Alex Ow BB19 Houseguest

1 hour ago, straykat said:

She has Jason for sure. He wouldn't run to Paul with it.

Jason already let everyone know on live tv last night that he and Alex are a lock and that nothing or no one comes between them, so Paul already knows.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, carmen said:

Jason already let everyone know on live tv last night that he and Alex are a lock and that nothing or no one comes between them, so Paul already knows.

Yes but what I meant was that if Alex decided to make a move on Paul, she could tell Jason and he wouldn't run to Paul with it like some of the others in the house.

6 minutes ago, straykat said:

Yes but what I meant was that if Alex decided to make a move on Paul, she could tell Jason and he wouldn't run to Paul with it like some of the others in the house.

Oh, I think I misread what you were saying.  I would tend to agree that Alex could *probably* trust Jason.  However, Jason isn't quite right or is "off" in some way, so I also question if he wouldn't do his suck-up routine to Paul, despite having such a deal with Alex.

I can't remember exactly what Alex said to mark, but it was somewhere along the line that he must be working with Cody because he didn't help the others bully him. My mind immediately flashes to "Lord of the Flies" it's been a large number of years since I read this book  maybe I'm way off base

After seeing how much cereal matt eats (did not have a clue)  what was  psycho Alex's beef with Cody about that box of cereal?  Unless he opened that box ,ate it all at one sitting, threw the box away .(maybe he did that don't have live feeds) How would he know if Alex ate any?

12 hours ago, Gram02 said:

After seeing how much cereal matt eats (did not have a clue)  what was  psycho Alex's beef with Cody about that box of cereal?  Unless he opened that box ,ate it all at one sitting, threw the box away .(maybe he did that don't have live feeds) How would he know if Alex ate any?

The way she was talking, it sounded as if she may have gotten it in her HOH basket.  I'm not sure.  She said something to the effect of, "after I let you have some of my cereal, you ate the whole box".  He did make it pretty clear that he ate it all to spite her.  I'm sure it gave his petty self great satisfaction that she yelled about it.  

11 minutes ago, Roli said:

The way she was talking, it sounded as if she may have gotten it in her HOH basket.  I'm not sure.  She said something to the effect of, "after I let you have some of my cereal, you ate the whole box".  He did make it pretty clear that he ate it all to spite her.  I'm sure it gave his petty self great satisfaction that she yelled about it.  

OMG it was a box of cereal.  She should have stuck it up her rear-end, no one would have found it there since Jess is gone.

She gave Cody exactly what he was looking for with her reaction.  

You are correct.  Everyone tried to push his button but I think he pushed everyone else's button, so he played the game in his own way. The game would have been totally different if Cody would have been able to BD Paul reguardless if he was voted out or not.  I personally think he would of convinced the house to keep him., but I think the house would have split more evenly.

2 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

You are correct.  Everyone tried to push his button but I think he pushed everyone else's button, so he played the game in his own way. The game would have been totally different if Cody would have been able to BD Paul reguardless if he was voted out or not.  I personally think he would of convinced the house to keep him., but I think the house would have split more evenly.

Cody totally mishandled the aftermath of Paul's pendant reveal. He got angry and shut everyone out. If he had brought the couples back upstairs and explained how he thinks Paul is the most dangerous HG because he is a vet and he played a pretty mean game last time. He could say he was trying to keep the others safe by being able to say it was his decision alone, no blood on their hands. And he could point out that he was right about Paul being bad for the house because he as given three damn weeks of safety. Maybe, just maybe, this would have kept those four from climbing up Paul's ass. But maybe not. These people are sheep.

15 minutes ago, straykat said:

Cody totally mishandled the aftermath of Paul's pendant reveal. He got angry and shut everyone out. If he had brought the couples back upstairs and explained how he thinks Paul is the most dangerous HG because he is a vet and he played a pretty mean game last time. He could say he was trying to keep the others safe by being able to say it was his decision alone, no blood on their hands. And he could point out that he was right about Paul being bad for the house because he as given three damn weeks of safety. Maybe, just maybe, this would have kept those four from climbing up Paul's ass. But maybe not. These people are sheep.

Spot on.

14 minutes ago, straykat said:

If,if ,if we should have a hand in production. LOL I guess we did in the temptation den

2 hours ago, Roli said:

She gave Cody exactly what he was looking for with her reaction.  

The correct answer would have been that she wasn't eating that cereal because the rats got into it. Not the reaction he would have expected. According to Kevin last night on BBAD, he had some weird cooking and eating habits.  Oddball and it has nothing to do with his military service.

5 hours ago, straykat said:

I could be wrong, my memory is not what it used to be, but, I am not sure when, but I thought Cody did talk to them and tell them about why he tried to backdoor Paul, his being a vet that made it to f2 last year, etc. And I seem to remember him pointing out to other folks that Paul had kept the 3 weeks safety secret from the rest of the alliance. As I said, I could be wrong, 

I always thought his fatal flaw was not telling the main alliance about his plan before the backdoor move. After he had thrown the veto to Alex, it made it look like he was just playing for himself and could not be trusted. 

Cody was sacrificed to Paul by production, By having to evict so many people, by being the first HOH finding that he could not get rid of Paul, by the sheep, by Alex washing her hands...and by his own incapacity to deal with the characters he was surrounded by.

4 hours ago, joystiick said:

I could be wrong, my memory is not what it used to be, but, I am not sure when, but I thought Cody did talk to them and tell them about why he tried to backdoor Paul, his being a vet that made it to f2 last year, etc. And I seem to remember him pointing out to other folks that Paul had kept the 3 weeks safety secret from the rest of the alliance. As I said, I could be wrong, 

I always thought his fatal flaw was not telling the main alliance about his plan before the backdoor move. After he had thrown the veto to Alex, it made it look like he was just playing for himself and could not be trusted. 

I know there were a lot of conversations in smaller groups and a lot of mistrust being started but I don't remember the three couples all together discussing what happened and why. But they might have. I just remember everything being so chaotic, with frantic convos all over the house. And in that chaos, Paul was able to pull the couples to him.  

4 minutes ago, straykat said:

I know there were a lot of conversations in smaller groups and a lot of mistrust being started but I don't remember the three couples all together discussing what happened and why. But they might have. I just remember everything being so chaotic, with frantic convos all over the house. And in that chaos, Paul was able to pull the couples to him.  

I think it was smaller groups. I don't even know if he spoke to both of the other couples, I just vaguely remember him talking about it. They all flowed to Paul so fast, I don't think it was a whole lot of time to explain things and make amends. 

8 hours ago, joystiick said:

I think it was smaller groups. I don't even know if he spoke to both of the other couples, I just vaguely remember him talking about it. They all flowed to Paul so fast, I don't think it was a whole lot of time to explain things and make amends. 

"flowed to Paul" and there you have it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, around 6:28pm, Josh, Paul, Alex outside on the hammock bashing Kevin. Josh says, let's do something crazy. Alex says, "Want to shit in his bed? What me to shit in your bed? They actually told me it was one of the things we could not do." Paul says "Shit in the bed?" Alex, "yeah". Paul, (sarcastically maybe) "Glad you asked." Alex, "I asked, so where's the line." And then we go to FotH.

So she went into the DR and asked if they could shit in Kevin's bed. This goes beyond disgusting. 

12 minutes ago, straykat said:

Yesterday, around 6:28pm, Josh, Paul, Alex outside on the hammock bashing Kevin. Josh says, let's do something crazy. Alex says, "Want to shit in his bed? What me to shit in your bed? They actually told me it was one of the things we could not do." Paul says "Shit in the bed?" Alex, "yeah". Paul, (sarcastically maybe) "Glad you asked." Alex, "I asked, so where's the line." And then we go to FotH.

So she went into the DR and asked if they could shit in Kevin's bed. This goes beyond disgusting. 

Was this on the live feed?  I am surprised anyone can understand what she says.  It's obvious that Jason doesn't understand her all the time, & I assume the others don't either.