Thursday, July 6, 2017 BB19 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

Thank you!
-Morty

1:52AM BBT: Josh is in the have not room talking to himself, trying to figure out how everyone is going to vote. Paul walks in and turns the lights on and off over and over again before he walks in the DBR where Jillian and Ramses are talking about BB and being on the show. Paul tells them good night and leaves. Ramses tells Kevin that the camera loves him because it's always turning to look at him. Back in the have not room, Josh is still talking strategy with himself. He's talking about all the people he doesn't like and why he doesn't like them.

1:59 AM BBT: Jillian walks into the have not room and Josh asks her if the camera's are live. "I guess," Jillian says, "That's what they say." Josh seems to be concerned that there are "live people" watching him. He gets up and goes to the WA where Elena, Mark, Paul, Raven, and Dominique are getting ready for bed. When Josh leaves, Mark tells Paul that Josh hates him. Elena and Raven talk about belly buttons. Alex walks in to use the WC and then tells everyone goodnight. 

2:07 AM BBT: Jillian, Alex, and Josh are whispering in the have not room. We can't hear what they're saying because Jillian and Alex are covering their mics. BB tells them to stop. Jillian is telling Josh that someone lied to her face and Alex says that she's not going to cry during this game. Alex wants Josh to keep acting strange so that it confuses everyone else in the house. Josh is now mouthing words so no one hears what he's saying. When he starts actually talking, he says he won't ever forget what they did to him on day one. Josh says he's going to win HOH tomorrow and that he's taking the game into his own hands. Alex wants to get rid of Jessica next round so that Cody will start actually playing the game and align with them. Jillian says they should put up Raven and Matt next because they "piss her off." Josh says this isn't high school and they all agree that Jessica needs to go. Alex says they can't trust Paul and they need to be "very careful" about what they say around him. Alex tells Josh to only talk to her, Jillian, Kevin...and then BB cuts the live feeds.

2:19 AM BBT: Feeds are back, Jillian, Josh, and Alex are still in the have not room talking. Josh wants their group to turn the house and take control of the game. Jillian says that one of the three of them are getting HOH because they've been struck down so much this week. Jillian asks if they should bring Jessica into their alliance if they win. Alex says no, because "she's completely useless." Josh says Jessica and Cody are too comfortable and that they need to "shiver like everyone else." Josh and Alex are trying to talk about Jessica and Cody and Jillian is trying to talk over them about Matt. Jillian says that Jessica is rich. Alex leaves and Jillian and Josh go to bed.

2:29 AM BBT: Josh leaves and Alex is back in the have not room talking to Jillian. Alex says that Josh is crazy and that he wants to be the boss and that they can go along with his alliance but it's really just the two of them. Alex says she trusts Ramses, but not Josh because he's crazy. Alex says that too many people hate Ramses and that Josh is too emotional. Jillian wants to know how the house is voting and Alex tells her to stop asking because she's putting to much stress in the house. Alex says she's doing the best she can. Jillian says that she's always in control and she doesn't know what to do when she's not. "I've been on the freakin' block every day," Jillian says. Alex says that Jason, Alex, Josh, and Jessica are all voting Christmas. Alex thinks they will have a tie and that Cody break it by voting Christmas. Alex leaves so she's gone when Josh gets back.

8:45am-11:00am BBT: Bb woke Hg up for the day. Christmas talks to Josh, jason and Kevin about having their votes they assure her she is safe but then Josh says he is having attacks keeping up the act of telling her this.
  Alex and josh are laying in bed and Cody comes in talking to  Josh. Josh tells him he has to win veto and Cody gets nervous and ask am i going on the block and josh says he does not know for sure as they do not talk game to me. Cody tells Josh he is lying to him and josh says i really do not know but you stirred the house up so just watch your back next week. Cody tells him ok lets focus on tonight's vote first then and he leaves the room.
     Most Hg just walking around doing ADL's and getting ready for the live eviction tonight.

1:03pm BBT: Feeds back with Christmas and Dom in the WA doing  hair and makeup. In the red BR Mark, Elena, Matt and Kevin talking about where they are voting tonight. Matt says i am voting to keep Christmas but you do what you want to do. Kevin says ok and Matt tells him do what you want to do.

1:05pm BBT: Jillian now in the Wa going to start getting ready. Kevin walks out of the red rm now asking if someone is making coffee. Jason says nah. Back in the red RM mark and Elena talking about Christmas and her staying this week. Christmas comes in the room then says she is going to go get her suitcase. mark goes to get her suitcase for her.

1:15pm BBT: Josh and mark in the STr talking about the votes tonight and Josh tells him that they had all better have his back after this tonight. mark says i promise we have your back. Josh tells him that he has no one in this house so you better have my back.

1:23pm BBT: Matt and raven in the red BR talking to Christmas. She says she is going to address the fact she is on crutches in her speech tonight and says she does not need help with anything she can do things on her own and she says she feels great. Matt says good you do not have to tell me i am with you.

1:25pm BBT: Jason, Kevin and mark in the STR cleaning the shelves and throwing away all the old fruit as Elena is cleaning the fridge complaining how bad it smells.Christmas is all alone in the red rm packing her clothes.

1:32pm BBT: Mark and Elena in the STR still cleaning and talking about eating all the chocolates. In the WA Ramses, Dom and Kevin getting ready. In the red rm Paul is talking to Christmas and he says his advise is to plan out what she is going to do and how  she is going to do it and who she wants to have safety and call them all out. Paul says that is just my advise but you do what you want just remember confidence is the goal.

1:41pm BBT: Josh is cooking as Cody makes coffee. In the red rm Christmas is sitting talking to Elena and raven as they get dressed for the show. Just general talk about clothes.

1:46pm BBT: Hg are just getting ready for tonight's show and sitting around talking general talk and eating/ drinking coffee.

1:56pm BBT: Alex tells Jillian she is getting nervous now, Jillian shakes her head and Alex says for the comp. She then sits up to drink her coffee.Elena comes in and they talk about what they are going to wear tonight. BB announces the DR is temporarily closed now. Cody, Jessica and Jason in the KT drinking coffee and talking general talk.

2:05pm BBT: HG just talking about make up and clothes, Jessica is called to the DR. Kevin and Jason in the STR laughing Kevin says i do not know that this is going to work. Jason says Kevin you me and Alex and the votes will be 6-6 and Cody will get to vote. they start laughing then Kevin says he wants to play in the HOV(HOH). Jason says it is going to be a tie tonight and it does not matter who leaves tonight Paul is going to be mad but oh well. Kevin leaves and Cody comes in, Jason says it is going to be 6-6 tonight and Cody says that fine then i can say a little speech tonight.

2:08pm BBT: Jason says that Ramses and josh and all of them are going to be mad tonight and Cody says who cares. Jason then says he wants to win the HOH tonight.

2:17pm BBT: Hg getting ready and some HG eating in the KT Kevin is called to the DR and we get FOTH.

2:49 BBT Josh in the storage room alone talking to the camera. He says "I'm Keeping Christmas, but they need to think I voted to keep Jillian. I will continue to play the middle, let Paul and x-mas see my loyalty, and see how far that goes and to just adapt every single week. Cody is a bigger target than me, he's not a threat to me.  He's a threat to the other half of the house. So its gonna be one hell of a f'n night. Its about to be the craziest day in the house. Im here to play my own game"

2:25pm BBT: Paul is spraying hairspray on his hair as mark and Elena watch. Dom telling Christmas that the vote should be 8-3 so do not worry. Matt and raven sitting there agreeing.

2:28pm BBT: Paul telling Mark and Elena what each of his rings means to him,In the WA Matt and Christmas talking about missing  their family. raven brushing her teeth. Dom sitting listening and watching Matt and raven.

2:32pm BBT: Christmas is called to the DR, Matt says Christmas is a loony toon and he loves it  then raven agrees with him. In the Money BR Kevin, Jason and Alex talking about people and making money.

2:38pm BBT: Hg just sitting around talking general talk.

2:47pm BBT:  Josh in the STR talking to the camera He says her wasn't to keep Christmas as Cody is a bigger target than him every week. he then says it is going to be one hell of a night in this house. he grabs the iron and leaves the STR. he then comes back and says you know what is funny is that i believe Cody but if Cody has not isolated me but not when he needed me but days before i would have stayed with him but he messed that up. he then says we will see what happens and another thing is i know the trust with Christmas is better on my end i do not know if she is playing me or not but i know she will protect me cause she is going to make moves and Jillian will protect me but is she going to make moves? No.One thing i know about this game is dont put your eggs in one basket but i trust Paul and Christmas so i am taking control of my game and safety.

3:08pm BBT: Jessica joins Cody in the HNRB and tells her how to lay on the spike bed with him to be comfy. he said it works anyways. Jessica says she can imagine her mom freaking out seeing her sleep on one of them beds.

3:11pm BBT: Christmas using her crutch as a gun right now. raven ask when she will find out if she can compete tonight or not and Christmas says when we find out what the comp is. Then we get FOTH.

Feeds back again. Lots of ouch and cursing going on. Alex rolls and misses two balls.  Mark rolls and misses. Feeds keep going in and out. Jessica rolls and misses 3 times. Jason redeems 3 tickets. Paul redeems three tickets. Jason misses all 3 balls. Paul misses all 3.

7:31 Josh again. He's trying the left ramp and not getting far. People are giving Paul their tickets and he redeems 3 more. He misses all.  Jessica doing three now.  She's trying the curved  left ramp  and misses  all of them .  Ramses up and misses all 3. Matt up again and misses all 3.