Big Brother General Discussion

14 hours ago, NYROSE said:

did not see that interview...what did he say and where and when? I am sure BB wants him back because he created the most animosity.

He said "paraphrasing" .... That Paul getting the 3 week safety given to him stacked the deck in his favor.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems to me that in the last few seasons, ever since the nastiness of 15, BB has done their best to only cast mostly bland, unimaginative sheep. The casts used to try to come up with stuff to entertain themselves and us; games, dumb skits, beer pong, drunken revelry. These people seem to think that having talks at the camera and interview shows is riveting for the feed watchers. The rest of the time they just wander from room to room having the same conversations over and over. I'm really bored by the cast this season.  

So, right after the veto comp Paul runs up to the HOH and tells Alex that she needs to put up Mark and gives her hi reasons why. She kind of agrees. Paul runs down to Jason, tells him that Alex has a new plan and he should go talk to her. Jason goes up, starts to talk to Alex and then there is Paul again telling them that he will only go along with HER plan if she tells Mark about HER plan. The two of them stand there nodding like bobble-head dolls.Then Paul runs down to get Mark and sits there watching while Alex makes Mark her enemy.

How is it possible that they don't see how Paul is manipulating that whole sequence of events? Why wouldn't Alex say Whoa, you just came up here and said put Mark on the block. How is this now MY plan that you will only go along with if I tell Mark?

32 minutes ago, straykat said:

So, right after the veto comp Paul runs up to the HOH and tells Alex that she needs to put up Mark and gives her hi reasons why. She kind of agrees. Paul runs down to Jason, tells him that Alex has a new plan and he should go talk to her. Jason goes up, starts to talk to Alex and then there is Paul again telling them that he will only go along with HER plan if she tells Mark about HER plan. The two of them stand there nodding like bobble-head dolls.Then Paul runs down to get Mark and sits there watching while Alex makes Mark her enemy.

How is it possible that they don't see how Paul is manipulating that whole sequence of events? Why wouldn't Alex say Whoa, you just came up here and said put Mark on the block. How is this now MY plan that you will only go along with if I tell Mark?

I know, it's like they have brain freeze.

:bash:

And then here comes Josh in the HOH room wide awake but having a wet dream about winning the next HOH.  Telling Alex and Jason he plans to wear the HOH bathrobe all week and prance around the house terrorizing the HG's with threats of eviction.  He also will not allow a parade of visitors to his room (read kingdom) to hang out.  He will only allow each a few minutes to talk and shoo them away.  (How does he know the HGs will even want to go up and hang out with him).  His first order of business will be to name Mark as a have-not.  If that little rant leaks out to the rest of the house it's going to earn him a one way ticket to the block lol.

42 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

And then here comes Josh in the HOH room wide awake but having a wet dream about winning the next HOH.  Telling Alex and Jason he plans to wear the HOH bathrobe all week and prance around the house terrorizing the HG's with threats of eviction.  He also will not allow a parade of visitors to his room (read kingdom) to hang out.  He will only allow each a few minutes to talk and shoo them away.  (How does he know the HGs will even want to go up and hang out with him).  His first order of business will be to name Mark as a have-not.  If that little rant leaks out to the rest of the house it's going to earn him a one way ticket to the block lol.

It actually might be funny to see the HG's debase themselves even more as they grovel t the feet of this moron.

3 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Will he be wearing his feather boa and bunny slippers  too while lounging on the chaise?

4 hours ago, HeleneL said:

And do we think Paul will only stay for a few minutes each day?  Paul will probably be sleeping in the bed with Jason.  Making sure his (Paul's) plans are carried out.

22 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

And do we think Paul will only stay for a few minutes each day?  Paul will probably be sleeping in the bed with Jason.  Making sure his (Paul's) plans are carried out.

Lol possibly.  He was preening and petting the monkey attached to his ears in HOH bathroom but had to go to DR so did not see or hear this Josh scenario.  Later Paul and couples and Kevin were talking about battle back or pre-jury return of a HG.  Paul in all his wisdom and knowledge was assuring all who would listen that he was certain there was definitely NO battle back.  Well SURPRISE!!!  Hope the camera focuses on his face tonight when Julie makes the announcement.  Hope he's wearing a diaper.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Lol possibly.  He was preening and petting the monkey attached to his ears in HOH bathroom but had to go to DR so did not see or hear this Josh scenario.  Later Paul and couples and Kevin were talking about battle back or pre-jury return of a HG.  Paul in all his wisdom and knowledge was assuring all who would listen that he was certain there was definitely NO battle back.  Well SURPRISE!!!  Hope the camera focuses on his face tonight when Julie makes the announcement.  Hope he's wearing a diaper.

LMAO !!  

On 7/18/2017 at 6:53 PM, WOC said:

Didn't some of these people bring more than one outfit. Matt and his Texas tshirt, Jason and his Whistle Nut shirt, and Ramses and his grey shirt make me wonder. 

they are probably the people who have more than one of a shirt.

On 2017-07-19 at 0:53 AM, WOC said:

Didn't some of these people bring more than one outfit. Matt and his Texas tshirt, Jason and his Whistle Nut shirt, and Ramses and his grey shirt make me wonder. 

Hadn't really noticed Ramses and Matt, well now that you mention it lol... Probably doesn't need any more since he uses his finger to clean out his bowls to make sure nothing spills on him.  Was at it again last night; can't believe a grown-ass man eating like a 3 year old.  Now Jason I know for sure only has two whistle nut shirts and washes them as needed because he was asked the question by another HG sometime ago.

7 hours ago, WOC said:

When is the battle back thing happening?

That's tomorrow.  I was so disappointed that Julie didn't announce it to the HG's following eviction but I guess it will be more of a surprise to see the winner ring the doorbell and come back into the house on Friday.  Can't wait lol.  The camera has to be focused on Paul, especially if it's Cody coming back in.

2 hours ago, NYROSE said:

If Cody does not win, we have to back off from the "production manipulates this whole thing" position LOL

That's assuming that BB wants Cody back in.  Jess still in the house and lovebirds Jess and Cody are not good ratings. If Cody can stir up the house some way he will get back in. With all the Dom drama, she may be the one BB wants back in.  Hopefully, no rigging and it's fair and square battle back comps.

3 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

That's assuming that BB wants Cody back in.  Jess still in the house and lovebirds Jess and Cody are not good ratings. If Cody can stir up the house some way he will get back in. With all the Dom drama, she may be the one BB wants back in.  Hopefully, no rigging and it's fair and square battle back comps.

Somehow I doubt Dom would be good for ratings. She told Julie if she had another chance in the house she would be quite this time. Holy crap! This last week she barely got out of bed. Is she going to be comatose this time around?