Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

lol yes obviously.  My comment was laced with sarcasm because Kevin always maintained he told no one at all.  And here Paul knows all about it.

See, that's what you get for not using the sarcasm font! 

7 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Everyone says they hate Paul but his thread is the largest....you all can hate him but you sure do like talking about him, which would make him extremely happy btw.

Well that's the whole point isn't ?  Everybody loves to hate someone in the house and he happens to be it this year as he was last year.  And I doubt he'll be happy to read about what most everyone thinks about him.

31 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Well that's the whole point isn't ?  Everybody loves to hate someone in the house and he happens to be it this year as he was last year.  And I doubt he'll be happy to read about what most everyone thinks about him.

I don't think he cares. Only people like Jess care what strangers think...hence the pounds of makeup and other misc. fakery.

19 minutes ago, Whatever said:

I don't think he cares. Only people like Jess care what strangers think...hence the pounds of makeup and other misc. fakery.

I think you have Jess confused with Raven or Elena.

5 hours ago, WOC said:

Yeah Jess has a lot of fakery but except for the VW eyelashes she doesn't hold a candle to the amount of makeup Elena and Raven pack on.

49 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I just loved the look on Paul's face after the noms this evening when Jody were just grinning at him.  Can't wait to see his face on Thursday when his week of bluster and bombast is cancelled.  :clap:

Except.....if Jessica decides to save the Halting Hex because Cody is telling her to just let him be evicted.  Then the smartest thing TeamPaul could do is to evict Jessica.  

It's not a given that she'll use the Halting Hex this week.  Even if she does use it and there are no evictions this week, one of them (Cody, Jessica or Mark) have to win HOH.  If they don't, one of them is screwed on the next eviction.  At least that's the way I see it.  Plus, next week will no doubt be a double eviction week, especially if there's no eviction this week.  

54 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I just loved the look on Paul's face after the noms this evening when Jody were just grinning at him.  Can't wait to see his face on Thursday when his week of bluster and bombast is cancelled.  :clap:

Have you been watching the feeds today? He might not be too surprised 

7 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

Keep on rockin' it out Paul ... He's playing the most interesting game without a doubt.  

Do I think Paul is gonna win negative!  Does he bring an element to the game that will be missed without him heck yeah!

I agree but he is beginning to unravel. things keep changing in the game and who knows what Jessica will do but it's definitely interesting to see them all scramble based on his game play.

17 hours ago, WOC said:

She cares and she said so. That was her speech to Elena. She is worried what her clients may think. I think it's a bit too late for that Jess, since most of the time she comes off as a spoiled brat wanting her way in a relationship she thinks will last once the cameras stop rolling. 

15 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

She cares and she said so. That was her speech to Elena. She is worried what her clients may think. I think it's a bit too late for that Jess, since most of the time she comes off as a spoiled brat wanting her way in a relationship she thinks will last once the cameras stop rolling. 

"clients"  LOL!  As long as she gives them what they want, I doubt they'll care about what she does on BB.  

Paul was firing up the herd to really come down hard on Cody. He said a few times that it would be good if they could get Cody to go off and get violent. Then BB must have called him into the DR and told him that he had to go back out there and say the opposite, that they can't try to get Cody to go off because for the broadcast show they need footage of Paul telling the herd to be "classy and NOT follow them around trying to get Cody to swing at them".  

It was a really nasty night in the house. When they all boiled out of the house to continue their mob bulling, I had a image of them carrying torches and pitchforks as the rabid gnome screeched and danced about in sadistic glee.

I am pretty much done with this season. This is the nastiest group ever in my opinion. Bringing back Paul was a really bad idea.

Wish Jess would have kept her temptation a secret until Thursday. But now, no surprise.

Don't care who wins, actually wish CBS would cancel this season and send them all home with zero dollars!

Geez, I must have missed one hell of a brouhaha.  My BBAD seems to start airing after all this craziness I've been reading about cause so far it's pretty tame.  Kevin and Jason using HOH shower, others in the wave room humoring Baby Huey's antics and Jess and Cody discussing all the lies they've been told.  Maybe I'll see some of it on Wed. and Thurs. shows