Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

Why does Paul get so many breaks? He looks up at a camera and says "Get us out of this" when he and Christmas are tied to together, and BAMM, they are out early I think.  Then they call Jason up a show or two later (I lose count) and he is STILL in that costume.  They sure do play favorites.   They could have let Jason out of his costume when they let Paul and Christmas out of their curse. IT was all the same thing, wasn't it? It IS starting to blur.  I do have a life outside of this  BS. :)

13 hours ago, Gram02 said:

Paul is playing the game very well but not a very honorable game.  He was full of it last year and he is full of it this year.  He said he took Nicole because she played the game better than James , he took Nicole because he thought james was too well liked.  This year he is sticking the knife into the houseguest but getting his minions to twist it.  now we have a jury full that people that dislike all the houseguest.  I do think he is a mean person. What is that tattoo on his chest?

And YEAH, Paul is a mean person.  He has poor character, but is sneakier about it than others in the house. But he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.  I am sure he fools people who are young and inexperienced a lot, or people who keep blinders on all their lives, but for the rest of us: he sends up plenty of red flags.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, WhatADay said:

Why does Paul get so many breaks? He looks up at a camera and says "Get us out of this" when he and Christmas are tied to together, and BAMM, they are out early I think.  Then they call Jason up a show or two later (I lose count) and he is STILL in that costume.  They sure do play favorites.   They could have let Jason out of his costume when they let Paul and Christmas out of their curse. IT was all the same thing, wasn't it? It IS starting to blur.  I do have a life outside of this  BS. :)

And YEAH, Paul is a mean person.  He has poor character, but is sneakier about it than others in the house. But he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.  I am sure he fools people who are young and inexperienced a lot, or people who keep blinders on all their lives, but for the rest of us: he sends up plenty of red flags.

The Paul and Xmas curse was for 48 hours.  Jason and Alex curse was for 7 days which would have ended last night at midnight. 

It's still a break for Paul, and Christmas gets about as many perks.  She should have been tossed after she got hurt and couldn't everything the others had to do.  Why are the producers making it so obvious that they are favoring Paul?  I think it is wrong to favor one HG over another, even if they are extra good or extra bad.

2 hours ago, Newby said:

Why are the producers making it so obvious that they are favoring Paul?  I think it is wrong to favor one HG over another, even if they are extra good or extra bad.

It was obvious from the first week that the producers want Paul to win. He came into the game a vet, and was given 3 week immunity. We have no idea if he "won" the immunity legitimately, since CBS controls all the voting information. In any case, it is pretty clear it was designed for him to stay in the game and work his snake magic. After 3 weeks, the sheep either do what he wants or they get blacklisted by Paul and are gone the next week.

I didn't like Paul last year, and I like him even less this year.

Cody was a jerk, but I liked him better as time went on because he was the only one willing to stand up to Paul. (Even though he really didn't have any other option.)

3 hours ago, HeleneL said:

The Paul and Xmas curse was for 48 hours.  Jason and Alex curse was for 7 days which would have ended last night at midnight. 

Thanks HeleneL!  I watch these shows haphazardly after recording them. So sometimes I miss things while zipping through advertisements and such.

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

Paul is playing these fools like the only drum at a boy scout jamboree! If he makes it to final two he so deserves to win. 

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth typing that, but it's true.

If Paul makes it to f2, he has a 3-page resume. all the others have a resume with the same line, "I did what Paul said". 

26 minutes ago, joystiick said:

If Paul makes it to f2, he has a 3-page resume. all the others have a resume with the same line, "I did what Paul said". 

Yeah but the other HGs probably think they are playing some masterful game. They're in for a rude awakening. 

17 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

It is all such a twilight zone that I would love to see Paul in final 2 against anyone and lose to them. ANYONE...jsut to let the producers know that they can not win.

I feel that way too.  But then I start to look at it from a different angle -- the sheer stupidity of the houseguests who have enabled Paul all season.  I think I want their stupidity to go unrewarded more than I want the producers to be sent a message.  I do not think Paul has played a strong game.  He just happens to be in the house with an entire roster of stupids.   It will also be painful to see Paul win at the end, but again, it will be more unacceptable (to me at least) to see stupidity rewarded.

32 minutes ago, carmen said:

I feel that way too.  But then I start to look at it from a different angle -- the sheer stupidity of the houseguests who have enabled Paul all season.  I think I want their stupidity to go unrewarded more than I want the producers to be sent a message.  I do not think Paul has played a strong game.  He just happens to be in the house with an entire roster of stupids.   It will also be painful to see Paul win at the end, but again, it will be more unacceptable (to me at least) to see stupidity rewarded.

Most excellent comment.

45 minutes ago, carmen said:

ah but the greater stupidity is that of the producers who somehow think this is entertaining?

1 minute ago, kindofabbfan said:

I used to like Paul but I am so over him.  I am sick & tired of his bossiness and acting like he is so entitled to winning BB.  I hope that pretty quick the other houseguests wake up from the spell Paul has them under and compare notes and see how Paul is working them.

One can only hope. Otherwise too predictable and boring, days ago. I can't even get into watching the CBS show. Paul saying how mean Cody was towards him was rich. 

I hope it's not Kevin. Not because I have any love for the guy. I just think it will be another long boring week of the others in the house patting themselves on the back and reflecting how they live in BB utopia because they have eliminated all of their imagined enemies. Is Paul the only one who realizes final 7 isn't the real goal?