Alex Ow BB19 Houseguest

17 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Well there was at least some measure of entertainment in analyzing these clowns and bashing their actions.  Gotta salvage something out of this ruined season.

I find myself saying that every year, yet I come back for more.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Roli said:

I don't think it matters how great Cody's hatred of Paul is.  He'll still vote for him so he can prove that they all should have stuck with him (Cody) because he was the only one who had the smarts to try to put Paul on the block.  After Paul's gift of three weeks of safety from BB, nobody even tried to get him out.  It was like Paul was the pimp and the rest were his whores (yes, I said it :D), and they spent the rest of the game trying to be his favorite whore in the stable.  

YES YOU DID !!!   Seems many of us, as this mess comes to an end,  feel free to vent our anger/frustration.   I've done the same.  Feels better, a little.

3 hours ago, stevea11 said:

I find myself saying that every year, yet I come back for more.

My first season watching was Derek's season and  I really enjoyed watching his law enforcement training manipulate the game. I really enjoyed the first seasons I watched.  Not this obvious set up.  

Alex as dumb as Raven under Paul's spell...and she ought to have been wakened when Jason went out thinking she had turned on him because he thought she was that influenced by Paul....that ought to ahve been the kicker for her that Paul was fully in control of everyone.

Alex got most played by Paul, and she thought she was the smartest but was actually the dumbest. (she was a true

disappointment as a player).

But she redeemed herself just a tiny little bit tonight when she said she was giving her vote to the person who stabbed her in the front

and not the one who stabbed her in the back, and I jumped up and screamed "YES! Tell it like it is, girl!"  Big kudos to her for her snarky

comment.  Paul definitely had it coming.

4 minutes ago, joystiick said:

I really misjudged the bitterness of this jury. I really did not see Alex not voting for Paul. 

She said upon leaving that she would vote for Paul and would try to get Jason to do so as well. But when I saw her reaction and facial expression to Paul's speech I knew he wasn't getting her vote.

58 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

She said upon leaving that she would vote for Paul and would try to get Jason to do so as well. But when I saw her reaction and facial expression to Paul's speech I knew he wasn't getting her vote.

For someone who can fake cry the way she did, she sure wore her emotions all over her face tonight.  

5 hours ago, HeleneL said:

yes I think both speeches swayed the vote...Paul so arrogant and Josh with his last minute "I'm the guy behind the curtain" ploy

22 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I think they should have shown the clip showing raven stealing her cat ears.

You're right. That was a stupid thing in the house - but they made it such a big deal. And the bullies were all so wrong about it. It would have been nice to spend 5 minutes on it during the finale.

23 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I think they should have shown the clip showing raven stealing her cat ears.

22 minutes ago, WOC said:

I just wish Raven would have hid them better and we wouldn't have been subjected to looking at them all season.

This reminds me of Dr. Will making fun of Alex's Petty cap.  He was hilarious.  Most of the HGs didn't even seem to *get* that he was ridiculing them.

7 minutes ago, WOC said:

They were too busy hating Paul.

Yeah, every one of them was sure they were going to win.  It's easy to blame others when things don't go the way we'd like, but hopefully they'll get over their resentment and realize that the results were ultimately their own fault.  

Edit:  Paul lied over and over again, yet they kept believing him.  How does that saying go?  "Fool me once, shame on you......"

Image result for george bush fool me once gif

1 hour ago, Tiger87 said:

You're right. That was a stupid thing in the house - but they made it such a big deal. And the bullies were all so wrong about it. It would have been nice to spend 5 minutes on it during the finale.

The bullies were also wrong about the Pao Pao thing that sent Megan over the top. Since you are very sensitive about me mentioning certain hg names, I won't,  but we all know who instigated that one.

7 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

The bullies were also wrong about the Pao Pao thing that sent Megan over the top. Since you are very sensitive about me mentioning certain hg names, I won't,  but we all know who instigated that one.

Yeah, Jessica showed her mean-girl self right away.  She made a very bad first impression and never did a thing to overcome it.  That's because she is, indeed, a mean girl.  

14 minutes ago, Roli said:

Yeah, Jessica showed her mean-girl self right away.  She made a very bad first impression and never did a thing to overcome it.  That's because she is, indeed, a mean girl.  

And jealous. She didn't like that Cody respected Alex and her cat ears. I remember who split the house and it was the original three couples, calling everyone else "the outsiders." I don't remember Mark crying about that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2017 at 5:07 PM, Lamasquerade said:

I'm not sensitive at all. It's just you have an obvious opinion that is contrary to what most of us observed. You try to push that and I call you out on it. Not sensitive though.

:D