Alex Ow BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, hazelnutz said:

No you can't shit in some ones bed and you can't use their toothbrush to scrub the toilet either. I can't believe she even asked.

Good to know.  I also am amazed that she asked this apparently was something she was wanting to do.

8 hours ago, straykat said:

Yesterday, around 6:28pm, Josh, Paul, Alex outside on the hammock bashing Kevin. Josh says, let's do something crazy. Alex says, "Want to shit in his bed? What me to shit in your bed? They actually told me it was one of the things we could not do." Paul says "Shit in the bed?" Alex, "yeah". Paul, (sarcastically maybe) "Glad you asked." Alex, "I asked, so where's the line." And then we go to FotH.

So she went into the DR and asked if they could shit in Kevin's bed. This goes beyond disgusting. 

So they need to be TOLD they can't do something like that??  Where do they get these people?  I would really like to know what they were told in DR about the limits they can go.

While watching Alex on AfterDark last night it suddenly hit me what she reminds me of - an Asian gangsta.  I thought that for me Elena was the one I most disliked of the girls but Alex tops Elena in that department 10x over.  She has this attitude that she is the "tough girl and nobody better mess with me or else".  She has so much hate & negativity in her that is the kind of attitude that can rub off onto others creating a mob way of thinking and acting.  She seems to feed off of negativity. 

The producers should allow Alex to shit in Kevin's bed and not edit it out for the CBS viewing audience (obviously blurring what needs to be blurred on the screen).

You want to make a fool of yourself on national tv?  Go right on ahead.  Be our guests.  And then we'll watch Alex's future going forward, including employment prospects.

4 hours ago, kindofabbfan said:

While watching Alex on AfterDark last night it suddenly hit me what she reminds me of - an Asian gangsta.  I thought that for me Elena was the one I most disliked of the girls but Alex tops Elena in that department 10x over.  She has this attitude that she is the "tough girl and nobody better mess with me or else".  She has so much hate & negativity in her that is the kind of attitude that can rub off onto others creating a mob way of thinking and acting.  She seems to feed off of negativity. 

Birds of a feather flock together. Paul, Alex, Christmas and Josh are cut from the same cloth. They take great delight in watching the misery of other people. They have no empathy for the feelings of those being attacked and instead of making it easier on the person that is being voted out, they pile on and enjoy every minute of it. They are the worst of the house of deplorable's.   

Personally I don't care what antics these hamsters partake in so long as they don't break the rules. It's fun to watch what this social experiment yields. I would not have a problem if Alex won the 500k. She's dug in there and played the game instead of  watching life go by (Raven). I think her big problem is thinking she's going to the end with Paul. Paul has no intention of sitting next to someone who won so much. He has a few floaters to choose from.

4 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

Personally I don't care what antics these hamsters partake in so long as they don't break the rules. It's fun to watch what this social experiment yields. I would not have a problem if Alex won the 500k. She's dug in there and played the game instead of  watching life go by (Raven). I think her big problem is thinking she's going to the end with Paul. Paul has no intention of sitting next to someone who won so much. He has a few floaters to choose from.

Out of this group, I really don't care who wins this season. None of them grab my attention. However, regardless of how bad or boring the season is, I still like to watch the interaction of the players. If this was a normal season and Paul was a new player, I would give him the nod for playing a great game.  But for me, this is like a mediocre pro QB playing against the HS team at his alma mater. You can't give a pro a pat on the back for being great against a bunch of amateurs, especially when they are all sycophants that are playing to make him look good. 

1 hour ago, carmen said:

The producers should allow Alex to shit in Kevin's bed and not edit it out for the CBS viewing audience (obviously blurring what needs to be blurred on the screen).

You want to make a fool of yourself on national tv?  Go right on ahead.  Be our guests.  And then we'll watch Alex's future going forward, including employment prospects.

I'm thinking her parents are embarrassed enough at this point. Please, spare me the comparisons to Jess and any other female in that house. Because quite frankly I'm sure Jess is Mom and Dad know she's a so-called bottle opener and whatever else that entails, so laying around in bed all day with your new squeeze isn't going to be too much of an embarrassment. The comment about Alex being Gangsta, spot-on. I'm sure she's fronting yet making a complete ass of herself.

1 hour ago, carmen said:

It would be funny to see Kevin's reaction. Hell, why not? This is the season of bullying, they may as well go all-out.

34 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Out of this group, I really don't care who wins this season. None of them grab my attention. However, regardless of how bad or boring the season is, I still like to watch the interaction of the players. If this was a normal season and Paul was a new player, I would give him the nod for playing a great game.  But for me, this is like a mediocre pro QB playing against the HS team at his alma mater. You can't give a pro a pat on the back for being great against a bunch of amateurs, especially when they are all sycophants that are playing to make him look good. 

This is exactly right and why I don't think he deserves all the credit given him.

51 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Please, spare me the comparisons to Jess and any other female in that house.

I'm sorry, but there is no comparison I was making to Jess anywhere in my comment.  Were you confusing my comment with someone else's?

5 hours ago, kindofabbfan said:

You mean like the Yakuza? She doesn't remind you of an "American gangsta?"  Anyway, I would love to know how this got past the posting police? Oh wait, big controversy over at Kevin's  thread with "stay at home" older adult with adult kids vs. "unemployed" dad that's keeping them busy.

2 hours ago, carmen said:

Yep I say she should go for it too. I bet she gets AFP for it too.

4 hours ago, carmen said:

That's a pretty good idea except CBS would never risk the public persona of them by allowing this to happen.  CBS must take some of the responsibility of finding these misfits and putting them all together on this program.  Someone needs to be fired.  Ratings are not everything.

11 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

I'm guessing she will be leaving next week in the double eviction. I would love to be a fly on the wall when she finds out Paul played her like a fiddle, along with everyone else.

she's gonna feel like a fool when Paul takes xmas, but she will really feel like a fool if it is xmas and raven.

6 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

You mean like the Yakuza? She doesn't remind you of an "American gangsta?"  Anyway, I would love to know how this got past the posting police? Oh wait, big controversy over at Kevin's  thread with "stay at home" older adult with adult kids vs. "unemployed" dad that's keeping them busy.

no I mean an Asian gangsta.   If you are insinuating that I am being politically incorrect that is on you.  She is Asian and acts like a gangsta thus Asian gangsta.