Sign in to follow this  
salter-path

All My Children

Brook will get another story as soon as Erica gets rid of another man..which would be Jack..so it's gonna probably be awhile....Now about Ericas son is there anyone in town that he could end up with that would cause Erica to spill his parenthood to him to protect them from incest or something...(Not Kendall or Binks)?

well not unless he started to date a Martin.But I dont know who.They is nobody his age that is written into the show.I heard Jeff Martin may be coming back.S maybe he will come out and tell the truth.

I think they're gonna write more brooke in Amanda's story line...

I think so too diet.I just hope they start to make better story lines and stop doing the same story lines over and over.They are starting to make JR not trust Babe again..When I watched yesturdays show and seen JR believing Janet's story all I could say was HERE WE GO AGAIN,yet another boring story line.

I think Zach might have done it. I don't know, I'm really bad wuth the whodunnits. But I was totally thinking that about Spike! That would be the worst story line ever! I would love it if it was Zach's but that would never happen.

I am hoping that they do not make Madden Spikes dad.I also hope they change that bloody name..LMAO

I have been trying to figure out who put Madden in that box.But everytime that person is talking to Madden everyone seems to be with someone EXCEPT Dixie's sister Dye(however you spell her name).I have also wondered if the voice isnt somone who works for Zack.Because Zack had called someone and said I need you to find Madden and do whatever it takes.

I hope we find out soon whats what.

Guest QW
my thoughts....where is Amanda and her nutty mother?...What about Opal and Palmer we havent seen them wandering around for awhile...plus Jeff Martin ( Josh's birth father with Erica) is set to make a return to Pine Valley this week, so who the hell knows!..freaken soaps..Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

the voice talking to madden is a recording

so it could still be anyone

I seen that yesturday.Now they are trying to make it look like it's Tad.Could be but they made it look to obvious.

my thoughts....where is Amanda and her nutty mother?...What about Opal and Palmer we havent seen them wandering around for awhile...plus Jeff Martin ( Josh's birth father with Erica) is set to make a return to Pine Valley this week, so who the hell knows!..freaken soaps..Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

second that GRR..LOL :lol:

I do think maybe it could be Jeff Martin.

I would like to give whoever it was a pat on the back. Madden is a beast. I would love it if crazy Janet was coming back and doing it to Madden for what he did to Amanda. That would be good.

Did you see today when Amanda said to Josh,"Its not like your dad is 6 feet under and looked over towards where Madden is burried.Well I laughed when she said that :D

That was funny, it made me laugh too. Does Kendall really think her testimony is gonna stand up in court? I mean she was in a coma for goodness sakes. Not exactly a star witness.

Guest QW
no doubt, her testimony cant stand matter there is NO WAY...but Im thinking that her retelling the story will open up her memory as to what all else she heard while laying there, like Madden and Erica spewing out the story of Josh and so forth.....so YAY bring it on already!

Yep,that's what i was thinking also.Like when Ryan said he was in love with er too.I hope Madden either kicks the bucket soon I am tired of looking up is nose...lmao

ooohhh...I totally forgot Erica and Greg talked about Josh in front of Kendall. That should be good! I don't want Ryan and Kendall together. I'm a Zach fan. I liked Ryan with Greenlee, but I think he'll be hot no matter who he's with. Except kendall.

Wow I missed this show for a month.I am lost as to why Greenly was in court and why would she want to hurt Zack. Anyone that could fill in the blank i'd be greatful!

Kendall set her up to look like she kidnapped Spike again so she got arrested. Zach was setting her up also but Kendall did it first. Kendall was going to speak up in court and admit she did it but Aidan set off the fire sprinkers in court and took off with Greenlee.

Oh..Well how did Zach and Greenlee end up in that hole together?

well...Zach was stopped on the road cause his car broke down and richie drives by and hits him with his car and then throws him in a ditch and leaves him for dead. Greenlee was on the run cause kendall framed her and then aidan helped break her out of jail. so shes in the woods hiding and finds zach who is unconscious, she tries to help him but they both end up falling into a bomb shelter. there was a hole at the top but richie went back to cover his tracks, discovered the bomb shelter and covered it with a slab of wood so now they're really stuck..

Did that make sense at all?

Yes it did.I am just wondering if they will ever make it out of the shelter or is it going to one of those things that take months to wrap up..LOL

I am so excited!!! The old Greenly is coming back. I really do not like the new one at all.

So am i!!! i love Rebecca Budig!! Did you also hear that Jesse and angie are coming back too? i love all these homecomings on AMC.. Heres the info on the jesse/angie return from the ABC page:

http://abc.go.com/daytime/allmychildren/angiejesse.html

wonder what the "mysterious medical case" is and how they're gonna bring jesse back...sounds like it'll be an interesting storyline for sure!

wow That would be awesome.BTW who else dislikes the new babe?

I don't like the new Babe. She is just wrong. She seems like such a sourpuss and does not have the charm of our old Babe...... who I miss very much. :disappointed: