Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, kindofabbfan said:

this is great seeing poor scheming scamming Raven lose it!  I think that the house should vote Matt out so that Raven can stay and continue to expose herself as the scammer she is.   It would be interesting what Momma would write Raven though, maybe something like "girl, you are blowing our gastroparesis scam up - stop eating and talking so much and start acting sick-your brother's life depends on it and so does mine."

This really made me laugh!

12 hours ago, HeleneL said:

I read that too but I thought it was all bluster on Jason's part to impress Paul.  I doubt he meant a word of it.  Paul on the other hand always tries to poke the worst out of everyone.  Gosh I can't think of anyone I've detested more than Paul in my entire life.  That's scary.

Yeah, it's just talk. Who cares? Does anyone actually think Jason has plans to rape Kevin's wife? I don't much care for Jason, but what he says doesn't bother me at all.

You're locked in a house with many people you don't like for 3 months, and have far less freedom than real prisoners. Damn! I'd be saying a lot worse than that by this time in the summer.

12 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Paul on the other hand always tries to poke the worst out of everyone. 

How is it the minions don't notice that Paul pushes THEM to attack but rarely says a word during the confrontations? He just stands there looking all worried and concerned. Then as they move off to pat themselves on the back about how righteous and justified they are to attack their victim, Paul slinks off to the victim to listen to and console them and give his sage advice.

45 minutes ago, Canopus said:

Yeah, it's just talk. Who cares? Does anyone actually think Jason has plans to rape Kevin's wife? I don't much care for Jason, but what he says doesn't bother me at all.

You're locked in a house with many people you don't like for 3 months, and have far less freedom than real prisoners. Damn! I'd be saying a lot worse than that by this time in the summer.

It's not that he would really rape Kevin's wife, it is the fact that his reaction to Kevin's hypothetical nomination of him wasn't, I'll kick his ass or punch him in the face, it was I'll brutalize his wife and daughters. What kind of man thinks of that first as revenge? Would he think it was funny if someone said the same about his wife?

19 minutes ago, straykat said:

It's not that he would really rape Kevin's wife, it is the fact that his reaction to Kevin's hypothetical nomination of him wasn't, I'll kick his ass or punch him in the face, it was I'll brutalize his wife and daughters. What kind of man thinks of that first as revenge? Would he think it was funny if someone said the same about his wife?

A sick one. Didn't take these words for me to realize what an asshole Jason is. The way he clowns around shows his immaturity. Unfortunately, he is still one of the best players there and they will all wish they got rid of him earlier in the game.

11 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

A sick one. Didn't take these words for me to realize what an asshole Jason is. The way he clowns around shows his immaturity. Unfortunately, he is still one of the best players there and they will all wish they got rid of him earlier in the game.

I didn't like him from day one. Not for game reasons, just for who he is. I'd rather see Paul win than him. 

2 hours ago, straykat said:

How is it the minions don't notice that Paul pushes THEM to attack but rarely says a word during the confrontations? He just stands there looking all worried and concerned. Then as they move off to pat themselves on the back about how righteous and justified they are to attack their victim, Paul slinks off to the victim to listen to and console them and give his sage advice.

Did you see the Kevin/Josh argument yesterday? Kevin told Josh not to "let everyone set you up to argue with me." Kevin knows what time it is. He can't do anything unless he wins HOH though. Josh was asking Kevin about the 25,000 that he took, of course Kevin denied it. But that should have finally been the last hint he needed about Paul because Paul was swearing up and down to Kevin that he has not nor would he tell anyone about the 25,000 Kevin took. A couple of days before, Paul and Alex were trying to get Josh to start with Kevin. I guess Xmas has more pull with Josh though. I wish they would show some of that on national tv. Show how Paul, Alex, and Xmas have used dumbo as a pitbull and he falls right in line to try and belittle whoever is the target. I didn't like Kevin for most of the season, but I have new found respect for how he handled Josh yesterday. 

I did find it funny how Josh and Kevin are both trying to convince each other they don't lie! Lmao!

2 hours ago, straykat said:

I don't think it is the first thing to think of for revenge. Wasn't it meant to be the last thing? i.e., Ramp up the rhetoric until it crosses the line. It's meant to be funny to the person saying it (because it's so ridiculously over the line), it's definitely not meant to be funny to the target.

I'd find it quite funny if Kevin said the same thing to Jason. "I'm going to rape your pregnant wife and make your kid watch!"   I mean, what would Jason say in return? He said the same thing! It would be funny to watch him squirm in hypocrisy. Or, maybe he'd just laugh. Kinda doubt it, but that would be funny too.

In any case, I want to watch the remaining scumbags/bitches in the house feed on each other and experience the hate they spewed on the evicted players. Let Kevin find out what Jason said! Let others say it to Jason! And, please, let them finally start personally attacking Paul!

2 minutes ago, Canopus said:

In any case, I want to watch the remaining scumbags/bitches in the house feed on each other and experience the hate they spewed on the evicted players. Let Kevin find out what Jason said! Let others say it to Jason! And, please, let them finally start personally attacking Paul!

There was only one truly decent person in the house, as far as I could tell, and that was Mark.  Well, maybe Cameron and Ramses.  But it WILL be amusing to watch the rest eat each other alive.  

13 minutes ago, Roli said:

But it WILL be amusing to watch the rest eat each other alive.  

Yes, the second the blood hit the waters it was go time for the frenzy.

It's always fun when people who were planning on putting two others up on the block, get put up by those people and then have a huge melt down because HOW DARE THEY! 

14 hours ago, WOC said:

They need to change the filters in the air handler in the BB house or something. I've never seen people pick their noses as much as these people.

Amen to that. Raven has been picking her nose all morning in the mirror. Between her lying, screaming at Matt, picking her nose, vote her out!

6 minutes ago, straykat said:

Yes, the second the blood hit the waters it was go time for the frenzy.

It's always fun when people who were planning on putting two others up on the block, get put up by those people and then have a huge melt down because HOW DARE THEY! 

I would rather see Kevin up this week and see how he freaks out. I have had enough of him, and Jason's flip flopping on issues all of the time is getting on my nerves. Without Alex, Jason would have very little game.

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Did you see the Kevin/Josh argument yesterday? Kevin told Josh not to "let everyone set you up to argue with me." Kevin knows what time it is. He can't do anything unless he wins HOH though. Josh was asking Kevin about the 25,000 that he took, of course Kevin denied it. But that should have finally been the last hint he needed about Paul because Paul was swearing up and down to Kevin that he has not nor would he tell anyone about the 25,000 Kevin took. A couple of days before, Paul and Alex were trying to get Josh to start with Kevin. I guess Xmas has more pull with Josh though. I wish they would show some of that on national tv. Show how Paul, Alex, and Xmas have used dumbo as a pitbull and he falls right in line to try and belittle whoever is the target. I didn't like Kevin for most of the season, but I have new found respect for how he handled Josh yesterday. 

I did find it funny how Josh and Kevin are both trying to convince each other they don't lie! Lmao!

The cameras went to fish, so we do not know how Kevin reacted to josh. All season,  I liked Kevin, but he seems kind of creepy now. Also, with all grown kids, something does not make sense about his stay at home dad bit. If his wife is a nurse, where does their money come from? Real iffy story.

I do not blame Matt for breaking the HN rules; he has made clear all season what his objective was. I have not respected matt's game at all, but I would probably do the same.

After what Jason pulled with Matt and raven, I want to see Jason out. It is hard to see if he would have jury votes.

Do these ppl not know they crossed the line plenty old enough to know you don't joke about raping someone or Alex said something about Kevin looks like a child molester.  The more ppl that get voted out the remaining hg become meaner spirited.

5 hours ago, Vista said:

I do not blame Matt for breaking the HN rules; he has made clear all season what his objective was. I have not respected matt's game at all, but I would probably do the same.

After what Jason pulled with Matt and raven, I want to see Jason out. It is hard to see if he would have jury votes.

What did Jason pull with Matt?

Jason's threat to Kevin was only to underscore what a HUGE lapse in loyalty it would be were K to put J up...J saved K this week for sure. He went for the worst thing he could think of...get it...he knows that is the worst...so instead of thinking he is creepy, realize that he is not.

10 hours ago, straykat said:

Big Brother is one of my favorite shows and I have stuck by them since season 1.  I think this group of nasty, Hoosier, vile, attention seeking, wannabes has made them jump the shark.  I don't want to watch people starting fights all the time.  Remember how they showed the making of Jerry Springer and the handler would tell them to hit people and yell and scream.  I think those people work in the diary room now.  Losing interest very fast with this trash.

7 hours ago, Vista said:

Matt should be automatically removed and not sent to jury! Rules are rules. Just because HE got his spoiled, entitled little feelings hurt because he's on the way out this week does not give him the right to place himself above everyone else. BB is WRONG to allow it, it takes away from the structure the game had for all these years. But it's not surprising that BB is going to let get screwed up this year too!! This season SUCKS!!