Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

At first I though I never want to see Paul's face again, but then the thought of him coming back for an All Stars game (which he said he would) made me think I would like to see him in this game and be the first one evicted out of the house.  Of course, Paul didn't win either time he played so he would not be an All Star!!  Maybe I would fit in the BB house.  My mean streak has come out big time over Paul, Christmas and Alex.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Yeah, whatever...

HeleneL,  Have had great discussions with you this season.  You are one of those many whose quick wit and lively informative posts contributed greatly to Morty's.  Hope to find you here next year and hope we all never see Spawn of Satan again, but fear that we will.

Signing off now,  waiting anxiously for Survivor.  :) 

2 hours ago, Aldrich said:

HeleneL,  Have had great discussions with you this season.  You are one of those many whose quick wit and lively informative posts contributed greatly to Morty's.  Hope to find you here next year and hope we all never see Spawn of Satan again, but fear that we will.

Signing off now,  waiting anxiously for Survivor.  :) 

Thank you and ditto.  Have had good fun on this board as well.  Especially liked the 3 W's humor (WOC, Watchers and Wicked).  Will consider watching King Paul again only if he is cast with high ranking BB vets.  He's an egomaniac but also a sucker for punishment and will definitely come back if invited.

Looking forward to Survivor too.  I believe they have a similar forum for Survivor fans as well.  Might see you there.

52 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Thank you and ditto.  Have had good fun on this board as well.  Especially liked the 3 W's humor (WOC, Watchers and Wicked).  Will consider watching King Paul again only if he is cast with high ranking BB vets.  He's an egomaniac but also a sucker for punishment and will definitely come back if invited.

Looking forward to Survivor too.  I believe they have a similar forum for Survivor fans as well.  Might see you there.

Thank you HeleneL....

I am happy you enjoyed...

Hope you will return ...

4 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Thanks HelenL! I enjoyed our back and forths. Posting on here was more fun then the season! Never tried the Survivors forum, if they have one maybe I'll see ya there. Best wishes everyone!