Cody & Jessica

11 minutes ago, Roli said:

Cody was pretty much a dirtbag all the way through.  Let's not forget some of the things he has said, like to Megan.  

What did he say to Megan? He put her up and told her he didn't like her. What else was there? My understanding was she said she hated marines and he took it personal. What else did he say to her? I'm not being smart, I just don't remember. I do remember him talking crap in the HOH, but so was the rest of the crew. Paul was his real target, not Megan. 

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

I really don't think they make it through the night if production doesn't step in

7 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

It's been bad in the past and production never did much about it. 

That's what gets people to watch the Live Feeds.  Production likes the drama, I'm sure.  

I'm having a hard time recalling any time when Cody or Jessica were supportive of others in the house when they were having meltdowns.  

Frankly, I'm kind of disappointed that Jessica isn't showing a bit more backbone.  I don't expect much from Cody, but I thought she had more "game".   They're both just rolling over and dying, in effect.  Disgusting.  

5 minutes ago, Roli said:

I'm having a hard time recalling any time when Cody or Jessica were supportive of others in the house when they were having meltdowns.  

Frankly, I'm kind of disappointed that Jessica isn't showing a bit more backbone.  I don't expect much from Cody, but I thought she had more "game".   They're both just rolling over and dying, in effect.  Disgusting.  

They're as cold as ice and I am not so sure either one is really effected by what went on. I'm sure she will play the victim for a while. Either way the mob is wrong and ganging up even if it's in the script doesn't fly well. 

On BBAD last night, they were in the hammock and he asked her about her fav actor. She looked totally bored with the conversation. I think she was seriously thinking about cutting Cody loose to save herself, but now post brewhaha she will do what she has to do to keep him in the house, bored or not. 

Just now, Lamasquerade said:

They're as cold as ice and I am not so sure either one is really effected by what went on. I'm sure she will play the victim for a while. Either way the mob is wrong and ganging up even if it's in the script doesn't fly well. 

I do think the mob was over the top.  I couldn't treat someone like that, even if I was trying to win a half a million dollars.  

I think Jessica is breaking, and I do think they're going to walk.  If Cody REALLY cared for her and had a brain in his head he would self-evict.  JMO.

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

On BBAD last night, they were in the hammock and he asked her about her fav actor. She looked totally bored with the conversation. I think she was seriously thinking about cutting Cody loose to save herself, but now post brewhaha she will do what she has to do to keep him in the house, bored or not. 

She may have concluded that the damage is done.  

What I find the most sad about Jessica is her vanity.  She has to wear her dark glasses rather that allow anyone to see her without her fake lashes.  Then she's got the hair extension thing.  What makes someone like that?  It's sad.  

5 minutes ago, Roli said:

I do think the mob was over the top.  I couldn't treat someone like that, even if I was trying to win a half a million dollars.  

I think Jessica is breaking, and I do think they're going to walk.  If Cody REALLY cared for her and had a brain in his head he would self-evict.  JMO.

Exactly and that's why I don't buy that whole Paul is.making them do it. They want to do it and they are doing it. I never have a favorite and if I did that person would never win, but just waiting around for the least favorite to get kicked off the show is a chore. They really need to stop manipulating this game. Paul should not be there, Cody should never had chance to come back and there should be no Dots, or anything else the viewers get to choose. A perfectly good concept was totally ruined. Not sure why anyone bothers applying for the measly 500 thousand that ends up to be a lot less after taxes to live in a house with a bunch if filthy scummie wannabes.

9 minutes ago, Roli said:

What I find the most sad about Jessica is her vanity.  She has to wear her dark glasses rather that allow anyone to see her without her fake lashes.  Then she's got the hair extension thing.  What makes someone like that?  It's sad.  

She had no makeup on last night in the hot tub. She looked so young. Xmas has the prettiest face in the house and the most natural. Alex too. 

46 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

It's been bad in the past and production never did much about it. 

It's never been close to this bad. Today was by far the worst it's ever been. Production apparently has spoken to at least Paul about it. 

1 hour ago, WOC said:

What did he say to Megan? He put her up and told her he didn't like her. What else was there? My understanding was she said she hated marines and he took it personal. What else did he say to her? I'm not being smart, I just don't remember. I do remember him talking crap in the HOH, but so was the rest of the crew. Paul was his real target, not Megan. 

Anybody? Anybody?

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

She let him go to save herself at this point. If she uses the hex the eviction is over for everyone. I'm sure Paul will try and convince her again that they will vote him out if she doesn't use it but she would be an idiot to believe him at this point. 

2 hours ago, WOC said:

I don't remember specifics.  I think some of his final animosity toward her was after Megan told Alex that Jessica made a racist remark toward Alex.  Maybe Cody was standing up for his "woman"?   Jessica didn't technically make a racist remark, but she certainly let her "mean girl" self shine through.   Both Cody and Josh bullied Megan.   

Cody is an ass and has a crappy personality.  That's the bottom line.  

42 minutes ago, Roli said:

I don't remember specifics.  I think some of his final animosity toward her was after Megan told Alex that Jessica made a racist remark toward Alex.  Maybe Cody was standing up for his "woman"?   Jessica didn't technically make a racist remark, but she certainly let her "mean girl" self shine through.   Both Cody and Josh bullied Megan.   

Cody is an ass and has a crappy personality.  That's the bottom line.  

I saw that and I didn't see it the way your saying. I keep hearing how he was mean to Meagan, but seriously? The stuff you mentioned and Cody telling her he didn't like her pails in comparison to what Paul and his minions are doing. 

They are all a bunch of hypocrites lets be honest they all wanna be the victims and pretend they haven't said or done anything wrong it's comical.  Mark for example just this morning saying the things they were doing isn't a good look?  I'd rather take that verbal assault then having a guy his size getting in my face & throwing hot sauce/pickle juice in my face.  

Maybe Megan's attack wasn't on the same level but she had nobody to turn to what-so-ever ... Maybe if she had someone like Cody / Jess have she could have stayed.

Personally I'm not for this sorta game play and would rather them stick to playing the actual game I don't see the value in making things personal even if it's trying to cause someone to quit it's immature ... That being said there are plenty of people in there that have done things I'm sure they will regret later that includes Paul's side & Jess / Cody 

5 hours ago, WOC said:

I saw that and I didn't see it the way your saying. I keep hearing how he was mean to Meagan, but seriously? The stuff you mentioned and Cody telling her he didn't like her pails in comparison to what Paul and his minions are doing. 

Oh, I don't disagree that what most of the rest of the house is doing to them is dirty and vicious.  I could never treat another living creature like they are.  

Jessica was foolish to divulge that she had the Temptation, and then she embellished what it is and was basically taunting Paul and Co. with it.  Those were big mistakes on her part, IMO.  

2 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

They are all a bunch of hypocrites lets be honest they all wanna be the victims and pretend they haven't said or done anything wrong it's comical.  Mark for example just this morning saying the things they were doing isn't a good look?  I'd rather take that verbal assault then having a guy his size getting in my face & throwing hot sauce/pickle juice in my face.  

Maybe Megan's attack wasn't on the same level but she had nobody to turn to what-so-ever ... Maybe if she had someone like Cody / Jess have she could have stayed.

Personally I'm not for this sorta game play and would rather them stick to playing the actual game I don't see the value in making things personal even if it's trying to cause someone to quit it's immature ... That being said there are plenty of people in there that have done things I'm sure they will regret later that includes Paul's side & Jess / Cody 

Yeah, I couldn't believe both Mark and Josh got away with throwing things on each other.  I'm sure they got warned/reprimanded, but that really crosses a line.  Even being in someone's face crosses a line, IMO.  I wouldn't do well on BB.  I'm too nice.  ;)

I agree with everything you said.  

I find it disgusting that the same gang of houseguests that all followed two people around the house to bully them called the 2 being berated bullies. Raven standing there screaming about Alex's cat ears being taken and yet SHE IS the one that took them. Jess and Cody being accused of saying things about other house guests like none of them have sat in little clicks making degrogitory comments is laugahable , examples Jason,Kevin & Josh saying Christmas is legit crazy. Raven & Matt saying the same thing about her. Kevin telling Paul &  Mark a man would have to drink everyday to put up with Raven's crap, Paul laughing in approval. All of the disgusting things Paul & Kevin especially but most of the others ,except for Cody he was evicted and I never heard Jess say a word , horrible things they said about Dominque. Paul and Christmas calling Cody a mental midget . Almost all,of them attacking Cody's military service even questioning if he served also saying he was a bad representation of the Marines. As a person with several veterans in my life that to me was just beyond attacking someone's character especially to watch Josh call Jess a ho' during HOH and after they all attacked and ganged up on them he kept his composure. But the thing that troubles me the most is how Paul is clearly being protected by production. After he has bragged more than once about putting Vaseline on the coffee scoop and putting it back in the coffee grinds and hasn't been reprimanded or removed from the house. I'm sure that poisionimg other houseguests isn't in their contract. On the back of Vaseline it clearly says if swallowed contact poison control and yet he put it in with something Cody will ingest . No matter who you root for ,making excuses for their actions or dismiss as gameplay that action endangers people's health and BB hasn't even told him to stop. If you all remember when Porcha tampered with the food she was reprimanded and had to tell the houseguests what she had done and she was just mixing food ,things not poisonous to people. I fully agree Cody made a bad game move WEEK ONE,but he also had to put up a third of the house in his one HOH. The actions these other people have taken and derogatory bigoted comments they have made in the past SEVERAL weeks leaves me baffled that they are still throwing up things from day 3, it's because they have nothing else to use. At least Cody has said it to people's face while everyone else takes their shots behind closed doors. Sorry for my rant I'm just disgusted watching Raven go off and cry making everyone think she was somehow bullied and how she says she can't stand for people to be attacked or confronted and then watch her scream and yell call Jess the b word what an hour later? So again another person that plays the victim card and then turns around and is the bully. She must just mean it's not right to ask her to her face why she has done what she has and find it acceptable to treat other people like crap. This is one of the worst seasons to me thus far. To watch an entire house ,with the exception of the 2 being harassed for playing their own game , fall all over themselves to do what Paul approves of or gives them permission to do. These people even went to ask for his permission to play in the temptation competition. For this alone I support the outcasts. At least they have the courage to play their own game and not let an entire house of bullies dictate to them what to do. 

6 minutes ago, Lala467 said:

I find it disgusting that the same gang of houseguests that all followed two people around the house to bully them called the 2 being berated bullies. Raven standing there screaming about Alex's cat ears being taken and yet SHE IS the one that took them. Jess and Cody being accused of saying things about other house guests like none of them have sat in little clicks making degrogitory comments is laugahable , examples Jason,Kevin & Josh saying Christmas is legit crazy. Raven & Matt saying the same thing about her. Kevin telling Paul &  Mark a man would have to drink everyday to put up with Raven's crap, Paul laughing in approval. All of the disgusting things Paul & Kevin especially but most of the others ,except for Cody he was evicted and I never heard Jess say a word , horrible things they said about Dominque. Paul and Christmas calling Cody a mental midget . Almost all,of them attacking Cody's military service even questioning if he served also saying he was a bad representation of the Marines. As a person with several veterans in my life that to me was just beyond attacking someone's character especially to watch Josh call Jess a ho' during HOH and after they all attacked and ganged up on them he kept his composure. But the thing that troubles me the most is how Paul is clearly being protected by production. After he has bragged more than once about putting Vaseline on the coffee scoop and putting it back in the coffee grinds and hasn't been reprimanded or removed from the house. I'm sure that poisionimg other houseguests isn't in their contract. On the back of Vaseline it clearly says if swallowed contact poison control and yet he put it in with something Cody will ingest . No matter who you root for ,making excuses for their actions or dismiss as gameplay that action endangers people's health and BB hasn't even told him to stop. If you all remember when Porcha tampered with the food she was reprimanded and had to tell the houseguests what she had done and she was just mixing food ,things not poisonous to people. I fully agree Cody made a bad game move WEEK ONE,but he also had to put up a third of the house in his one HOH. The actions these other people have taken and derogatory bigoted comments they have made in the past SEVERAL weeks leaves me baffled that they are still throwing up things from day 3, it's because they have nothing else to use. At least Cody has said it to people's face while everyone else takes their shots behind closed doors. Sorry for my rant I'm just disgusted watching Raven go off and cry making everyone think she was somehow bullied and how she says she can't stand for people to be attacked or confronted and then watch her scream and yell call Jess the b word what an hour later? So again another person that plays the victim card and then turns around and is the bully. She must just mean it's not right to ask her to her face why she has done what she has and find it acceptable to treat other people like crap. This is one of the worst seasons to me thus far. To watch an entire house ,with the exception of the 2 being harassed for playing their own game , fall all over themselves to do what Paul approves of or gives them permission to do. These people even went to ask for his permission to play in the temptation competition. For this alone I support the outcasts. At least they have the courage to play their own game and not let an entire house of bullies dictate to them what to do. 

Agreed 100%

1 hour ago, Lala467 said:

Completely agree.  This is the WORST season ever.  I used to like Paul, but now he's shown his true colors.  In the beginning I wasn't too keen on Cody because of what he said to Megan, but I don't think anyone should be treated the way he has.  No matter what, everyone deserves dignity and respect.  

Not that I'm a fan of Jody but I hope they stay strong and use the hex Thursday night. I want to see the look on Paul and Josh's face, just for the entertainment value. The icing on the cake would be if Cody or Jess won the HoH. Whether you like, hate or love to hate this years batch of lab rats you have to admit this season has been anything but boring.