Big Brother General Discussion

The bullies banded together to hammer on Cody today. He was eating in the kitchen and they all stood around him and watched the two harpies, X and Alex, put him down, call him a liar and grill him with questions that they felt they were entitled to have answers to. Paul, of course, stood there not saying a word because he didn't have to. He knows this will be on the show and he won't be the one being seen kicking a man when he is alone and down.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, straykat said:

The bullies banded together to hammer on Cody today. He was eating in the kitchen and they all stood around him and watched the two harpies, X and Alex, put him down, call him a liar and grill him with questions that they felt they were entitled to have answers to. Paul, of course, stood there not saying a word because he didn't have to. He knows this will be on the show and he won't be the one being seen kicking a man when he is alone and down.

Yeah, but I think it actually may have started when Cody ate Alex's entire box of cereal, and he made it pretty clear that he did it just to be mean.  

But I still don't like the mob mentality attacking.  

I think what is most mind boggling is the delusional thinking by these idiots that they have any chance of winning if they get F2 with their lord and master.  I think with the DE this week that this is going to be their one and only chance to derail his Road to Victory.  Breaks my heart to know that none of them are gonna pull that trigger

According to the info about the stipend the HG get, Paul is getting twice as much as the other players.  That burns my behind.  I can't stand him anyway, and to learn he is getting more than the others is the last straw.  Why couldn't production leave their hands out of the pot.  This could have been much more interesting if he wasn't there to run the show.

Also, Christmas does nothing but start trouble and then sit back and laugh at the fights as they happen.  I dislike her almost as much as Paul and Alex is a close third.  I even like Josh more than most of the others.  He has his mean times but then other times he tries to play nicely.  But it may be because he isn't the smartest tack in the box.

Gotta laugh with Alex confronting Elena on how she is a huge liar.  LMAO her little group are all huge liars give me a break here.  Confronting Alex telling her how she lies on everything and how Alex swears up and down she has NEVER said a thing against Elena??  Or Paul going to Kevin telling him he too would never trash talk Kevin to anyone?  Noooo never him surely he wouldnt LIE.  No wonder Paul is concerned with his girlfriend on the outside.  She is now seeing how he lies manipulates and can get over on everyone doing it.  Id wonder as a girlfriend myself how many times he very well might have done the same to me and I wouldnt even know it he is that good at it.  

If he is getting paid more then others then Id suggest again that he is a CBS plant and that production plays a way bigger part in this show now then it ever did before.  Explains why no one is able to speak on production they might give away what hand production really plays in all of it.

I believe that Paul, Christmas Jason and Raven are merely using BB to advance their brand and, in Raven's case shill for money - not sure if her disease is real or not but there is something off there - it is very telling that some players are content to just make jury - they get paid, they can hang out and do nothing in a beautiful home and then go back to their lives unless of course they get cast for Amazing Race - BB is a game - to win a lot of money - but you have to work for it - and this group wants no part of putting in the effort - they simply want money fame, however temporary, and easy living handed to them - entitled much?   I hope Cody can pull this out because right now the only other player who is playing for the win - is Paul - Christmas has been absolutely disgraceful - I would never giver her or her brand a moment of my time - same with Paul - as for Josh - it is entirely possible to be educated - but to also be completely unaware of how people can use you - Josh is being used by not just Paul, but by Christmas as well - he thinks he is being a cool dude with his rantings at Cody and Mark yet he  has no sense of how he is coming across - Paul knows this - counts on it - and worst of all does not care at all how badly this behavior reflects on Josh - and yes, there are probably people in his neighborhood who will be taunting him for this, and he will not see that coming - I'm not a fan of Josh's but I hate the way he is being used - Christmas and Paul cannot be gone soon enough -

11 minutes ago, graceomalley said:

I believe that Paul, Christmas Jason and Raven are merely using BB to advance their brand and, in Raven's case shill for money - not sure if her disease is real or not but there is something off there - it is very telling that some players are content to just make jury - they get paid, they can hang out and do nothing in a beautiful home and then go back to their lives unless of course they get cast for Amazing Race - BB is a game - to win a lot of money - but you have to work for it - and this group wants no part of putting in the effort - they simply want money fame, however temporary, and easy living handed to them - entitled much?   I hope Cody can pull this out because right now the only other player who is playing for the win - is Paul - Christmas has been absolutely disgraceful - I would never giver her or her brand a moment of my time - same with Paul - as for Josh - it is entirely possible to be educated - but to also be completely unaware of how people can use you - Josh is being used by not just Paul, but by Christmas as well - he thinks he is being a cool dude with his rantings at Cody and Mark yet he  has no sense of how he is coming across - Paul knows this - counts on it - and worst of all does not care at all how badly this behavior reflects on Josh - and yes, there are probably people in his neighborhood who will be taunting him for this, and he will not see that coming - I'm not a fan of Josh's but I hate the way he is being used - Christmas and Paul cannot be gone soon enough -

Most of them there this season are really making a mockery of the game, IMO.  

As far as Raven goes, I can't imagine that the Amazing Race would have her on after her display on BB.  I'm not doubting that she has gastro paresis, but she seems to be misrepresenting it as a terminal illness and I hope she gets called on it when she gets out and her whole family gets forced to quit playing their charade.  I know someone very well who has it.  I know all cases are different, but the person I know who has it had half of his stomach removed as a child.  He controls his symptoms with diet and medication.  He doesn't whine about it constantly and try to garner sympathy.  Most people who know him don't know he has it because, like normal people, he doesn't try to have all attention on himself every second like Raven does.  

5 minutes ago, Roli said:

Most of them there this season are really making a mockery of the game, IMO.  

As far as Raven goes, I can't imagine that the Amazing Race would have her on after her display on BB.  I'm not doubting that she has gastro paresis, but she seems to be misrepresenting it as a terminal illness and I hope she gets called on it when she gets out and her whole family gets forced to quit playing their charade.  I know someone very well who has it.  I know all cases are different, but the person I know who has it had half of his stomach removed as a child.  He controls his symptoms with diet and medication.  He doesn't whine about it constantly and try to garner sympathy.  Most people who know him don't know he has it because, like normal people, he doesn't try to have all attention on himself every second like Raven does.  

Bingo! - and I am sorry to hear about your friend - I will keep him in my prayers - the way she is portraying that disease is an insult - and I doubt very much that American Race would have anything to do with her for health reasons alone - have you seen what they make those contestants eat sometimes?  that certainly cannot be good for this illness - and yes they are making a mockery of it -

1 minute ago, graceomalley said:

Bingo! - and I am sorry to hear about your friend - I will keep him in my prayers - the way she is portraying that disease is an insult - and I doubt very much that American Race would have anything to do with her for health reasons alone - have you seen what they make those contestants eat sometimes?  that certainly cannot be good for this illness - and yes they are making a mockery of it -

She'd probably expect them to make allowances for her the way they do on BB.  She loves that special treatment.  That immunity from being a have-not for the entire summer was very convenient.  :rolleyes:

And thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers for my friend.

1 minute ago, Roli said:

She'd probably expect them to make allowances for her the way they do on BB.  She loves that special treatment.  That immunity from being a have-not for the entire summer was very convenient.  :rolleyes:

Her real problem is way worse than her gastro p. She needs mental health counseling.

2 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Her real problem is way worse than her gastro p. She needs mental health counseling.

It may be too late for her.  If she has lived her whole life being "sick" because of her demented mother, she may never recover mentally.  

Somewhere I read that gastro paresis isn't inherited.  I think Raven's mother has quite the racket going on.

2 minutes ago, Roli said:

It may be too late for her.  If she has lived her whole life being "sick" because of her demented mother, she may never recover mentally.  

Somewhere I read that gastro paresis isn't inherited.  I think Raven's mother has quite the racket going on.

My issue with the whole thing is it appears to be all forced wording with raven..drama and acting. I think we can't place all the blame on mama now. Raven should have a say in her own health matters at her age, since she is not a kid. Not a kid when it comes down to having sex on tv and dressing provacatively, she handles that stuff as an adult. 

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

My issue with the whole thing is it appears to be all forced wording with raven..drama and acting. I think we can't place all the blame on mama now. Raven should have a say in her own health matters at her age, since she is not a kid. Not a kid when it comes down to having sex on tv and dressing provacatively, she handles that stuff as an adult. 

Oh, I'm a firm believer that you have to own your own behavior when you become an adult.  I was just saying that it's all she has ever known.  

And she's bat-sh!t crazy, so there's that.  

And then there is the "topper" stories. No matter what kind of troubles someone else has had, she can top it with  her or someone in her family's horrible illness or problems. I can't help but think some mean and sarcastic thoughts about genetics and family when she goes on and on about all her diseases.

6 minutes ago, straykat said:

And then there is the "topper" stories. No matter what kind of troubles someone else has had, she can top it with  her or someone in her family's horrible illness or problems. I can't help but think some mean and sarcastic thoughts about genetics and family when she goes on and on about all her diseases.

Yes, that too, which is more annoying then all the other stuff. What I find most sickening is that Matt actually puts up with her and the crazy that goes with her. Is he that desperate for sex? I think she is a beard for him anyway.  What happened to her ghost busters paranormal hobby? Did she ever mention that?

Yes, that too, which is more annoying then all the other stuff. What I find most sickening is that Matt actually puts up with her and the crazy that goes with her. Is he that desperate for sex? I think she is a beard for him anyway.  What happened to her ghost busters paranormal hobby? Did she ever mention that?

Only time I have heard her mention the ghost busting crap was when they did the haunted BB house comp. 

14 hours ago, straykat said:

Yes, he ate all of Alex's cereal but she has shown to be quite the petty little guttersnipe as of late (the hat speaks the truth).   I found the entire thing hard to watch, especially when they started on his daughter.  He knows he is going home, why beat a dead horse?  Of course King Paul was quiet, he can do no wrong. 

I have never seen such a group of mindless followers on this show. 

4 hours ago, Roli said:

It's not fair to the other players if she gets to skip being a have-not.  Same with Christmas.  She should have been booted off when she got hurt.  If she stayed she should have had to do everything everyone else had to do.  Of course she couldn't so she should have been booted.

17 hours ago, Roli said:

Yeah, but I think it actually may have started when Cody ate Alex's entire box of cereal, and he made it pretty clear that he did it just to be mean.  

But I still don't like the mob mentality attacking.  

He said it was his consolation prize. Lol. Then we heard the victim noises "nobody helped me."  Wow, talk about entitlement...first he labels the other side of the house "the outsiders" and doesn't like it when he becomes one. Then he doesn't play the game,  prefers to stay in bed all day and sex it up with his GF. He expected the popular vote when he barely talked to anyone but Jess the whole game?

48 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

He said it was his consolation prize. Lol. Then we heard the victim noises "nobody helped me."  Wow, talk about entitlement...first he labels the other side of the house "the outsiders" and doesn't like it when he becomes one. Then he doesn't play the game,  prefers to stay in bed all day and sex it up with his GF. He expected the popular vote when he barely talked to anyone but Jess the whole game?

Yeah, he does give off that air of entitlement.  Does the fan favorite get their stipend too?  I can't recall.  

24 minutes ago, Roli said:

Yeah, he does give off that air of entitlement.  Does the fan favorite get their stipend too?  I can't recall.  

Not sure, but I can't see why not. It's a gift from the people. After taxes Cody will have some money left to buy his girl better hair. 

5 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Not sure, but I can't see why not. It's a gift from the people. After taxes Cody will have some money left to buy his girl better hair. 

:D I have no idea how much extensions cost, but his stipend probably won't go far.  He'll probably have to pay some child support first before buying hair.  

He told Kevin (I think) that he wanted to have four kids with Jessica.  I wonder if he really has a concept of how much it costs to raise kids.  I kinda doubt she'd be able to keep working as a "bottle girl" while pregnant.  Listening to the two of them talk was like listening to teenagers.  Very naive about the real world.