have lied and said someone pushed it.  There was no way Paul was NOT coming into the house.  That was a foregone conclusion on CBS' part.

I hope production NEVER interfeers like this again.

15 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

I remember seeing that first "competition" and it showed Kevin's pod had a green light inside at the top and about 7 or so other pods with a red light. So definitely more than Kevin pushed the button.  I don't know how he didn't know he had won when there was a green light. (Unless the lights were added by production on the following episode when showing what happened "Previously, on Big Brother") And yes, that was a gimme to get Paul back in. I was surprised everyone didn't push it. 

16 hours ago, Aldrich said:

I imagine Jason's comments will hurt Kevin very deeply.  I doubt very much that Kevin's wife will ever allow Jason into their home.  Nor should she.  

True Pals! Kevin Schlehuber and Jason Dent from CBS Big Brother 19 with their wives! #family #truefriends #pals #bigbrother #bb19 #bb19jason #teamkevin #teamjason @hollylynnbeaversdent

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing and hat

12 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

True Pals! Kevin Schlehuber and Jason Dent from CBS Big Brother 19 with their wives! #family #truefriends #pals #bigbrother #bb19 #bb19jason #teamkevin #teamjason @hollylynnbeaversdent

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing and hat

Glad to see that hatchet got buried and not in each other's back.  Read somewhere Paul didn't go to after party because Jody was there.  Anyone else hear that?

12 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Glad to see that hatchet got buried and not in each other's back.  Read somewhere Paul didn't go to after party because Jody was there.  Anyone else hear that?

This link shows pics of after party guests and Paul is there.

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-houseguests-party-after-finale/