Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BigMcK said:

You mention marriage.  I have assumed that Christmas is a Lesbian.  I haven't heard her talk about a relationship with either gender, but she just seems to fit the profile.  Any opinions on that?

I believe she was engaged (to a man) shortly before coming into the house.

2 hours ago, BigMcK said:

We have seen how Paul can cry when he wants.  Wednesday night when he won HOH, and was assured of F3, he started crying.  Do you think those were fake for the Jury Votes? I do.

I think the crying was for the viewers. He probably knows how this season is going over and he's trying to change his persona. At least that's my opinion. 

6 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Pinky, did you watch last season?  Hoping/thinking we'd never see Paul's ugly face is what most of us felt last year.  And seeing him this year was a disgusting shock.  I will say again that his family must be very close to those in power at CBS.  Any detectives on here?  If so please use your talents to get more info. i wonder if FCC would investigate?

lol Aldrich very true he has become a recurring nightmare.  

For those of you who watched last season, was Paul this disliked last time? Every site I frequent has an overwhelming majority of posters who detest Paul. Even the BB19 Facebook page is filled with disgust for him and this season. CBS is well aware how people feel. There are those who give him props, but they are far fewer. Of course those who only watch the CBS shows probably feel he is some kind of innocent svengali. 

Here's something to ponder, most seasons the top players are the ones who evict all their enemies - the HG's who would evict THEM.  Since Cody, Jessica, Elena and Mark were evicted weeks ago - Paul has really had NO ENEMIES...NO ONE has even dreamed of evicting Paul (with the exception of Josh, but we've seen what a total paper tiger he has turned out to be).

Oh, and I shudder to think what it would be like having a relationship with Christmas...black widow spider comes to mind, you know - the ones who eat their mate after sex.

Here's my fear: that CBS is totally aware of the mass distaste and downright HATE for Paul, and FOR THAT REASON are already making plans for when they'll have him back on the show.  They're probably convinced that all that hatred will translate to ratings (look how many people HATE the Dallas Cowboys, yet they always garner the highest ratings).  It wouldn't surprise me if they were thinking of having an All-Stars BB edition sooner rather than later just so they can have Paul on again.

I HATE that little gnome!!

15 minutes ago, WOC said:

For those of you who watched last season, was Paul this disliked last time? Every site I frequent has an overwhelming majority of posters who detest Paul. Even the BB19 Facebook page is filled with disgust for him and this season. CBS is well aware how people feel. There are those who give him props, but they are far fewer. Of course those who only watch the CBS shows probably feel he is some kind of innocent svengali. 

I absolutely detested his smug arrogance last season and almost threw up when I saw him reappear this year.

18 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Here's my fear: that CBS is totally aware of the mass distaste and downright HATE for Paul, and FOR THAT REASON are already making plans for when they'll have him back on the show.  They're probably convinced that all that hatred will translate to ratings (look how many people HATE the Dallas Cowboys, yet they always garner the highest ratings).  It wouldn't surprise me if they were thinking of having an All-Stars BB edition sooner rather than later just so they can have Paul on again.

I HATE that little gnome!!

I agree. Just like other shows, even the housewives on Bravo the hated Housewives brings ratings people love to have some get hate on. I just have enough annoyances going on in my real life, so to be irritated by a f***** on a TV show this is too much for me, lol. I hung in here hoping that somebody would give that little s*** the axe, but evidently that's not going to happen. What a bunch of tools this cast was, lol.

I have a real chance of running into Alex in real life, and all I will do is give her a wink and a haha, and to quote Josh, I'll just say 'girl you played yourself'.

2 hours ago, WOC said:

I believe she was engaged (to a man) shortly before coming into the house.

I think the crying was for the viewers. He probably knows how this season is going over and he's trying to change his persona. At least that's my opinion. 

Didn't work!!  Especially with me.  How can one person be so disliked by so many??  I hope his life outside is miserable. 

7 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Pretty good actor isn't he.  It was repulsive and will continue to be til bitter end.

Good actor alright for sure like the way he speaks of his clothing line.  Its mostly T shirts with sayings on them big stinking deal here the way he spoke I thought he was some kind of designer of clothes lol.  Heck even I can buy a black t shirt and put Gumpy on it give me a break.  

I've come to the conclusion that my distain for Paul and the way CBS manipulates this show is Morty's TV fault. (sorry morty).

You see, if I would have just watched the show 3 times a week I would swear that Paul is the second coming of Dr. Will. I mean, what a great job this man did getting everyone else booted out of the house. Brilliant I tells ya. brilliant.

But nooooo, I chose to read between the lines and needed to know what REALLY is going on in the house, so I turned to Morty's for the truth. Yeppers, I got the truth.

As Jack Nicholson once said: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Boy, was he right.

Damn you Morty!

2 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

Good actor alright for sure like the way he speaks of his clothing line.  Its mostly T shirts with sayings on them big stinking deal here the way he spoke I thought he was some kind of designer of clothes lol.  Heck even I can buy a black t shirt and put Gumpy on it give me a break.  

Paul faux clothing designer.  Yes  I also checked out his site,  ridiculous.  Nothing of merit.  A joke really.

Well...the first surprise of the season (as far as I'm concerned) - they evicted Kevin instead of Josh!!

I'm pretty sure that NO ONE has ever won BB without winning a SINGLE comp in the game like Kevin...I REALLY hate Josh, but he did play the game some, including winning some comps - Josh is definitely more competition than Kevin!

That was an excellent view into the jury house! Made the whole episode. Raven is so freaking dense. She really believed Paul was with her! I'd bet that by now she will have learned the truth from the other evicted HGs. The whole time Cody just sat back and smiled, he knew but no one would listen until it was too late.

8 minutes ago, carmen said:

Shocked that they allowed Josh into the final 3.  He would actually have a decent chance of winning the final HOH, unless Paul has already convinced him

to throw it. 

Paul said he wants to take Josh to F2. I'm sure he thinks everyone hates Josh so much that they have to vote for him (Paul).

Just another thought on this. 

Paul told the viewers on the feeds that he wants to take Josh to F2. Josh told Xmas that he wants to take her to F2. Wouldn't it be a trip if Josh could finally get Paul out here at the end? Won't hold my breath though.

I hate that any of these three will win it all. They all suck donkey d%#k! If I had to choose it would be Josh. Just to stick it to Paul and Xmas who have verbally abused his dumb meatball ass all season.  

6 minutes ago, WOC said:

Josh told Xmas that he wants to take her to F2

That would be a great finish to Paul's despicable "game" -- which is another reason I can't believe Paul allowed Josh to compete in the final 3.  If Josh

does win HOH, how can Paul be sure that Josh won't cut him loose and blow his chance to be in the final two?  Just doesn't make any sense to me,

unless he thinks he has Josh that brainwashed that Josh would never consider NOT taking him if he were to win the final HOH.

3 hours ago, stevea11 said:

I've come to the conclusion that my distain for Paul and the way CBS manipulates this show is Morty's TV fault. (sorry morty).

You see, if I would have just watched the show 3 times a week I would swear that Paul is the second coming of Dr. Will. I mean, what a great job this man did getting everyone else booted out of the house. Brilliant I tells ya. brilliant.

But nooooo, I chose to read between the lines and needed to know what REALLY is going on in the house, so I turned to Morty's for the truth. Yeppers, I got the truth.

As Jack Nicholson once said: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Boy, was he right.

Damn you Morty!

:animated_rotfl:

26 minutes ago, WOC said:

Just another thought on this. 

Paul told the viewers on the feeds that he wants to take Josh to F2. Josh told Xmas that he wants to take her to F2. Wouldn't it be a trip if Josh could finally get Paul out here at the end? Won't hold my breath though.

I hate that any of these three will win it all. They all suck donkey d%#k! If I had to choose it would be Josh. Just to stick it to Paul and Xmas who have verbally abused his dumb meatball ass all season.  

I don't like Josh and never will.  I can't stand the sight of him but if he's F2 with Paul I hope he wins it and I want to see Paul crumple on his knees if front of the whole world.

20 minutes ago, carmen said:

That would be a great finish to Paul's despicable "game" -- which is another reason I can't believe Paul allowed Josh to compete in the final 3.  If Josh

does win HOH, how can Paul be sure that Josh won't cut him loose and blow his chance to be in the final two?  Just doesn't make any sense to me,

unless he thinks he has Josh that brainwashed that Josh would never consider NOT taking him if he were to win the final HOH.

Josh did say at one time that if he got to F3 would be a good time to get Paul out.  He's more loyal to Xmas than he is to Paul; even more so now that he's seen Paul's fake tears.   Paul can't compete in the last HOH and Xmas?  well....  depends what it is.

14 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I don't like Josh and never will.  I can't stand the sight of him but if he's F2 with Paul I hope he wins it and I want to see Paul crumple on his knees if front of the whole world.

If Paul does not win this, especially if he finishes 2nd again, he will need intense daily therapy to make thru the next year or so.