Big Brother General Discussion

2 hours ago, joystiick said:

IMO, It is no need to hide it. The people that complained before will find another reason to complain. Probably complain that your cursor instructions made them look. 

Thanks for the post. It is what I came to find. Do you know which comp they played? 

I haven't seen the HG's say what the comp was.  Only have this update from live feeds (from another BB live feeds monitoring website) to go by as a hint: ""Josh won part 2 of final HOH.  Said he beat Christmas by only 5 minutes even though she has a boot and broken foot."

So it must have been one of those comps where they have some task to complete and they compete against the clock (rather than directly against each other).  It must have taken a pretty good while since he said he beat her by "only 5 minutes". 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, joystiick said:

IMO, It is no need to hide it. The people that complained before will find another reason to complain. Probably complain that your cursor instructions made them look. 

Thanks for the post. It is what I came to find. Do you know which comp they played? 

9:47PM BBT: The feeds are back. Christmas and Josh are talking about which HGs was harder to knock down. Christmas says that the competition was that you had to knock down HGs unless they were applicable to the question. Christmas says there was a slingshot. There was a Nerf ball involved and a bow and arrow.

Paul and Josh are talking like they are serious about taking each other to the final 2, evicting Christmas no matter which of the 2 (Paul or Josh) wins part 3 of the HOH comp.  I sure hope this is not Josh's actual plan.  Who knows if it's even Paul's actual plan.

I will say this: if Josh throws the comp so that Paul can win, that will be the last straw - the topper of the dumbest BB season ever.  If Josh throws the comp, no WAY does he deserves to win.  I don't care how much I hate Paul and want him to lose - Josh would be a total fool to trust Paul THAT much!

6 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Paul and Josh are talking like they are serious about taking each other to the final 2, evicting Christmas no matter which of the 2 (Paul or Josh) wins part 3 of the HOH comp.  I sure hope this is not Josh's actual plan.  Who knows if it's even Paul's actual plan.

I will say this: if Josh throws the comp so that Paul can win, that will be the last straw - the topper of the dumbest BB season ever.  If Josh throws the comp, no WAY does he deserves to win.  I don't care how much I hate Paul and want him to lose - Josh would be a total fool to trust Paul THAT much!

I haven't been keeping up, but I would think there is a good chance this is Paul's plan. He's gonna work Josh because this is the last obstacle in his way. If Josh wins, and that's a big if, he would have to know that ditching Paul would be the move to win the game for him. 

3 hours ago, stevea11 said:

If honey boo boo can make it so can Raven.

Well Honey Boo Boo took a dive when there was a sniff of scandal with Mama June's relationship with a pedophile.  Doubt TLC would even approach Raven; there's too much stink coming out of her story.  

2 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Yeah, I mentioned that in Josh's thread but did you hear Paul when he told Josh he would have given him so much sh!t if "she" had won.  I believe Paul's plan is to take Josh because he's so sure Jury will pick him over Josh but still not sure about Josh's plan.  I sure hope he doesn't throw it to Paul.  I might end up having to buy a new TV.

53 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Well Honey Boo Boo took a dive when there was a sniff of scandal with Mama June's relationship with a pedophile.  Doubt TLC would even approach Raven; there's too much stink coming out of her story.  

We can only hope that is the case.  I can't stand the thought of them making more money by telling all their lies.

Cameron for fan favorite to show that the whole show was crap. Hoping that the HG realize how they were manipulated and how the answers were given to P...so obvious...and vote for anyone but. Hope they get Cody on Survivor...he might just do well there.

5 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

Cameron for fan favorite to show that the whole show was crap. Hoping that the HG realize how they were manipulated and how the answers were given to P...so obvious...and vote for anyone but. Hope they get Cody on Survivor...he might just do well there.

I've never watched Survivor.  Does being an antisocial jerk work well in that reality show?  Or do you need to be a team player?  

8 minutes ago, Roli said:

I've never watched Survivor.  Does being an antisocial jerk work well in that reality show?  Or do you need to be a team player?  

I think his anti' social aspect that you are relating to is more a reaction to the quality of the show and the other HGs than that he is actually some jerk. Watch his face when the HGs come to realize they were played...he is not a poker face. There is a mind inside and he is dealing with a swamp.l think he is more than you see because he knows he was set up from the beginning. He won head of house and had to evict five people to get to having two people on the block...it was massively unfair and he knows it. And remember, they think it is a game when it is not...remember this is supposed to be entertaining...but he got on wanting to win a game...he feels used. I don't blame him at all.

1 minute ago, NYROSE said:

I think his anti' social aspect that you are relating to is more a reaction to the quality of the show and the other HGs than that he is actually some jerk. Watch his face when the HGs come to realize they were played...he is not a poker face. There is a mind inside and he is dealing with a swamp.l think he is more than you see because he knows he was set up from the beginning. He won head of house and had to evict five people to get to having two people on the block...it was massively unfair and he knows it. And remember, they think it is a game when it is not...remember this is supposed to be entertaining...but he got on wanting to win a game...he feels used. I don't blame him at all.

It WAS massively unfair.....to everyone but Paul.  But he did nothing to try to overcome the dilemma he found himself in.  He went off and sulked with Jessica.  That's the same as giving up.  One would think a soldier would do better than that.  He decided he hated everyone, instead of trying to work with people.  

Someone who can't even get along with their own family and has little to no friends won't do good in a scenario like BB.  He wasted a spot.  

3 minutes ago, Roli said:

It WAS massively unfair.....to everyone but Paul.  But he did nothing to try to overcome the dilemma he found himself in.  He went off and sulked with Jessica.  That's the same as giving up.  One would think a soldier would do better than that.  He decided he hated everyone, instead of trying to work with people.  

Someone who can't even get along with their own family and has little to no friends won't do good in a scenario like BB.  He wasted a spot.  

you do not know what he was told in the DR...and we know that the answers were given to P so we also know that the HGs are told how to behave and what to do. I suspect his recalcitrance is his reaction to finding himself in such a travesty that he can not open his mouth about due to the stuff they sign and how small they are against the show

2 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

you do not know what he was told in the DR...and we know that the answers were given to P so we also know that the HGs are told how to behave and what to do. I suspect his recalcitrance is his reaction to finding himself in such a travesty that he can not open his mouth about due to the stuff they sign and how small they are against the show

Of course there's a lot of speculation by viewers, including that Paul was given answers.  

One would think that Cody was the first HG to ever face adversity and unfairness on BB the way some here are trying to justify his bad game play.  

He hit a few roadblocks and he gave up.  He decided to lay between Jessica's legs instead of trying to overcome obstacles.  He used Jessica to make it to jury, to the detriment of her game.  I suppose one could consider that good game play.....in a scumbag sort of way.