Cody & Jessica

46 minutes ago, Gunnar said:

Yeah he was fine in front of Jess and Cody, he held it together like it wasn't bothering him. Then ran into his HoH room and cried. They did fat shame him pretty bad though. Called him a fat f**k, said he "waddles" around the house. Jess said she couldn't stand to look at his fat disgusting body anymore. 

Jessica and Cody are both disgusting POS.  And Josh was right about Cody ruining Jessica's chances.  Maybe they're smart enough to figure this out eventually, after they're out of the house.  Maybe not.  

The sad thing is, Cody isn't even going to care.  He's that arrogant.  He'll go back to his job as a door-to-door salesman and Jessica can continue to use her body to make her living.  She'll never be more than that.  

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Roli said:

Jessica and Cody are both disgusting POS.  And Josh was right about Cody ruining Jessica's chances.  Maybe they're smart enough to figure this out eventually, after they're out of the house.  Maybe not.  

The sad thing is, Cody isn't even going to care.  He's that arrogant.  He'll go back to his job as a door-to-door salesman and Jessica can continue to use her body to make her living.  She'll never be more than that.  

Yes they are. Elena is called a tramp in her thread because she talks about sex while Jess played this game on her back. They get free passes because Cody is a marine and everyone hates Paul. She has been a nasty bitch since the start. He is as much as a hillbilly as Raven is and she will be nothing more than a bottle girl. 

24 minutes ago, Roli said:

Do you mind throwing some lottery numbers my way?

16 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yes they are. Elena is called a tramp in her thread because she talks about sex while Jess played this game on her back. They get free passes because Cody is a marine and everyone hates Paul. She has been a nasty bitch since the start. He is as much as a hillbilly as Raven is and she will be nothing more than a bottle girl. 

I saw a clip of her doing a radio show a few years ago, and while she portrayed herself as pretty much a bimbo, she just didn't seem as downright mean as she is now.  Maybe she's bitter because she's no farther than she is in life after all of the "effort" she put into her "career".  ;)

You're right about her being a bitch right from the start of the game.

1 minute ago, Roli said:

I saw a clip of her doing a radio show a few years ago, and while she portrayed herself as pretty much a bimbo, she just didn't seem as downright mean as she is now.  Maybe she's bitter because she's no farther than she is in life after all of the "effort" she put into her "career".  ;)

You're right about her being a bitch right from the start of the game.

I guess she can say she was on TV while she's trying to get guys to buy bottles of crappy vodka.  Too short for a model, perhaps that's where the angsty attitude comes from. Without boobs and makeup she would look like a tween boy. 

1 minute ago, Roli said:

BREAKING NEWS:  Cody got out of bed.

More breaking news:  He's back in bed with Jessica.  The excitement never ends.;)

Lol. It's like the movie "groundhog day."  Can you imagine what their lives together would be like after BB in Dogpatch?  Jessica waiting for Sadie Hawkins day to come around so she can leave the cabin for a night of fun.

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Concur!  Someone asked in another thread where my respect to Cody is as a former Marine...  Respect is EARNED in my book, not given away on a credit system.  Just because someone served, does not mean they deserve my, or anyone else's immediate respect. 

Ex: Bo Berghahl served, do you respect him as much as Chris Kyle or Rob O'Neill?  How about the Manning kid?  He/She, Her/Him??  My respect?  They as well as a few others expect it... um, no, it MUST be earned in my book.  

And my God, can they (Jess and Cody) ever go anywhere by themselves?  They even have to visit the commode together.  WTF???

I think this season of BB will improve greatly once Cody and Jess are gone. They lack all essence of social skills, and the more I see of  them, the more I think both have major psychological issues. Jess is so fake, and Cody needs to seek help. 

I am sick of seeing them act like very immature high school kids who cannot make a move without one another. Cody cannot even carry on a normal conversation.

4 hours ago, Aldrich said:

We certainly disagree, don't we. GO CODY FOR THE WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!     Go Cody, Go Cody, Go Cody !!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. Cody hasn't lied about dying for money, banged pots and pans, played the extreme bully, thrown pickle juice in someone's eyes,  pansied out... He's played the game. The HORROR! 

24 minutes ago, Vista said:

I think this season of BB will improve greatly once Cody and Jess are gone. They lack all essence of social skills, and the more I see of  them, the more I think both have major psychological issues. Jess is so fake, and Cody needs to seek help. 

I am sick of seeing them act like very immature high school kids who cannot make a move without one another. Cody cannot even carry on a normal conversation.

They're just taking up space at this point.  I think Jessica actually could have been a good player, but she allowed herself to sink to Cody's level.  

41 minutes ago, PF364 said:

Someone asked in another thread where my respect to Cody is as a former Marine...  Respect is EARNED in my book, not given away on a credit system.  Just because someone served, does not mean they deserve my, or anyone else's immediate respect. 

I feel the same way.  There are a lot of honorable great people who have served in the military, and then there are some like Cody.  Social rejects and general assholes.  I have no respect for someone who acts like he does.  

3 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Lol. It's like the movie "groundhog day."  Can you imagine what their lives together would be like after BB in Dogpatch?  Jessica waiting for Sadie Hawkins day to come around so she can leave the cabin for a night of fun.

I can't even imagine Jessica living the kind of life that Cody lives.  He has basically admitted that he's an outcast.  Her partying ways don't exactly fit into that kind of lifestyle.  

Has anyone else noticed that every time Cody says that something to the effect that he should hang out and talk to the other HGs, Jess shoots him down and talks him into going back to bed with her?  (As stated in an earlier post, they can't even urinate with out each other)

If she is as much in LOVE with him as she purports herself to be, wouldn't she try to help him further his game?

Just my opinion/theory, but I think Jess is TRYING to sabotage Cody so that there is no way he makes it to jury... Especially if Alex is going to be there.  

4 hours ago, PF364 said:

Just my opinion/theory, but I think Jess is TRYING to sabotage Cody so that there is no way he makes it to jury... Especially if Alex is going to be there.  

Oh, I hadn't even thought about that scenario.  If Cody and Alex end up in jury together, Jessica is very likely to freak out.  It's a good thing it's never divulged where the jury house is.  BB would have to get a restraining order.  :D

6 hours ago, Roli said:

I feel the same way.  There are a lot of honorable great people who have served in the military, and then there are some like Cody.  Social rejects and general assholes.  I have no respect for someone who acts like he does.  

'Social reject and general asshole'?!  Please tell me what Cody has done that causes you to make that reference?  If you saw his interview, he seemed a happy, likeable guy who was looking forward to being on BB.  But then Paul, the real asshole, showed up and BB set him up for a probable win/takeover.  We have seen Paul urge Josh on, realizing Josh's mental limitations, and then urging the weak minded mob to viciously attack Cody, trying to go for the jugular to take him down(which they did to my shock and amazement).  Knowing he served in war and trying to put pressure on what the presumed to be his weakness.  

It infuriates me to read posts tearing apart Cody's character.  How about you strap on a gun, live in desert for years, having to kill other human beings, face children with suicide vests on (trying to get the courage to decide do I or don't I need take down that child).  Wonder if you would have some odd facial expressions and reactions when confronted with certain stresses.  You can and should RESPECT AND THANK ALL VETERANS for your freedoms and for sacrificing everything so that we all can live in safety in our great nation.  Too many here are just like the weak mob on BB this season.  Weak minded and cruel.

9 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

'Social reject and general asshole'?!  Please tell me what Cody has done that causes you to make that reference?  If you saw his interview, he seemed a happy, likeable guy who was looking forward to being on BB.  But then Paul, the real asshole, showed up and BB set him up for a probable win/takeover.  We have seen Paul urge Josh on, realizing Josh's mental limitations, and then urging the weak minded mob to viciously attack Cody, trying to go for the jugular to take him down(which they did to my shock and amazement).  Knowing he served in war and trying to put pressure on what the presumed to be his weakness.  

It infuriates me to read posts tearing apart Cody's character.  How about you strap on a gun, live in desert for years, having to kill other human beings, face children with suicide vests on (trying to get the courage to decide do I or don't I need take down that child).  Wonder if you would have some odd facial expressions and reactions when confronted with certain stresses.  You can and should RESPECT AND THANK ALL VETERANS for your freedoms and for sacrificing everything so that we all can live in safety in our great nation.  Too many here are just like the weak mob on BB this season.  Weak minded and cruel.

You're wasting your time. I agree with you though.

3 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

If it was that difficult ul t for him then he should be home. While I do appreciate someone's service they are thanked every day with free healthcare, free education and other amenities that I contribute to.  I know a few gets who signed up to get out of trouble and to get out of the rat holes they live in. If still enlisted they get free housing and other stuff. Most of them are recruited because they're just a body and mental health issues are overlooked. Stop the lecturing and stop getting infuriated over posts, it's a game and I bet if you were lying in the street most of them in that house would step right over you and go on their merry way.

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

If it was that difficult ul t for him then he should be home. While I do appreciate someone's service they are thanked every day with free healthcare, free education and other amenities that I contribute to.  I know a few gets who signed up to get out of trouble and to get out of the rat holes they live in. If still enlisted they get free housing and other stuff. Most of them are recruited because they're just a body and mental health issues are overlooked. Stop the lecturing and stop getting infuriated over posts, it's a game and I bet if you were lying in the street most of them in that house would step right over you and go on their merry way.

Are you aware that ++25+ VETERANS ARE COMMITTING SUICIDE EVERY DAY F-ING DAY++ in this nation. Every Day !!  Why would they do that if they get free healthcare, free everything?! Are you aware of VA Clinic failures? Are you aware many vets are homeless?   Not all in military sign up because they are dreggs of society. Can you understand that many well educated people want to serve and protect this nation to keep the battles off US soil and away from those they love?  Only if you ever walk thru the depths of Hell will you understand how wrong you are and how severely damaging your criticism can be.  IMO you are jumping on with BB's mob mentality this season.  

2 hours ago, WOC said:

You're wasting your time. I agree with you though.

Thanks, and I know re waste of time ...but the arrogant, dismissive attitudes get to me re R military and law enforcement.  Too many see those who protect us as 'boots on the ground' to be discarded and forgotten.  

18 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

Jessica thinks they are the next big brother love like Jeff and Jordan. Mmmhmmm, nope. I'd be shocked if they made it 

I hope they do make it. This world can use more love. If they don't, that's life. I just don't get why so many people are critical of them. And I'm not calling you out Hikiki, or anyone else for that matter. So they lay up in bed all the time. I guess they could socialize with the people who have called them names, accused them of being worthless and just generally harassed them. People hate them and hate their game. Their game will be their undoing so it doesn't make sense. 

18 minutes ago, WOC said:

I hope they do make it. This world can use more love. If they don't, that's life. I just don't get why so many people are critical of them. And I'm not calling you out Hikiki, or anyone else for that matter. So they lay up in bed all the time. I guess they could socialize with the people who have called them names, accused them of being worthless and just generally harassed them. People hate them and hate their game. Their game will be their undoing so it doesn't make sense. 

I'm not offended.

It's just the way they started and went about their relationship that makes it unlikely. It isn't built on much. Jessica often looks like she is living a role and Cody doesn't seem to have good relationship skills. In real life, he may speak back to her more than just take her rants. They both don't seem like the type that will bend to the others life style.

I don't really care enough about them to hate them. It was a stray observation and thought

edited to add: Jessica is the one that made the relationship comparisons and said Big Brother was due another great love. I just can't see them working long term, but if they prove me wrong, then more power to them