BB 19 Cast Cards

13 hours ago, sparklet said:

I heard there are 4 returning 1 from BBOT 3 from BB19

There are enough newbies to bond over getting them out...makes the getting to know each other period less stressful as they can be smart and jettison the ones that have the experience. Hope they do...it would be fun to see that kind of group smarts for a change.

Heard this rumor that someone wins the HOH and is put into Temptation Den and is given the option of 3 weeks of safety but has to evict 1 person immediately.  Then I heard that Paul enters the game.  I have heard many rumors that Paul is coming back and he seems to have disappeared on social media.  Not sure if this is true but it sounds like a big brother move.

1 hour ago, Janis said:

Heard this rumor that someone wins the HOH and is put into Temptation Den and is given the option of 3 weeks of safety but has to evict 1 person immediately.  Then I heard that Paul enters the game.  I have heard many rumors that Paul is coming back and he seems to have disappeared on social media.  Not sure if this is true but it sounds like a big brother move.

Please please please no Paul. (or Frankie)