Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

I just want to add that it is too soon to make predictions on who is staying and who is being evicted because BB producers are in the habit of keeping secrets too. lol. Only the people who have the LIVE FEEDS can see some of the BB Producer secrets. They will be exposing those secrets to us all. 

On Big Brother After Dark show.... the BB Producers show us boring stuff but at times they quickly put on a comercial so we viewers don't get to hear some hot news from the bb players. But some times the hot news gets played and we do learn something new that is really going on in BB.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back atcha Lucibell and thanks for the reply. I believe you but I can not believe how dumb that Paul told Cody he is safe for 3 weeks. That info ought to have been kept in the dark down low by him. Cody is playing smart if he wants to break up Paul's alliance particularly since he wants to get rid of Paul anyhow. Telling Cody that he is safe, means that Paul can not assess whether his alliance will hold...or how many people are really gunning for him. Paul is acting as though he does not know that Cody wants him out...as though he can male bond with Cody. Cody is a snake who will only use people to get to the win...and  of course that is the idea for all, but there are better ways to play it don't you think?

Hi Rose, Cody wanted to put Paul on the chopping block instead of Alex. So Paul had to reveal to Cody that he got the pendant that made him safe. This is why Cody had to back off. Cody's plan was to Back Door Paul. So when blue haired gal left he would have been able to put Paul on the block for eviction.

I need to tell you something else. I watch the BB After Dark show that starts at 9 p.m. west coast time. I always watch it and the Producers like to insert old info in parts of that show. So it is a mixture from different days. I don't know if Paul had to tell every body about it too. It could already have been revealed to the whole group. BB producers will make it public later on I am guessing. I am seeing things that are happening in advance before it is shown on the regular BB Shows. Some times not all the inside info from the BBAD show will have lots of activities that is never shown in the regular bb shows. I will try to find out if Paul had to tell every body that he had the pendant of staying safe for three days. Some times I can hear the players talking about something that already got revealed to them. I am starting to see BB SPOILERS in advance too. I don't know if this website allows spoilers too.

Hi Lucibell,

I'm not sure if you are new here and this is your first time posting? Perhaps the first season you've posted?  But yes, you will quite often see something on BBAD that reveals something about a particular player or the game at large that has also not yet aired on the regularly televised CBS show. The feeds are actually the best place to see the latest information as it happens in real time, (minus what production blocks).  For example, I'm sure the first knowledge of Christmas' injury came from the feeds.  At any rate, welcome. I'm still trying to figure out what I think of this years cast of characters.  

Lucibell and everyone else: since I can only watch the show, not the feeds nor the bbad and I have to tape it to watch at another time, I often am quite far behind on what is going on and do not look here until I do see the show . Just forgive me if I'm behind and not aware of all you get to see. I do appreciate all that is said here to let me know about the alliances and controversy I don't get to see on the show.

Rose, This is what I found out. On July 2nd.... they were all sitting at the round table when Cody nominated Paul for the chopping block. Then Paul had to tell them all that he got the pendant that would keep him safe for three weeks. Every body got real angry at Paul for not letting them know he had gotten the pendant . What is really interesting is that the BB PRODUCERS decided to not show that part in the regular BB Show because they didn't want the viewers to notice how the players turned against Paul. BB wants their BOY PAUL to look good on t.v. But now some of the players who were part of his friendship club are nolonger his friends.

I notice that Paul is now running scared and talking too much to every body. Paul has lost some important friends for his game to win. It looks really bad for him. The BB House is filled with lots of liars and back stabbers. Alex gal is now being able to hang out with Cody and also trying to tell the other players to not trust Paul. Then she hangs out with Paul and stays real quiet and just listens and acts like she is trusting Paul. 

I have watched the BB Show since the beginning of the show for many years now. This season is now filled with lots of un-trustworthy players and it isn't any fun to watch any more. It doesn't do me any good to write about a player and then find out later that they are not who I thought they were. There are just too many secrets. They are all acting clueless but they do know how to act the way they all want to be seen on T.V.  They are a bunch of Hollywood phonies that means they all want to be noticed by the entertainment field producers.

I am from Hollywood, California and all of these players all live in Los Angeles and some of them know each other because they have met at casting calls for reality shows. Sometimes a thousand applicants show up in my city in order to apply for some reality show. We now have lots of people moving to Los Angeles wanting to look for success in show business. 

I also want to add is the BB Producers are also liars too due to the fact they want to create a fantasy show for us viewers. It is nolonger a reality t.v. show.

those two first paragraphs are very informative thanks. the rest we all know...but we still like watching people in the petri dish, so we watch reality shows. Which other ones do you watch? PM me if you want to keep it from digressing from this show.

I am glad he is back.  I prefer no vets but it's always going to be that way on big brother.  Whether you think production is in it for Paul or not I believe Cody's big mouth telling everyone he wanted to back door Paul because he doesn't like him is the reason he got the safety.  I think he is entertaining and if he wasn't in there we would only have Kevin and his stories and a bunch of making out from the others. I hope he goes far.

On 7/1/2017 at 11:27 PM, Marty said:

He ain't MY boy. LOL

I am a Paul hater

Satan has returned.  After sweating thru jury decision last year hoping Satan wouldn't win, I HOPED I would never see that evil face again.  Yes, this entire Paul return & his winning temptation certainly seems a set up.  And when it is inferred that he has such tremendous fan base I am shocked as his furor/tirades/verbal abuse last season isn't something most people admired.  Ugh, really sad.  Unfair. Setup? 

2 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Satan has returned.  After sweating thru jury decision last year hoping Satan wouldn't win, I HOPED I would never see that evil face again.  Yes, this entire Paul return & his winning temptation certainly seems a set up.  And when it is inferred that he has such tremendous fan base I am shocked as his furor/tirades/verbal abuse last season isn't something most people admired.  Ugh, really sad.  Unfair. Setup? 

Well Paul got his HOH. Christmas, Elena and Raven gave him all their balls and Mark and Dominique gave him some too.

I think I am going to sit out BB for a week at least. Can't stand the Paul and Christmas show.

I think Paul knows that his time will be over soon in the BB House. Paul has noticed that the players he thought were on his side are not really his friends. He must be really disappointed in Alex who was always around listening to Paul talk and then go upstairs to tell Cody she was on his alliance. Cowboy also acted like he was on Paul's side and then he goes up to talk with Cody because Cowboy sold his soul to Cody by promising to keep Jessica and himself safe and also vote out XMas. 

Alex and Cody back stabbed Paul and he knows it. I notice that Dominiqe is playing her own game and not loyal to Paul. 

On 7/4/2017 at 9:44 PM, Lucibell said:

Hi Rose, Cody wanted to put Paul on the chopping block instead of Alex. So Paul had to reveal to Cody that he got the pendant that made him safe. This is why Cody had to back off. Cody's plan was to Back Door Paul. So when blue haired gal left he would have been able to put Paul on the block for eviction.

I need to tell you something else. I watch the BB After Dark show that starts at 9 p.m. west coast time. I always watch it and the Producers like to insert old info in parts of that show. So it is a mixture from different days. I don't know if Paul had to tell every body about it too. It could already have been revealed to the whole group. BB producers will make it public later on I am guessing. I am seeing things that are happening in advance before it is shown on the regular BB Shows. Some times not all the inside info from the BBAD show will have lots of activities that is never shown in the regular bb shows. I will try to find out if Paul had to tell every body that he had the pendant of staying safe for three days. Some times I can hear the players talking about something that already got revealed to them. I am starting to see BB SPOILERS in advance too. I don't know if this website allows spoilers too.

No Lucibell, Cody did not know Paul had the pendant ahead of time.  He was furious at the eviction and told Jessica afterward that Paul should have told them he had it.  He thought he was going to back door Paul and that was thwarted.  Whatever anyone thinks of Paul, I loved what happened at eviction tonight.  They will get Paul out before long, but he does have a huge following outside the house.  I am really enjoying the season, with temptations and curses.  It changes the whole game.

2 hours ago, Raindancer said:

No Lucibell, Cody did not know Paul had the pendant ahead of time.  He was furious at the eviction and told Jessica afterward that Paul should have told them he had it.  He thought he was going to back door Paul and that was thwarted.  Whatever anyone thinks of Paul, I loved what happened at eviction tonight.  They will get Paul out before long, but he does have a huge following outside the house.  I am really enjoying the season, with temptations and curses.  It changes the whole game.

I loved how Paul backstabbed Cody who was hoist by his own petard. I also loved that Paul got to see the alliance lined up against him. Anything that pisses off Cody is great. Paul was so right on and smart on this one. I too love the temptations. I am glad Xmas got to stay and thwart Cody's wish. I am surprised to hear that so many gave Paul the means of winning HOH...perhaps they figured might as well obviate his three safe times because he got through this night's nomination by Paul with his necklace and it makes sense that he can not be put on the block this week also so might as well be HOH and then he is not able to be HOH next week though safe from block that week as well.

It would be a great summer if the first week that paul is eligible to be nominated, he is put up and voted out. Julia immediately announces that it is a surprise DE and Cody (if he is still there) is put on the block and sent home. The only thing better would be if they were the first 2 in a 10 week jury. 

I must have missed something because the only people that were mad at Paul was Jessica and Cody for not telling them he had the safety.  All of the alliance that were with Cody are now at least for now with Paul.  They all helped him win the HOH by giving him tickets.  Alex and Jason were never aligned with Paul and are not turning on him they have always wanted him out. 

20 hours ago, HeleneL said:

These poor kids have no idea what kind of monster they have unleashed by handing Paul the HOH.  I thought his 3 safe weeks was bad enough but now he's HOH.  Yep this week will suck!

it's gotten even worse. Can you/we believe Paul is winning AFP ?  I am sick and confused.  What is wrong with viewers this year?  Last year most couldn't stand him.  I don't know if I have the stomach for BB this year.  But is reflection of the state of our nation these days.  What used to be right is wrong, what used to be wrong is right.  Too much for me.

57 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

it's gotten even worse. Can you/we believe Paul is winning AFP ?  I am sick and confused.  What is wrong with viewers this year?  Last year most couldn't stand him.  I don't know if I have the stomach for BB this year.  But is reflection of the state of our nation these days.  What used to be right is wrong, what used to be wrong is right.  Too much for me.

I am feeling the same thing. Paul gets the first Temptation and Christmas gets the second. 

This is the worst season ever

This guy is the biggest ass on the show. He makes Cody look good. Now he's pissed at Ramses because the kid actually tried to win the POV. How dare he try and compete and not give the all mighty Paul easy access to a win! I hope when Cody berates his punk ass before he is voted out. 

no one makes Cody look good. I did not see him upset at R for competing and that would be a mark against him for sure since I like the effort to win in the contestants. I hope Paul gets Cody out and then his work will be done and what happens to him after that is all game for me.

32 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

no one makes Cody look good. I did not see him upset at R for competing and that would be a mark against him for sure since I like the effort to win in the contestants. I hope Paul gets Cody out and then his work will be done and what happens to him after that is all game for me.

I respectfully disagree. I don't recall Cody bullying people. Yeah, hey was rude to Megan when he put her up and his personality was bland to say the least. But Paul is a straight up pushy bully. Cody made a good move trying to backdoor Paul. Fate was against him with this stupid temptation thing. He was trying to make deals to keep the rest of his team safe as he did it too. Paul is a manipulator. He's talking about intimidating Ramses all week, why? Because Ramses actually tried to compete for HOV? This guy has little man syndrome. You notice he didn't try to intimidate Cody. I wonder why. There's no way I would last in that house. I would try to fake it and get along but I know my sarcasm would come out when dealing with Paul and I'd have to put him in his place.