Big Brother General Discussion

14 minutes ago, WOC said:

Kind of like Raven, Jason, and Kevin saying Jess would be an idiot to use her hex (just read that in the live feed update). Why would they think that? Because Paul them this so and if they really believe it they are the idiots. 

Not one of them has said .. Why don't we go after Paul .. Ya know he DID come in 2ND place last year!!! Paul says "Watch me make Elena think Ryan is bad for her game and It Worked! Also her lip job look like bad bee stings ... 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like nasty game is on! I was sure that Paul studied previous gameplay and would eventually take a page out of evil Dick's season.  Not a fan of harassment game play. 

Mark crying about being an outsider the other night and I would like to remind Marlena and Jody who started that whole "outsider" business to begin with.  Kharma is a bitch!

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

It looks like nasty game is on! I was sure that Paul studied previous gameplay and would eventually take a page out of evil Dick's season.  Not a fan of harassment game play. 

Mark crying about being an outsider the other night and I would like to remind Marlena and Jody who started that whole "outsider" business to begin with.  Kharma is a bitch!

Paul is where Josh got the pots and pans idea. He told Josh about Evil Dick and how everybody loved him (personally I thought he lived up to his name a dick). Josh isn't bright enough to get pass the "hey meatball" stage on his own.

31 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

Paul and his minions are disgusting going after Cody the way they are. They can't beat him so they are trying to get him to hurt someone . Hope it's every last one of them. 

I agree. I was just reading the updates and after they had their "how we can bully and taunt Cody" meeting Xmas said she hates bullies! Lmao! These people are delusional. This makes me like Cody even more! I know if I were in the house I would have baby Josh crying and freaking out if he came at me like he is Cody. He's too much of an emotional cripple to try and bully anyone. 

18 minutes ago, WOC said:

I agree. I was just reading the updates and after they had their "how we can bully and taunt Cody" meeting Xmas said she hates bullies! Lmao! These people are delusional. This makes me like Cody even more! I know if I were in the house I would have baby Josh crying and freaking out if he came at me like he is Cody. He's too much of an emotional cripple to try and bully anyone. 

He is the big dumb kid on the playground who the mean kids pretend to like and then him get to do stuff to other kids. Then they sit back and laugh and will laugh even harder when he falls on his face. I can never really like Cody and Jess but I hope they come back with a vengeance and take down a couple of them. If not Paul at least Xmas and Raven.

Paul is getting way too much credit for leading this group against Cody and Jess. The hg don't like them so I do believe what they are doing is on their own accord. Cody and Jess are no angels either and weren't nice to the others at the beginning of the game. Cody was mean to Megan and Jess  sealed her fate when she didn't tell the truth to alex. I dont think what they did equals what's going on now in the house, so I am not comparing just pointing out what goes around comes around in many different ways. They had no interest other than having the hoh room so they could isolate themselves and have sex all day and night. Finally they both woke up. At this point, I hope Jess, Cody and Paul all get evicted. 

28 minutes ago, straykat said:

He is the big dumb kid on the playground who the mean kids pretend to like and then him get to do stuff to other kids. Then they sit back and laugh and will laugh even harder when he falls on his face. I can never really like Cody and Jess but I hope they come back with a vengeance and take down a couple of them. If not Paul at least Xmas and Raven.

This is how I feel. I was no Cody fan at the beginning, I kind of like the guy now. Seeing the treatment he's getting makes me hope he can get some power back and get rid of some of these idiots. 

26 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Paul is getting way too much credit for leading this group against Cody and Jess. The hg don't like them so I do believe what they are doing is on their own accord. Cody and Jess are no angels either and weren't nice to the others at the beginning of the game. Cody was mean to Megan and Jess  sealed her fate when she didn't tell the truth to alex. I dont think what they did equals what's going on now in the house, so I am not comparing just pointing out what goes around comes around in many different ways. They had no interest other than having the hoh room so they could isolate themselves and have sex all day and night. Finally they both woke up. At this point, I hope Jess, Cody and Paul all get evicted. 

Paul is totally manipulating his crowd. He's a ringmaster of hate and if there ever was a bully this season it is Paul. There is nothing Cody or Jess did to equal what Paul is doing now, nothing.

I'm not a fan of Paul, Cody or Jessica.  I have to say though, the three of them are at least annoying and with Paul over the top enough to keep things interesting. I don't really "like" anyone so far.  And usually by this point in the season I'm rooting for someone.  If not for these three, I doubt I would even be paying much attention.  There have been players over the years, who I have thought seemed like genuine good people and weren't annoying, but had no real game.  An example of that type of personality this year would be Ramses.  But how I long for the days where the personality was cool and they were also a game badass.  Like Janelle.  Derrick was also good, just perhaps a bit boring.

I wish one of the sheep would wake up and go after Paul.  Then we'd have a real game going.

1 minute ago, Keepittogether said:

I'm not a fan of Paul, Cody or Jessica.  I have to say though, the three of them are at least annoying and with Paul over the top enough to keep things interesting. I don't really "like" anyone so far.  And usually by this point in the season I'm rooting for someone.  If not for these three, I doubt I would even be paying much attention.  There have been players over the years, who I have thought seemed like genuine good people and weren't annoying, but had no real game.  An example of that type of personality this year would be Ramses.  But how I long for the days where the personality was cool and they were also a game badass.  Like Janelle.  Derrick was also good, just perhaps a bit boring.

I wish one of the sheep would wake up and go after Paul.  Then we'd have a real game going.

yeah it's amazing to me how none of them realize how much Paul is manipulating them. And I'm kind of in the same boat as you... I don't really know who I want to win yet.  I'm kind of leaning toward Kevin at this point.

10 minutes ago, BigMDGirl said:

I feel bad for Jessica.  She is struggling with everyone being mean to them.  She's seriously considering walking.

She's having a bad time, but I really don't feel sorry for her.  She hasn't been the queen of nice either.  

Paul was mad after talking to Jessica about the hex, goes among his gathered sheep and tells them that because of them (Jody) some of you (the sheep) won't be going to jury, Not one of them seemed to  catch that he didn't include himself in that statement. He has often told them that he is trying to help them get to the jury house with the unspoken part being that they will be getting him to the win.

This is my observation: it's all BS. BBAD on the pop channel and if you get the channel it's already part of your paid subscription. The feeds are paid monthly and supplement CBS finances.  Paid feeds have action and BBAD nothing. If you didn't tune in elsewhere you would have no idea what occurred earlier. They're actors and some are better at it than others. Cody and Jessica back to usual business in bed kissing are no more valuable in this game than Raven and Matt, Elena and mark, the absolute do nothing's. Maybe if the showmances go we might have a  game. 

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

This is my observation: it's all BS. BBAD on the pop channel and if you get the channel it's already part of your paid subscription. The feeds are paid monthly and supplement CBS finances.  Paid feeds have action and BBAD nothing. If you didn't tune in elsewhere you would have no idea what occurred earlier. They're actors and some are better at it than others. Cody and Jessica back to usual business in bed kissing are no more valuable in this game than Raven and Matt, Elena and mark, the absolute do nothing's. Maybe if the showmances go we might have a  game. 

Completely agree about the showmances.  I think production actually encourages them because of the "sex sells" thing.  

I spent way too much time watching the drama yesterday.  I'm going to have much more self-discipline today.  I hope.  

I am repulsed by this season !  The mob mentality is at play here.  And Paul is the ringmaster. We see his same actions used last year only worse because somehow he has trained this cruel idiots to do his bidding.  His cruel vindictive, abhorrent behavior is exactly why so mny of us were praying that he not win last season.  And he is worse this year.  Hopefully evil doesn't win this year and if ever there was anyone who exudes Satan's wrath it is Paul.  IMO he is Satan. 

How can anyone want to cause someone, ESPECIALLY A WAR VETERAN WHO SERVED 10 YEARS ++IN COMBAT++who probably has some level of PTSD having sacrificed 10 years of his life, and trying to induce a physical response to get him kicked out of game?

AND Xmas, who says she is a vet, to join in and attack a fellow veteran.  I hate Xmas' actions, most of all, because she knows better.  And how can a woman of such supposed strength of mind,body,spirit go along with ++AN ABUSER++ like Paul?  What kind of parents created a man like him?  

And for those Snowflakes who find joy in bashing a veteran, STFU !  As we all sit behind our computers, in safety of our homes, as we go out and enjoy our lives in USA, you can ++THANK AND SHOULD HONOR OUR VETERANS++ to whom you owe gratitude and respect.  But you are too self centered to do so.  And you are too weak to go and serve your nation. RESPECT, HONOR, APPRECIATE WHAT OUR VETERANS HAVE DONE.  Is any special treatment to be served to veterans when playing this game?  No, not special treatment but certainly not what Paul and his sheep are doing here.  Shame on all those involved.  And SHAME ON BB FOR BRINGING BACK THIS ABUSER.   BB has allowed this to happen.

52 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

I am repulsed by this season !  The mob mentality is at play here.  And Paul is the ringmaster. We see his same actions used last year only worse because somehow he has trained this cruel idiots to do his bidding.  His cruel vindictive, abhorrent behavior is exactly why so mny of us were praying that he not win last season.  And he is worse this year.  Hopefully evil doesn't win this year and if ever there was anyone who exudes Satan's wrath it is Paul.  IMO he is Satan. 

How can anyone want to cause someone, ESPECIALLY A WAR VETERAN WHO SERVED 10 YEARS ++IN COMBAT++who probably has some level of PTSD having sacrificed 10 years of his life, and trying to induce a physical response to get him kicked out of game?

AND Xmas, who says she is a vet, to join in and attack a fellow veteran.  I hate Xmas' actions, most of all, because she knows better.  And how can a woman of such supposed strength of mind,body,spirit go along with ++AN ABUSER++ like Paul?  What kind of parents created a man like him?  

And for those Snowflakes who find joy in bashing a veteran, STFU !  As we all sit behind our computers, in safety of our homes, as we go out and enjoy our lives in USA, you can ++THANK AND SHOULD HONOR OUR VETERANS++ to whom you owe gratitude and respect.  But you are too self centered to do so.  And you are too weak to go and serve your nation. RESPECT, HONOR, APPRECIATE WHAT OUR VETERANS HAVE DONE.  Is any special treatment to be served to veterans when playing this game?  No, not special treatment but certainly not what Paul and his sheep are doing here.  Shame on all those involved.  And SHAME ON BB FOR BRINGING BACK THIS ABUSER.   BB has allowed this to happen.

I agree with this. I don't agree with these people are actors like another poster wrote. Most of them are just straight up fucktards. Xmas was talking about demanding to see Cody's dogtags. I thought something was wrong with Cody when the game started, I didn't know he was a Marine. Do these people really think they can rattle this guy by yelling at him? The Jess hate is just jealousy by the other women in the house. Heck, I see it here on this site. People implying she must be a prostitute because she's hot and lives in LA. Seriously? Jess hasn't been as near as hateful or mean some in this house. Half of the time Jody keeps to their self. What are they supposed to do? Hang out with all of these rotten people who have lied repeatedly to them? The only person Jody has been outright mean to was Josh, and I think we can all agree that he is just as rude and obnoxious to them, if not more.  

For those of you who constantly berate them and talk bad about them (Jody), you make me wonder. It's not that I think they are great people or anything, they're no better then most people from the game in the past. The rest of this brainless crew though have shown themselves to be rotten, delusional people. Paul, Xmas and Alex are the leaders of the rest of the zombies. Jess was straight up right with what she said to Raven yesterday and Raven is a liar for how she portrayed the convo to rest of the house. I hope they look at these tapes after they leave and realize what fools they are. But I doubt they will or if they did it would register. They probably grew up coddled by their helicopter moms being told that whatever they did was ok.

This is absolutely the worse cast ever. As I stated on the Paul thread, I am done with this season. Don't care who wins and actually wish CBS would cancel season and send them all home without any $$$. (I know this won't happen, but it SHOULD).

Paul is indeed a bully and the group did show mob mentality. 

And I agree with comments above regarding Cody who is a vet and should not be treated so horribly.  Most the stuff the others are complaining about are lies that Paul has started.

It will be interesting to see if CBS shows their hatred on Thursday.

22 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

I'd almost bet that CBS will paint it as good humored fun in the house. Paul is their boy and we can't show him in a bad light. All season long they've been painting him as some kind of game wizard. I don't think CBS cast a bunch of dolts to be his minions, but it seems to have turned out that way. 

1 hour ago, Aldrich said:

I'm so relieved that I'm not alone in watching the disgusting accusations being hurled at a man that gave 10 years of his life, he also in conversation told Jess he was on a sniper team. Let me know how many other people in this house have killed another human being. Watching Paul constantly walk around checking in rooms to see if people are talking, telling everyone to ignore Jess &a Cody and then turn around and say they seclude themselves and none of these morons seem to realize the contradiction. These people have said horrible bigoted comments about them same people they sit in a room and bash Jess & Cody. I can't wait until they leave the house and see all of the backhanded things Paul and the rest have said about everyone. I.e. Christmas is a nut case, A man would have to drink everyday to put up with Raven & Josh please where to start. Watching them all sit up there and call Jess & Cody bullies after everyone of them followed them around to berate them is beyond hypocrisy. The only 2 people not playing Paul's game is them. The rest are morons who even ask the man for permission to compete . Raven playing the victim and them screaming and calling Jess the B word. The list goes on and on and on. If it weren't for Jess & Cody  what would it be ? The Paul show , give me a break.

2 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Come on .. most all Reality shows need you to lie, cheat and steal .. to win .. this is what we are teaching each and everyone that this is how you win in life .. I also think NASA watches just to show their first MARS mission will be a challenge ...   

54 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

This is absolutely the worse cast ever. As I stated on the Paul thread, I am done with this season. Don't care who wins and actually wish CBS would cancel season and send them all home without any $$$. (I know this won't happen, but it SHOULD).

Paul is indeed a bully and the group did show mob mentality. 

And I agree with comments above regarding Cody who is a vet and should not be treated so horribly.  Most the stuff the others are complaining about are lies that Paul has started.

Paul was enraged that Jessica was going to use the hex, making his HOH useless. He repeatedly told the sheep to push hard on Cody, make him break and get violent. Then later, he was talking all calm and saying they all have to  just be classy and not try to push Cody because he didn't want to see any violent reaction. So the second Paul is what will be seen on the show. The dictator out for blood will not be seen. Nor will Xmas saying, Let's torture them 24/7 or the screaming harpie Raven lying about being bullied.