Big Brother General Discussion

Paul gets better every week. As for Kevin he said he could win that comp and losing to a one legged girl is embarrassing. Isn't he embarrassed that he relied on the one legged girl all season and all the hg to make decisions and did absolutely nothing to advance his game on his own. So last night in a relay race he thinks he can take it? Puhleeze, and he is nothing more than a weasel.  Every comp after this Xmas should be cleared otherwise BB  will look more suspicious and they are every other week. Josh is paranoid every week. He riled up every hg out the door except Matt and now he is looking to blame that crap on Paul?  Jason and Alex blindside is fun! 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Sharkysmachine said:

Worst season ever....I have watched from season 1...Hopefully the ratings decline and they can put us out of our misery and cancel this crap.....maybe revamp it somehow before they bring it back

If it gets cancelled (waa) then hopefully another station would buy the rights and make it a real game again.  I still say they have to earn their food by completing task.  Then it's not just watching them lay around and repeat, repeat and repeat.  Are they acting like this to Paul because of the new AHS:Cult coming out.  Paul is our leader.  He wears the wife beater.  He wants to be a cheater.  But he's  just a big Peter.  

13 hours ago, WOC said:

Not to get all conspiracy theory on everyone, but... Did you notice that during the HOH comp the word "go" never appeared once? Production knew all about Paul's plan, just like we did. It wouldn't have worked if they would have used "go" on the first try in the beginning. At least not throwing it to Xmas. How would she out hop the other HGs to the buzzer? Not a single time did anyone have to run to the buzzer. It was freaking ridiculous!

Yea, I agree.  This season is rigged.  There are too many ways the Producers have installed things like the Temptation and other things so they can mold the game as they see fit.  Maybe they did this in the past, but it is a lot more obvious this year.  Any agree?

I don't have live feeds and am wondering if Alex and Jason are aware (yet) that 1) Paul will not be using the veto, or 2) that they plan to blindside whichever one remains on the block?  Because once Jason and Alex realize they've been played, then the cat is out of the bag for good and there's no going back.  At that point, every single person in that house should realize that they have all been playing for the benefit of Paul.

I'm just curious if Alex and Jason have this figured out yet.

I used to be on edge waiting to see the next episode. Now, I push myself to watch to the end. What Paul has done to this show is disgusting and the worst message example of gameplay I could imagine. This is bullying, mind control, constant degradation of fellow players. If he wins, we have all lost. I hope the producer takes a long look at this season and either ends it or starts giving these people some rules in bad taste This show used to my favorite, now when it ends I am I am glad.

32 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

In past seasons there has been one or two women who have Adequate Cleavage.  It seems this year it is everyone and all clothes are designed to show said Cleavage.  This is fine with me, it just seems this season has changed a lot from previous ones.

In seasons past whenever a boob slipped out it was screen captured and posted as a link on Morty's. Haven't seen that link in some time. :wub:

There have been an abundance of boobs this season starting with Elena's crop tops with no bra.  What I was wondering is if the people with full body tats even think of what they'll look like in their 70s and gravity has begun it's work.  Paul's flying eagle for instance may crash land around his belly button and the leaves or whatever he has on his knees will end up near his ankles.  He said once he's not done and needs lots more ink to finish what he has now.  Same with Xmas and that lady on her arm.  Wonder what that will look like in 40 years.

4 hours ago, BigMcK said:

In past seasons there has been one or two women who have Adequate Cleavage.  It seems this year it is everyone and all clothes are designed to show said Cleavage.  This is fine with me, it just seems this season has changed a lot from previous ones.

There have been seasons with way more skin showing. What these girls are wearing is nothing that you don't see young ladies wearing in the mall everyday.

36 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

There have been seasons with way more skin showing. What these girls are wearing is nothing that you don't see young ladies wearing in the mall everyday.

Really?  How much less can they wear without it being reduced to pasties.  I mean Elena's G-strings didn't leave much to the imagination and Alex's tops just have a strip of fabric covering the nipples.  

3 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

I forget what season it was it was one of the worst seasons and bad even compare to this one but in a different way. It was a weird bunch and if anyone reads this and can recall what season it was there was one chick on there that would claim to lactate. I think there was a lot more nudity.

If it's one of the very early seasons, I don't go back that far.  When I started watching BB I think it was Rachel Reilly's 1st season and I don't recall anyone claiming to lactate in any season after that lol.  

25 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

If it's one of the very early seasons, I don't go back that far.  When I started watching BB I think it was Rachel Reilly's 1st season and I don't recall anyone claiming to lactate in any season after that lol.  

Apologies for the gross recall. It was a disgusting group for sure. I stopped watching it. Could be ten years ago that it was on.

The part that is the weirdest to me is that they leave Kevin alone and then they plan their attack.  Now it's Raven on Tuesday at 13:00 hours. That is the stupidest gameplay besides watching Xmas win the HOH which she acts like she really beat them.  I'm going to have to go back and watch older seasons so I get the big brother thrill I like.  I think BB is making Paul out to be a hero. They are loving this.  I want one person to call Raven out about her lies and I want Kevin to flip the table.  

1 hour ago, fredtheturtle said:

The part that is the weirdest to me is that they leave Kevin alone and then they plan their attack.  Now it's Raven on Tuesday at 13:00 hours. That is the stupidest gameplay besides watching Xmas win the HOH which she acts like she really beat them.  I'm going to have to go back and watch older seasons so I get the big brother thrill I like.  I think BB is making Paul out to be a hero. They are loving this.  I want one person to call Raven out about her lies and I want Kevin to flip the table.  

The producers are absolutely working overtime to make Paul look good. Why do you think he's the only one questioning Raven's countless health stories. I'd bet others have doubts, but we won't see that because they have to make out Paul as some sort of genius. Paul is just a spoiled millennial, with a deranged sense of entitlement and a bullying streak, given a hand up by production. Production probably realized they picked am absolute horror to come back and are working overtime to make him look good as well as the rest of these dumb HGs with stars in their eyes. I'm sure there are more people who watch the show then there are those who watch the feeds or BBAD. There will be a lot of Paul fans when this is over. Some won't know better and the rest are just a bunch of idiots like the HGs.

I thought after last week when Jason didn't use his POV to take Raven down and put up Kevin (to scare him) is what made Jason the target this week? But wasn't  Kevin the original target after Matt and this week anyway? Are they divided this week over Jason and Kevin (yay, do we finally have a game going?) leaving, or is this just a plan to scare Kevin and Jason is the target?  I missed the argument between Xmas and Raven and can't wait to see that or find out if it's valid or just juvenile nonsense?

25 minutes ago, WOC said:

The producers are absolutely working overtime to make Paul look good. Why do you think he's the only one questioning Raven's countless health stories. I'd bet others have doubts, but we won't see that because they have to make out Paul as some sort of genius. Paul is just a spoiled millennial, with a deranged sense of entitlement and a bullying streak, given a hand up by production. Production probably realized they picked am absolute horror to come back and are working overtime to make him look good as well as the rest of these dumb HGs with stars in their eyes. I'm sure there are more people who watch the show then there are those who watch the feeds or BBAD. There will be a lot of Paul fans when this is over. Some won't know better and the rest are just a bunch of idiots like the HGs.

The most over used word is "millennial" IMO. Also, let's talk entitlement when every hour Kevin wants to know why he should go first over Raven. As far as I'm concerned they are both useless and should go at the same time. It appears "spoiled" behavior is expressed by all age groups in the house.

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

The most over used word is "millennial" IMO. Also, let's talk entitlement when every hour Kevin wants to know why he should go first over Raven. As far as I'm concerned they are both useless and should go at the same time. It appears "spoiled" behavior is expressed by all age groups in the house.

"why he should go first over" is the battle cry of every house guest who thought they were about to be evicted.

3 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

"why he should go first over" is the battle cry of every house guest who thought they were about to be evicted.

It's also the cry of entitlement of which he thinks he is like everyone else does in the house,  therefore just not a characteristic of millennials.

4 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

It's also the cry of entitlement of which he thinks he is like everyone else does in the house,  therefore just not a characteristic of millennials.

If someone "thinks or believes" they should be in the house longer than others because of their superior gameplay is it fair to label them as "entitled"?

I don't know why we all even bother to discuss all this crap at all.  Let's face it - winning BB is a TOTAL crapshoot!  Almost every one of the competitions has absolutely nothing to do with skill, intelligence or even strength/agility.  The majority of the comps are about dumb luck more than anything else.  Who is most likely to get evicted each week?  The one who accidentally says something that someone else jumps on and the others can chime in on.  Look at who is left in the house now - how did any of them get this far, do any of them deserve to be this deep in the game?  Paul - given free ride by BB, playing everyone in house yet somehow no one sees it (really?); Raven - everyone hates her, but everyone sees her as no threat: Josh - horrible, obnoxious person who everyone keeps around to manipulate for their own purposes, Kevin - how did he even get picked to be on BB?; Alex - is only still there because of her wonderful cleavage hypnotizing everyone; Jason - good ole boy that no one thinks is a real threat; Christmas - should have been removed from game when she broke her foot, has since blended in to background so that everyone sorta forgets she is still there.  Now throw into the mix that everyone is throwing the comps for no good reason that any person with half a brain can see - and you have a totally nonsensical contest where the winner is a combination of dumb luck and CBS influence.  It would make just as much sense (if not a lot more sense) to just have all the HG's draw a card every Thursday night and low card goes home.  Continue until 1 is left.

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎03 at 11:13 PM, WOC said:

He totally does. If I were in that house I would sneak in the middle of the night and cut the head off of that stupid inflatable and leave it in Paul's bed all Godfather like!

Bird got popped!!  LMAO!!  All that's needed now is decapitation unless Xmas' bandaid fix holds up.  Then someone can make him an offer he can't refuse.