Alex Ow BB19 Houseguest

bb19-alex-ow.jpg

Hometown: Thousand Oaks, Calif.

Current City: Camarillo, Calif.

Three adjectives that describe you: Center of attention, hyper and adorable.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I love Nicole Franzel from season 16 and the winner of season 18! She seriously is just a fan favorite. I find her the most honest and relatable. While she did do some shady things like turning her back on alliances, she was in it to win it and I respect the way she went about it. She reminds me of myself. We look all cute and cuddly, but we're here for one thing, to win Big Brother

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Marty said:

Didn't put her on my favorites list from her interview. She wants to team with the guys.  

Yeah but don't they all at some point? LOL

13 hours ago, gishy333tx said:

Seem like a ditz to me. Didn't know she was sitting next to Jeff? Really?

Maybe it was an issue with her glasses. Jeff almost seemed offended though. I love that she is a crocheter that has taught herself (I am doing the same) and for that reason alone I like her. But that is the only reason! I didn't like her answer to Jeff's "Win & be hated or lose and be loved?" question. She wants to lose this season and come back for BB20 and win because she thinks she is Nic.

I like the gamer side of her though. Diablo is a tough game! (In my opinion!)

51 minutes ago, Janis said:

Best line of the night when she told Monty (oh my bad Cody) to eat &&&% not sure I can put that on here.  I loved it other than that not  my favorite

Yep he is a Monty. LOL. I only want him to stay because he doesn't like Paul and he thinks Christmas is a big threat. Hopefully he can help eliminate them.

She was brave to tell Cody she was targeting him...got her on the block...she is gutsy, but then she also went off on the one who thought she heard panda when it was Pau pau...that was a fiasco off the chart and no one was the better for it.

What I like about Alex

She is there to win
She doesn't care about being a celebrity
She works out and stays in shape ready for comps
She is a comp beast
She is snarky (Kinda reminds me of a young Janelle)
She focuses on who the big targets are
She doesn't droll over Paul and Christmas like the others do

to be continued as the season progresses

48 minutes ago, Marty said:

What I like about Alex

She is there to win
She doesn't care about being a celebrity
She works out and stays in shape ready for comps
She is a comp beast
She is snarky (Kinda reminds me of a young Janelle)
She focuses on who the big targets are
She doesn't droll over Paul and Christmas like the others do

to be continued as the season progresses

At this point she is my fav. I love that she sees through Paul's bs and she put Cody in his place when he tried to get her to drop out of the HOH comp. 

3 minutes ago, WickedOne said:

She tried too hard for her 15 minutes of fame trying to look all confrontational about the panda BS. Added to the moron pile.

I don't think she was trying to look but was being actually confrontational...she chose sides and not the one that will do her any good in the long run. She can not get anywhere if she trusts that one. She needs to be more careful of how she reacts because if she makes such a quick response with someone who stays in the house, she is making an enemy she does not need to make.

I like her but I think she is in a rough spot. Paul knows that she is one of his biggest threats in the game and will be looking to get her out soon. Dom seems to be tied to the couples and doesn't seem to realize that she is the fifth wheel there and for some reason, the two couples don't like Alex. I don't know if it was Jessica who influenced the other two women who then influenced the two men but this leaves Alex with a motley crew to depend on.  Jason is an idiot. He may stay loyal to her but that's about all he has to offer. She doesn't trust Ramses and maybe she should because at this point, he is her best option. Josh is weak and will vote with whoever has the power at the time plus he is an emotional mess and hard to deal with. Kevin, who she's trusts, is a total wild card and true floater.

Team Alex. I think Jason and Alex are the only ones that knows who the threats are but.... they just don't have the numbers. The are trying to socialize with the power side but they know who needs to go. It will take time to get the numbers down to make that strike. Paul has too many puppies doing his bidding right now.

2 hours ago, Marty said:

Team Alex. I think Jason and Alex are the only ones that knows who the threats are but.... they just don't have the numbers. The are trying to socialize with the power side but they know who needs to go. It will take time to get the numbers down to make that strike. Paul has too many puppies doing his bidding right now.

I think Ramses knows too. But he is a pariah at this point. I hope she wins HOH next. I think I may have jinxed her though because it never works out how I hope!

24 minutes ago, WOC said:

I think Ramses knows too. But he is a pariah at this point. I hope she wins HOH next. I think I may have jinxed her though because it never works out how I hope!

It is too soon for her to win HOH. The Paul/Christmas side of the house will try to bully her to do what they want. They have the numbers no matter who she puts up

She needs to play them and pretend like she is with them until the numbers are down. Yes poor Ramses is getting the blame for Kevin's vote.