Big Brother General Discussion

2 hours ago, WOC said:

Just curious, how would they fight to stay in the house? Seriously, they are fighting in the comps, but what else could they due. You and I know more about the house politics then they do due the the feeds and all. Do you really think they have a chance at a social game at this point? I respect that they aren't kissing ass to a bunch of people who have treated them so badly. Aside from laying in bed all the time, what else could they change at this point? Nothing will save them but their performance in the comps.  

They should get out there and talk to other HGs and make a case that it's a better move to get out someone else.  They should plant ideas.  But it's probably too late now.  They have put themselves in the position they're in.  I don't feel sorry for them and I don't respect them because they're, in effect, not playing the game.  Instead they waste the majority of their time laying around, staring at each other.  They've accepted that Jessica is getting evicted instead of doing ANYTHING to change things.  

I haven't really ever liked Jessica because of the "mean girl" vibe she gave off right from the beginning, but I really thought she would be a better player.  She now sucks as badly as Cody.  

Edit:  I just want to add, whether I like someone or not has nothing to do with my preference for who I'd like to see win.  I want to see the HG win who plays the best game.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Roli said:

They should get out there and talk to other HGs and make a case that it's a better move to get out someone else.  They should plant ideas.  But it's probably too late now.  They have put themselves in the position they're in.  I don't feel sorry for them and I don't respect them because they're, in effect, not playing the game.  Instead they waste the majority of their time laying around, staring at each other.  They've accepted that Jessica is getting evicted instead of doing ANYTHING to change things.  

I haven't really ever liked Jessica because of the "mean girl" vibe she gave off right from the beginning, but I really thought she would be a better player.  She now sucks as badly as Cody.  

Edit:  I just want to add, whether I like someone or not has nothing to do with my preference for who I'd like to see win.  I want to see the HG win who plays the best game.  

I hear what you're saying and I think you're right, it's probably too late. Of course they have nothing to lose by trying. They let themselves get painted into this corner and their pride kept them from trying to repair things. I think that some of these players are starting to see the game slightly clearer now. Even Josh has said things that show he knows Paul is running the show and Xmas was pushing that with him. Paul is so absorbed with getting Jody out that he may be over playing that angle. But you can see how he works. He was setting up the Mark and Elena thing for a couple of weeks and now they're on the outs and next to go. Now he is planting the seeds for Matt and Raven. His game play only really works because he has a house full of followers. If things go his way he will start on Xmas next. I wouldn't be surprised if he has plans on taking Josh to the end. Everyone has Josh convinced they like him.

On a side note, it was funny when (on tonight's episode) Alex said Mark was mad when everyone was in the HOH and she didn't realize Mark was sitting right there! Did you see Mark's face? If he has half a brain he will know that he's a target. He isn't as dumb as I thought in the beginning of the game. I hope he starts playing. I hope anyone starts playing because this is starting to become boring.

11 hours ago, Roli said:

I so completely agree, which is one of the reasons I find Jessica and Cody to be such lousy players.  They aren't fighting to stay in the house.  They're just wasting their time, waiting it out.  Absolutely no game play at all.  

I kinda think they are just sitting back watching and letting the others tick one another off could be smart game play.  They know they are already hated by the others so why not just sit back

and let the others find someone else to pick on?  Once it happens then Id suggest stepping up to the plate.  I do this at work when someone confronts me in an aggressive manner.  I listen without a word back or smile which gets them more angry.  But my last thought is always the same they are going to dig their own grave.  

Maybe thats what Jess and Cody are doing?  

9 hours ago, WOC said:

On a side note, it was funny when (on tonight's episode) Alex said Mark was mad when everyone was in the HOH and she didn't realize Mark was sitting right there! Did you see Mark's face? If he has half a brain he will know that he's a target. He isn't as dumb as I thought in the beginning of the game. I hope he starts playing. I hope anyone starts playing because this is starting to become boring.

Saw that but then did you also note that Josh wants Elena out more than he does Jessica.  In his DR he is adamant about that and knows Paul is trying to control his HOH.   I wonder if he'll be able to convince the house that this is what he wants and Elena should go without Paul meddling too much.  Will be interesting to see how the votes fall on Thursday.

2 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Saw that but then did you also note that Josh wants Elena out more than he does Jessica.  In his DR he is adamant about that and knows Paul is trying to control his HOH.   I wonder if he'll be able to convince the house that this is what he wants and Elena should go without Paul meddling too much.  Will be interesting to see how the votes fall on Thursday.

If the house does what Paul wants, hopefully Josh will realize that Paul is only playing for himself and all his talk "helping" Josh is a load of crap. Xmas has been trying to warn him, probably more for her gain but still, she is letting him know that Paul is trying to control his HoH.

22 minutes ago, straykat said:

If the house does what Paul wants, hopefully Josh will realize that Paul is only playing for himself and all his talk "helping" Josh is a load of crap. Xmas has been trying to warn him, probably more for her gain but still, she is letting him know that Paul is trying to control his HoH.

I have been disliking Christmas more each day but I am now hoping she can help Josh get Elena out and let Paul know his reign is coming to a close.  Not really expecting this to happen but a person can dream, can't they.

20 minutes ago, Newby said:

I have been disliking Christmas more each day but I am now hoping she can help Josh get Elena out and let Paul know his reign is coming to a close.  Not really expecting this to happen but a person can dream, can't they.

I don't like Xmas much either but if she leads the sheep against Paul, I'd cheer her on, for awhile.

I guess this is the right forum to post this in.  If not, should I give a suggestion to CBS; whatever good that would do.  :0(

Question:  What is up with the 1998 microphones that they are using?  IMO, they should get the type that the teams on Naked and Afraid wear.  Never have to worry that it is off, don't have to constantly change batteries and best of all: They can get wet without ruining them.  

Has anyone else seen the microphone necklaces I am talking about?  The choker with a little yellow glove in the middle?  

1 hour ago, PF364 said:

I guess this is the right forum to post this in.  If not, should I give a suggestion to CBS; whatever good that would do.  :0(

Question:  What is up with the 1998 microphones that they are using?  IMO, they should get the type that the teams on Naked and Afraid wear.  Never have to worry that it is off, don't have to constantly change batteries and best of all: They can get wet without ruining them.  

Has anyone else seen the microphone necklaces I am talking about?  The choker with a little yellow glove in the middle?  

Yep I'm with ya ... Know exactly the ones you are referring to

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

BB is like the roach motel, they go in and never come out. Yeah an eviction, any eviction would be welcomed. 

Absolutely, the game needs to get moving. I'm happy someone is finally leaving. Jess, Raven, Elena, who cares? 

6 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

They need a triple eviction like they did in BBCan last season.  It was just dropped on them on the live show and they didn't even have a chance to think about the nominations lol.  Fun to watch.

Now that would be great tv, I'd love to see this happen. 

3 hours ago, HeleneL said:

They need a triple eviction like they did in BBCan last season.  It was just dropped on them on the live show and they didn't even have a chance to think about the nominations lol.  Fun to watch.

From your keyboard to His ears... SOMETHING needs to happen.  This is getting beyond monotonous!  

8 hours ago, PF364 said:

From your keyboard to His ears... SOMETHING needs to happen.  This is getting beyond monotonous!  

Sounds good but I think Paul has already filled their heads with his own agenda.  Im very happy to hear production has stepped in 

and told Josh to knock it off with the pots and pans.  I also feel production has spoken to Paul as well...Paul seems to be trying to step back a bit.

Or maybe he just walked into the DR and realized he cant stand followers lol talk about a hypocrite.  

6 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

Sounds good but I think Paul has already filled their heads with his own agenda.  Im very happy to hear production has stepped in 

and told Josh to knock it off with the pots and pans.  I also feel production has spoken to Paul as well...Paul seems to be trying to step back a bit.

Or maybe he just walked into the DR and realized he cant stand followers lol talk about a hypocrite.  

I would have preferred if production would have stepped in and told Mark it was ok to whip his punk ass. 

2 hours ago, joystiick said:

I would have preferred if production would have stepped in and told Mark it was ok to whip his punk ass. 

Im not one for violence but I kinda agree here everyone has their limits and to sit there and let someone torment you like Josh has been doing I think Mark, Cody, as well as Jessica 

are holding up pretty darn good.  Myself Id have snatched those pots and pans out of his hands and done the same thing back to him (maybe a ilttle closer).

5 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

So, what do you think the special show on Fri Aug 18 is all about?

Really?  We have MLB playing on our DBS affiliates on Fri...  Maybe it is going to be the 3rd eviction after a double?  God I hope so!  I won't be able to see it, but I'm sure I can catch up here!

43 minutes ago, PF364 said:

Really?  We have MLB playing on our DBS affiliates on Fri...  Maybe it is going to be the 3rd eviction after a double?  God I hope so!  I won't be able to see it, but I'm sure I can catch up here!

HA! We've already aligned against you and have a pact that we will not discuss it with you! ;)