Cody & Jessica

7 minutes ago, straykat said:

Will Cody self-evict if Jess goes home? If Jess is gone, I can't see him putting up with these people giving him shit without losing it. 

Or he just may say screw it and start playing a smart game.  He just might listen to Kevin's suggestion about joining him and Paul in an alliance and then later turn around and screw them over too after they've cleaned up the house of dead.  OK Ho Hum.... that was a big IF lol.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Or he just may say screw it and start playing a smart game.  He just might listen to Kevin's suggestion about joining him and Paul in an alliance and then later turn around and screw them over too after they've cleaned up the house of dead.  OK Ho Hum.... that was a big IF lol.

Kevin might be making this suggestion on his own. Paul would probably know that Cody could never trust him and he would never trust Cody. 

I don't think he can pull off being fake nice with Paul. Every time Paul talks to him I imagine hearing his teeth grinding together as he tries not to go off in him. Paul still wants him out because he can win comps and Paul would be doing his best to keep Cody on edge while pretending that they are good. 

1 hour ago, NYROSE said:

Kevin and Cody working together would make this interesting as they try to whittle down Paul's group to make another side to the house.

Cody and Paul have already had a conversation about all the damage they could do if they banded together. Remains to be seen.  I know that Cody would grind his teeth just listening to Paul's BS but as a marine he has more discipline and restraint in his little finger than Paul ever had in his whole life.

So far, BB19 has been a bust. I am so tired of Jody. These two walk around like immature high school kids. Not sure why either of them signed up for BB. Cody cannot carry on a conversation, and most of his views are outdated. Outside of the house, I do not give Cody and Jess two months.

6 hours ago, Vista said:

So far, BB19 has been a bust. I am so tired of Jody. These two walk around like immature high school kids. Not sure why either of them signed up for BB. Cody cannot carry on a conversation, and most of his views are outdated. Outside of the house, I do not give Cody and Jess two months.

Who is Jody?

On 8/7/2017 at 1:07 AM, WickedOne said:

I like Cody. He could do MUCH better. MUCH. One stiff wind and all her false parts will clow off leaving a tennis ball with legs.

Wicked, seems you find Cody very appealing.  Understandable, .  And I think your mysterious, devious, albeit stimulating presence might be very attractive and enticing to him.  Might be a match made in Heaven?! .......(Or Hell?)  .............

3 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Wicked, seems you find Cody very appealing.  Understandable, .  And I think your mysterious, devious, albeit stimulating presence might be very attractive and enticing to him.  Might be a match made in Heaven?! .......(Or Hell?)  .............

Cody has shown no malice compared to many of the other hamsters.

He's shown no less loyalty. Possibly MORE than the other HG's.

He's been himself unlike the Barbie and Ken's watching their reflections at every turn.

He's hot as hell physically. Not at all wicked but I could cover that for both of us. I would teach him so... SO many interesting things.... over and over again....

I didn't really care for Cody in the beginning but every week that goes by I seem to like him more and more. The guy would be awesome at poker with all those different expressions (pun).

Just for the entertainment value alone I hope "Jody" live to fight another week. At least until the jury for sure.

4 hours ago, WickedOne said:

Cody has shown no malice compared to many of the other hamsters.

He's shown no less loyalty. Possibly MORE than the other HG's.

He's been himself unlike the Barbie and Ken's watching their reflections at every turn.

He's hot as hell physically. Not at all wicked but I could cover that for both of us. I would teach him so... SO many interesting things.... over and over again....

LMAO !!!!!!!   And I agree re Cody. How I wish he could pull this out for the win.  They have literally put him thru Hell.  Horrible.

1 hour ago, Aldrich said:

LMAO !!!!!!!   And I agree re Cody. How I wish he could pull this out for the win.  They have literally put him thru Hell.  Horrible.

The guy fights in wars, yet the BB house is "hell?" He signed up for all of it, no one drafted him into the marines or the BB house. 

I think jess and Cody were not in the wrong to go after Josh today. The kid just won't stop. He thinks he is being cute. Wonder how he will feel when he reads the Latino news that said they are embarrassed by him and hate the way he is acting in the house. 

Now that Jess is leaving, she should give them all a talking too lol

12 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

I think jess and Cody were not in the wrong to go after Josh today. The kid just won't stop. He thinks he is being cute. Wonder how he will feel when he reads the Latino news that said they are embarrassed by him and hate the way he is acting in the house. 

Now that Jess is leaving, she should give them all a talking too lol

Josh is a emotional cripple. He ran to his room and cried! Little Jess made big bad Josh cry! LMAO!

3 hours ago, rubyred08 said:

Cody needs to go as much as Jess. I don't see anything remediable in him. Blank stares and there is nothing in his eyes. Scary

We certainly disagree, don't we. GO CODY FOR THE WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!     Go Cody, Go Cody, Go Cody !!!!!!!!!!!!

54 minutes ago, WOC said:

Josh is a emotional cripple. He ran to his room and cried! Little Jess made big bad Josh cry! LMAO!

Yeah he was fine in front of Jess and Cody, he held it together like it wasn't bothering him. Then ran into his HoH room and cried. They did fat shame him pretty bad though. Called him a fat f**k, said he "waddles" around the house. Jess said she couldn't stand to look at his fat disgusting body anymore.