Diane and Drew - Dating again ?

Slowpoke

Blahblahblah reported in another thread:

"My co-workers cousins neighbors dogsitters old nannies grandsons mother said that Drew and Diane ARE BACK TOGETHER!!!!! :o "

OH NOOOOO.......

(he was kinda cute - but what a dumb a$$)

• 2 months later...
Blahblahblah reported in another thread:

"My co-workers cousins neighbors dogsitters old nannies grandsons mother said that Drew and Diane ARE BACK TOGETHER!!!!! :o "

OH NOOOOO.......

(he was kinda cute - but what a dumb a$$)

Don't have anything new to report.... but was wondering if anyone knew if there are still sites out there.... hammering the 'finger painting' duo's newest updates.

(after all ..... they were in LOVE)

:P Made ya look.......

(got tired of reading the same old stuff - - again and again and again)

Thank goodness. I did not want to relive that nightmare.. couldnt stand Diane always thought she was a dumbass. (The real diane this comment is not intended to any BB fantasy game players) She was always wishy washy ...she was a rebel in her own mind..Just my opinion only! I was glad when Drew dumped her sorry ass.

• 3 months later...

Sheeshhhh.... well I did hear that Diane's Aunt heard a lady she meet at the super market say that a friend of hers talked to the mailman that delivered a big brown envelope to Diane that MAY have been the size of one of the Finger Paintings they may have done on BB..... hmmmmm

Ya never know :P

Cherokee...

Just my little tribute to TRUE LOVE thwarted. (insert Just Kidding Smilie)

Who knows.... I'll probably bring it back again next year if you're all lucky :P

Archived