Big Brother General Discussion

2 minutes ago, WOC said:

LOL! I got ya now! I thought you thought the only toilet was in the HOH! LOL! My bad!

BTW there is a camera in the one downstairs.  It's in the ceiling.  Saw it when 2 HGs were in there whispering.  I questioned its existence and a poster said it was there for emergency purposes.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

You know - they should have a special award this season - "Houseguest Most Loyal To Paul".  Competition would be really tight, maybe even a 4 or 5-way tie! :)

LOL! Picture an Oscar shoved up a big butt with just the legs of the Oscar visible and you would have the trophy that they would win. 

9 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

I'd so like to believe that someone besides Paul will win this ridiculous season, but I just don't see how.  Think about it - the entire season virtually no one ever talked about even putting Paul on the block, much less evicting him.  I mean, we've seen and heard the conversations when no one else is around and none of them dislike Paul and somehow their thinking has become so twisted as to value Paul winning over themselves.  In fact, it appears that the NUMBER ONE REASON that they haven't put Paul up on the block even once is because they are afraid that he might be EVICTED!  It's become something like "Stockholm Syndrome"...they have all lost their senses!

I would really like to believe that the jury would vote for anyone else who would be up against Paul, but I think they all see how Paul is pretty much the only person who has played the game.  Even Cody, who HATES Paul, respects Paul's game play.  I don't say that to praise Paul for his play...no, quite the contrary, I say it to condemn the lack of play on the part of everyone else.  Kevin may be likable in some ways, but how does anyone vote for him to win $500k with a clear conscience when Kevin has done LESS than nothing - he hasn't won anything and he has voted with the house every single time - in short, all he has done is simply blend in.  The only reason he is still in the house is because there has been a bigger target every single week.  Without really saying it - the house probably thinks of him as THE least threatening of all the HG's.  Is that reason enough to give him the win - he was the smallest threat in the house?  I wouldn't vote for someone like that if I was in the jury.

Really, the whole thing has become like an unlikely, unbelievable bad movie.  I'm really struggling to believe that these people (the HG's) are actually using the logic that they are using!  

I think the game was fixed from the start. 

CBS producers protected Paul at the beginning of the game with phoney votes to give him the first temptation. That protected him for several weeks, and made those who attacked him vulnerable to retaliation.

Is there an accounting firm that certified the veracity of the audience votes? (I couldn't find it on the website, if there is one.)

I think they use the "game twists" and the "expect-the-unexpected" bs, to steer the game in whatever direction they want it to go.

By Paul's own admission, he has "worked" with CBS several times (Prior season, Candy Cruch, ???) They must have promised him he wouldn't be evicted right away, to get him to sign on as the only veteran in the game. Once he was able to eliminate his biggest rivals, and the only ones left were people who wanted to work with him, the game was over. I'm even wondering if he is related and/or friends with someone at CBS?

The girl that called him a snake was right. But he was inserted there and protected by CBS, and now all that is left is his stooges and the other little mice for him to devour.

As an example; Jason and Alex were just betrayed by Christmas, and two other accomplices (votes). So, when Alex won the next HOH, why didn't she put Christmas up on the block? 

It's been the worst game ever, because it was FIXED from the start, and the only people left were idiots!

11 hours ago, HeleneL said:

BTW there is a camera in the one downstairs.  It's in the ceiling.  Saw it when 2 HGs were in there whispering.  I questioned its existence and a poster said it was there for emergency purposes.  

LOL! Emergency purposes? On second though, I don't wanna know.

Paul's idea of "taking advantage" of people is a bit wonky. Lol taking advantage of someone in the house doesn't exist because it's all about that to advance. Taking advantage of people outside the house is a whole different ball game.   Alex is playing with Josh's feelings doesn't matter in the house, they've all done it and it's to increase a chance to advance. So it's all blah, blah, blah discussion on BBAD.

Is there any way the fans could force CBS to end this season TODAY. Never have a seen a group more unworthy of winning. I do not want any of them to win. Usually, once my favorite is gone, I have one back up or at least one person who I would not mind winning the game. This year, I never picked a favorite and I object to all of them winning. I like the competitive spirit of the game. I want to see people play hard and make strategic moves. But this season lacks competitive spirit. Never have I seen such a shitty bunch of wussies in all of reality tv. Paul is unworthy of winning because of the help from production. A win by Kevin would be a travesty. Josh is unworthy because of his bullying and his inability to take control of his own game and Alex and xmas is just too stupid to be awarded $500,000. Unless you were a Paul fan, who looked the other way while CBS helped him along, you really didn't have anything to keep you engaged in this game. Just the sorriest group of players that could be assembled for a game. They all should be ashamed to admit they participated in this season of BB.

33 minutes ago, joystiick said:

They all should be ashamed to admit they participated in this season of BB.

They're not and never will.  They believe they're the most awesome group ever.  Wish I could see their reaction when they read what people thought of them.  I don't want any of the leftovers to win either but the least offensive to me would be Kevin for tolerating this house of horrors all season; I know it's a travesty and would be akin to Victoria winning over Derrick.  However, there isn't one Derrick in this house. And maybe Alex because she came into the house to win but her sucking up to Paul now is turning me off.  In any case, I'm glad there's only two weeks left and will look forward to BBCAN in March.

52 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Is there any way the fans could force CBS to end this season TODAY. Never have a seen a group more unworthy of winning. I do not want any of them to win. Usually, once my favorite is gone, I have one back up or at least one person who I would not mind winning the game. This year, I never picked a favorite and I object to all of them winning. I like the competitive spirit of the game. I want to see people play hard and make strategic moves. But this season lacks competitive spirit. Never have I seen such a shitty bunch of wussies in all of reality tv. Paul is unworthy of winning because of the help from production. A win by Kevin would be a travesty. Josh is unworthy because of his bullying and his inability to take control of his own game and Alex and xmas is just too stupid to be awarded $500,000. Unless you were a Paul fan, who looked the other way while CBS helped him along, you really didn't have anything to keep you engaged in this game. Just the sorriest group of players that could be assembled for a game. They all should be ashamed to admit they participated in this season of BB.

I agree with you 100%.

On 9/7/2017 at 4:15 PM, JessicaRocks said:

When Josh won veto, I really thought he was going to grow a pair and tell Alex it was all Paul's idea to evict Jason and that she was next.  Then I thought he would use the veto, whereupon Alex would put Paul on block and they'd vote him out...but no, sadly these HG's are like the rats following after the pied piper (Paul being the pied piper) to their deaths in the game.

you said exactly what I have as well...why bother any further? Just to watch the inevitable I guess

3 hours ago, Gram02 said:

Am I the last one to know Nicole Franzel and Victor Arroyo are a couple?  Congrats to them.  Please do not have Paul be apart of BBRevengers.  Win or lose I do not want to see any more of that face or hear how wonderful he thinks he is.

Idk, I loath Paul as well, and would rather not see his ugly little nasty bearded mug again. However if yhe was in a group that kicked his ass from the onset, in a group of hgs that are brighter than this group... Can't be that difficult, I would enjoy him getting knocked around a bit.

14 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Well, Paul won veto so that's that...the chance to backdoor him this week is over.  Probably no way to stop him period now...as if anyone in the house really wanted to stop him.

There is a tiny, tiny chance left. But this week is a wash. 

18 hours ago, HeleneL said:

They're not and never will.  They believe they're the most awesome group ever.  Wish I could see their reaction when they read what people thought of them.  I don't want any of the leftovers to win either but the least offensive to me would be Kevin for tolerating this house of horrors all season; I know it's a travesty and would be akin to Victoria winning over Derrick.  However, there isn't one Derrick in this house. And maybe Alex because she came into the house to win but her sucking up to Paul now is turning me off.  In any case, I'm glad there's only two weeks left and will look forward to BBCAN in March.

Alex thinks she still has a final 2 with Paul.  Who knows.  Since Paul won veto it's going to be pretty boring.

On 9/9/2017 at 4:17 AM, NotAbigFan said:

I think the game was fixed from the start. 

CBS producers protected Paul at the beginning of the game with phoney votes to give him the first temptation. That protected him for several weeks, and made those who attacked him vulnerable to retaliation.

Is there an accounting firm that certified the veracity of the audience votes? (I couldn't find it on the website, if there is one.)

I think they use the "game twists" and the "expect-the-unexpected" bs, to steer the game in whatever direction they want it to go.

By Paul's own admission, he has "worked" with CBS several times (Prior season, Candy Cruch, ???) They must have promised him he wouldn't be evicted right away, to get him to sign on as the only veteran in the game. Once he was able to eliminate his biggest rivals, and the only ones left were people who wanted to work with him, the game was over. I'm even wondering if he is related and/or friends with someone at CBS?

The girl that called him a snake was right. But he was inserted there and protected by CBS, and now all that is left is his stooges and the other little mice for him to devour.

As an example; Jason and Alex were just betrayed by Christmas, and two other accomplices (votes). So, when Alex won the next HOH, why didn't she put Christmas up on the block? 

It's been the worst game ever, because it was FIXED from the start, and the only people left were idiots!

It has been said in the past that CBS coaches the players via DR.  So Im sure you are right in it being fixed.  Im really having huge issues with this season.  Since Paul wasnt impressed it seems by his cartoon image maybe now he is getting a fix on the fact he is looking like a big tool to everyone (even CBS) I hope it gets under his skin big time that Codys and Jessicas didnt look bad at all.  CBS is more then likely seeing a drop in its ratings.  Even here on Mortys in years past it would take forever to get results because of an overload of their server.  Not anymore which only shows a lack of interest in the fans eyes.  Dont get me wrong I LOVE MORTYS and do appreciate their efforts here.  Just saying seems to me not as many people are that hell bent on getting the results like in the past years.  The game has been to predictable is probably why.

6 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

The game has been to predictable is probably why.

The game this year is way past predictable.  At this point, we all know that there can be no other result but a Paul win. No one is going to put him on the block, and even if they did it would do no good because the votes wouldn't be there to evict him.  No matter who is in final 2 with Paul, the jury will have to vote for Paul because he's the only one playing the game - all the rest are just playing the part of Paul's stooges.

As much as I HATE PAUL'S GUTS, if I was in that jury I could see no other way to vote than for Paul - to vote for anyone else would be a travesty (cause no one in the house has done ANYTHING to earn the win).  The only mystery left this season is who will get second place (though I'm pretty convinced it will be Kevin - I'm not sure why Paul has not said it to at least to the cams that he thinks that Kevin is the weakest in the house with absolutely no chance with the jury).

CBS/BB really blew it this season - it's obvious to everyone that they have fixed the results, but why did they do it in such a boring and implausible manner?  It simply is not possible for any significant number of us viewers to believe that Paul is actually winning this season on his own.  It is so blatantly unbelievable that I wonder if there might actually be an expose after the season is over this year.

4 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

The game this year is way past predictable.  At this point, we all know that there can be no other result but a Paul win. No one is going to put him on the block, and even if they did it would do no good because the votes wouldn't be there to evict him.  No matter who is in final 2 with Paul, the jury will have to vote for Paul because he's the only one playing the game - all the rest are just playing the part of Paul's stooges.

As much as I HATE PAUL'S GUTS, if I was in that jury I could see no other way to vote than for Paul - to vote for anyone else would be a travesty (cause no one in the house has done ANYTHING to earn the win).  The only mystery left this season is who will get second place (though I'm pretty convinced it will be Kevin - I'm not sure why Paul has not said it to at least to the cams that he thinks that Kevin is the weakest in the house with absolutely no chance with the jury).

CBS/BB really blew it this season - it's obvious to everyone that they have fixed the results, but why did they do it in such a boring and implausible manner?  It simply is not possible for any significant number of us viewers to believe that Paul is actually winning this season on his own.  It is so blatantly unbelievable that I wonder if there might actually be an expose after the season is over this year.

As much as I agree with you on all counts about Paul (BLAH) Id still love just out of spite to see Kevin with him in the final 2 and taking home the win lmao.  Mind you not that he deserves it but Id just love for once for all of them to blow Pauls mind with giving it to someone he has taken to the end with him lol now that would at the least make me laugh and sit back and say ha ha u dummy thats what you get X's 2 lol

There's always the chance that a bunch of butt hurt jury members vote for the person sitting next to Paul just to spite him. I would if I knew he was behind me going and then played innocent. But then again, I'd be bitter about losing out on my chance for a half million dollars to a gnome.

2 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

As much as I agree with you on all counts about Paul (BLAH) Id still love just out of spite to see Kevin with him in the final 2 and taking home the win lmao.  Mind you not that he deserves it but Id just love for once for all of them to blow Pauls mind with giving it to someone he has taken to the end with him lol now that would at the least make me laugh and sit back and say ha ha u dummy thats what you get X's 2 lol

I hear what you are saying, and a part of me would like to see Kevin win over Paul...but, really, think about it:  to give Kevin the win this season would be the same as calling some guy a hero for being the sole survivor of a marine platoon, when all he did was hide in a deep hole while the rest of his platoon was exposed and blown up by a direct mortar shell hit.

To say that Kevin has done less than nothing is to grossly overstate his actions in the game this season.  He hasn't even come close to winning anything and the only reason he survived being on the block so many times is because he turned out to be a true pawn every time (even though Paul was probably the only one who knew that in some cases).  He even effectively back-stabbed the entire house the first week when he took the $25k and directly caused Paul to come into the house.  (Okay - I know...SOMEONE would have taken the $25k if Kevin hadn't so it was really a foregone conclusion that Paul was coming into the game - the truth probably is that half the house pressed the button to take the $25k, but Kevin just happened to hit it first.)  Kevin did not plan anything and was never a part of anything that made a difference.  He voted with the house every single week (except for a time or 2 when he knew it would not make a difference, or when he was lied to by others).  Most likely, the only reason he is still there is that no one thinks someone THAT OLD can win the game.

When the jury questions why he should get their votes, I simply can't imagine what he can say that won't sound absolutely laughable, and I mean that literally - I'm pretty sure that any answer he gives WILL result in some substantial laughter from the jury members.

1 minute ago, JessicaRocks said:

When the jury questions why he should get their votes, I simply can't imagine what he can say that won't sound absolutely laughable, and I mean that literally - I'm pretty sure that any answer he gives WILL result in some substantial laughter from the jury members.

Most of the houseguests (maybe even all?) have acknowledged that Kevin has played a superb social game.  In some cases, they have made that statement in terms

of why he should not be allowed to go to the final two as everyone knows what a great social game he has executed.  Some of them have expressed the same idea

by saying that he is too well liked by the jury.  It may be laughable, but Kevin is not by any means empty-handed, not nearly as much as Xmas is, which is why I think

Paul will choose Xmas over Kevin in a heartbeat.

4 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

I hear what you are saying, and a part of me would like to see Kevin win over Paul...but, really, think about it:  to give Kevin the win this season would be the same as calling some guy a hero for being the sole survivor of a marine platoon, when all he did was hide in a deep hole while the rest of his platoon was exposed and blown up by a direct mortar shell hit.

To say that Kevin has done less than nothing is to grossly overstate his actions in the game this season.  He hasn't even come close to winning anything and the only reason he survived being on the block so many times is because he turned out to be a true pawn every time (even though Paul was probably the only one who knew that in some cases).  He even effectively back-stabbed the entire house the first week when he took the $25k and directly caused Paul to come into the house.  (Okay - I know...SOMEONE would have taken the $25k if Kevin hadn't so it was really a foregone conclusion that Paul was coming into the game - the truth probably is that half the house pressed the button to take the $25k, but Kevin just happened to hit it first.)  Kevin did not plan anything and was never a part of anything that made a difference.  He voted with the house every single week (except for a time or 2 when he knew it would not make a difference, or when he was lied to by others).  Most likely, the only reason he is still there is that no one thinks someone THAT OLD can win the game.

Laughable? He did what everyone else did, what he was instructed to do.