Alex Ow BB19 Houseguest

2 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

since neither answered, they are both playing well...and that does seem pointed on Kevin's part...or was it in some context?

If I remember right, I think Paul put him (Kevin) up to it. It was kinda out of the blue when he asked. 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, WOC said:

If I remember right, I think Paul put him (Kevin) up to it. It was kinda out of the blue when he asked. 

I don't know how to make a meme, but if I could I'd have Paul with Kevin wearing one of those big spiked dog collars on a leash getting released with the command "sic 'em" at Alex and Jason....

7 hours ago, NYROSE said:

since neither answered, they are both playing well...and that does seem pointed on Kevin's part...or was it in some context?

Alex has been coaching Jason for a few weeks on the game. He just wants to have fun in the moment and not think ahead. 

The Paul alliance next targets (per Paul) are in order Ramses, Jessica, Josh and Jason. 

Just now, Marty said:

Alex has been coaching Jason for a few weeks on the game. He just wants to have fun in the moment and not think ahead. 

The Paul alliance next targets (per Paul) are in order Ramses, Jessica, Josh and Jason. 

these targets show Paul is an idiot, but maybe he is only saying that to mollify those he knows have to go. Jessica will be neutralized with Cody gone and no one will trust her because she has shown herself to be virulent. Josh is an easy no one will back him, RAmses would be a great person to ally with because he has no game, Jason also.

1 minute ago, NYROSE said:

these targets show Paul is an idiot, but maybe he is only saying that to mollify those he knows have to go. Jessica will be neutralized with Cody gone and no one will trust her because she has shown herself to be virulent. Josh is an easy no one will back him, RAmses would be a great person to ally with because he has no game, Jason also.

Truth is you are right. That is the list Paul presents. Paul is trying to get side alliances with Kevin and with Alex. He needs others to break up the couples. 

I can't wait for the 6 alliance to break up. Matt, Raven, Mark,Elena and Dominique have not had to play yet. << floaters >>

Please, please, PLEASE Alex don't let yourself get sucked into Paul's smoke. You have a brain, use it! Run your HOH the way you know you need to. Get some of those big threats out of the house before they take you out instead. I know she has to keep Elena and Mark safe but hopefully that's it for the deal she made with Elena. 

She will put up Jessica with someone else possibly Ramses or Jason. Jessica voted out and bb gets their big ratings night when Jess battles Cody to get back in.  My guess that Alex is just another good sheep. I see all talk and no action and I think she is an annoying twit.

I’m happy Alex won. After watching BBAD last night she seems iffy on whom she wants to put up on the block because she’ll have no protection next week. Jason is adamant that she strike the other side first. Kevin and Ramses agree she needs to strike first. I hope she doesn’t fold and target Jess. I guess we’ll know soon enough.

From reading the updates, looks like she mentioned putting up Jessica and somebody else as pawns and backdoor Christmas.  If that happens, I doubt Christmas will be in any shape to do a battle back unless BB fixes it to be mental comps.  Remains to be seen.

46 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

From reading the updates, looks like she mentioned putting up Jessica and somebody else as pawns and backdoor Christmas.  If that happens, I doubt Christmas will be in any shape to do a battle back unless BB fixes it to be mental comps.  Remains to be seen.

Paul gave the order? She should be backdooring Paul, but then again it would be a long boring season for viewers if he goes. 

On 7/13/2017 at 2:52 AM, NYROSE said:

I don't know how to make a meme, but if I could I'd have Paul with Kevin wearing one of those big spiked dog collars on a leash getting released with the command "sic 'em" at Alex and Jason....

That would be a funny meme but also very true.  I just don't understand why everyone is following Paul.  Vote his behind out.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

And I am sure BB will fix it just like that if Christmas is voted off.  I hate when production calls the shots.

3 minutes ago, straykat said:

Paul is still safe this week, unfortunately.

That's right! Anyway her choices clearly show she is playing Paul's game and not her own. What happened to breaking up the couples? She should be reeling in the singles not evicting them. Another big talk, no action player. 

3 minutes ago, Newby said:

That would be a funny meme but also very true.  I just don't understand why everyone is following Paul.  Vote his behind out.

Because his 'followers' only goal is to get to jury (get paid thru rest of season) & gain their 15 minutes of fame.  Really disappointing that there are so many not trying to win.

3 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

That's right! Anyway her choices clearly show she is playing Paul's game and not her own. What happened to breaking up the couples? She should be reeling in the singles not evicting them. Another big talk, no action player. 

Last I heard she is going to back door Christmas.  IF ALEX WINS TEMPTATION (please help her win), & back doors Christmas,  then we will have a game, possibly.  Hope so...

4 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Last I heard she is going to back door Christmas.  IF ALEX WINS TEMPTATION (please help her win), & back doors Christmas,  then we will have a game, possibly.  Hope so...

Help me out here..will back dooring Xmas divide the house in three parts because that is the only way I see a game happening?

Looks like Alex is putting up Jessica and Dominique with Christmas as replacement option.

Paul was at first pushing hard for Alex to put up Ramses but he gave up.

Alex has the house on board with her choices so should be a successful HOH for her.

6 minutes ago, Marty said:

Looks like Alex is putting up Jessica and Dominique with Christmas as replacement option.

Paul was at first pushing hard for Alex to put up Ramses but he gave up.

Alex has the house on board with her choices so should be a successful HOH for her.

Alex has house on board?  Wow that is shocking to me as house seems to love Xmas. But as we can assume king Paul certainly figured someone in house would evict Xmas.  But then 'the house' is happy as long as they aren't being voted out.

3 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I hope Dom gets evicted because if Cody is coming back in it will be interesting to see if he and Jessica start playing for real or throw away another chance. 

I understand your thinking.  But evicting the strongest players is crucial, meaning Xmas/Paul, although as we know Satan is still safe this week,    grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

She made deals with Elena on the wall which means keeping her and Mark safe and possibly also Raven and Matt so her hands are tied to break up couples.  It's too bad Paul is safe another week because she's probably the only one who would dare put him on the block.  So will be interesting to see what happens if Cody comes back in.  I hope his newfound respect for Paul doesn't extend to putting his butt on the block.