Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/6/2017 at 4:19 PM, straykat said:

And THAT was awfully convenient, wasn't it? The one person who allegedly can't eat anything without throwing up is free to shovel junk food into her mouth for the whole season.

And production reared it ugly head again just like they have given Paul all the perks.  Also allowing Christmas to stay in the house but not have to compete in all the comps was SO over the line with favoring.

12 hours ago, Newby said:

And production reared it ugly head again just like they have given Paul all the perks.  Also allowing Christmas to stay in the house but not have to compete in all the comps was SO over the line with favoring.

I agree 100% but she gets a pass with me because the rest of the house is too stupid not to see that and give her the broken boot.

I don't watch the feeds very often but has anyone here who does watch the feeds ever seen her make a run for the bathroom to throw up? Or even any convos where she just came out of the toilet and people are being sympathetic because she was throwing up? Or any evidence at all that  she can't keep down that bag of chips or pizza?

58 minutes ago, straykat said:

I don't watch the feeds very often but has anyone here who does watch the feeds ever seen her make a run for the bathroom to throw up? Or even any convos where she just came out of the toilet and people are being sympathetic because she was throwing up? Or any evidence at all that  she can't keep down that bag of chips or pizza?

I only watch BBAD, I've never seen her do that. Considering she informs everyone about every little scratch she receives you would think she would talk about vomiting for hours on end.

2 hours ago, NYROSE said:

it is true you do not see her through her eyes...

No matter what she does she is constantly checking that the camera is on her and she even talks to them.  She also is consciously checking if other HGs are watching her moves.  How vain can you be?

I do not for one minute believe that poor Raven has gastroparesis after watching her all of these weeks.  Her diet for one thing is not consistent with someone who truly has gastroparesis is able to eat, another thing with digestive problems you are told to chew your food good before swallowing to aid in digestion, and also she doesn't really show any signs of the illness after eating  (bloated stomach or stomach pain).  BTW- I am a nurse who has taken care of patients with this type of illness. 

1 hour ago, kindofabbfan said:

I do not for one minute believe that poor Raven has gastroparesis after watching her all of these weeks.  Her diet for one thing is not consistent with someone who truly has gastroparesis is able to eat, another thing with digestive problems you are told to chew your food good before swallowing to aid in digestion, and also she doesn't really show any signs of the illness after eating  (bloated stomach or stomach pain).  BTW- I am a nurse who has taken care of patients with this type of illness. 

Well then I'd be terrified to meet the quack doctor who actually inserted that pacemaker in her stomach.  How do you convince someone to do that?

4 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Well then I'd be terrified to meet the quack doctor who actually inserted that pacemaker in her stomach.  How do you convince someone to do that?

You should watch the HBO documentary mommie dead and dearest. Monchausen by proxy case and it's unbelievable the surgeries and diagnoses given to this kid and she wasn't ill. When someone started catching on to mom, she moved in to another Dr.  They got lots of free stuff too.

3 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

You should watch the HBO documentary mommie dead and dearest. Monchausen by proxy case and it's unbelievable the surgeries and diagnoses given to this kid and she wasn't ill. When someone started catching on to mom, she moved in to another Dr.  They got lots of free stuff too.

OMG yes I did see that quite a while ago.  I'd totally forgotten about it.  I see it's on again in a couple of weeks and I'll take another look at it.

12 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Raven wrote a letter to her earlier Dr berating him for suggesting that her symptoms were all in her head, leading me to believe having the pacemaker inserted was the other way around. That she eventually convinced a doctor to insert one.

I think she posted the letter on one of her social media accounts.

On 8/23/2017 at 10:08 PM, HeleneL said:

No matter what she does she is constantly checking that the camera is on her and she even talks to them.  She also is consciously checking if other HGs are watching her moves.  How vain can you be?

Yep. She's obsessed with herself. Lame mess.

51 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

I'm surprised they showed her antics on last night's BB. That girl has got some stories. If Matt hooks up with her after the show he's got some serious issues as well.

Maybe they're trying to shed light on what a fraud she is so she doesn't run away with AFP.  Maybe they figure she and her fraudulent mother have ripped off enough people already.  

43 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

I'm surprised they showed her antics on last night's BB. That girl has got some stories. If Matt hooks up with her after the show he's got some serious issues as well.

Matt is lazy. He goes for easy. Cereal 20 times a day is easy. No cooking, little clean up. Raven is easy. No work involved with keeping that freakshow clinging to him every minute of the day. Free sex for minimal effort. BB is easy. Just hand his game to his master and he will take him to the end while he just eats, sleeps, does Raven and once in awhile get a bit annoyed that something might disrupt his easy way to F3. So, after the game, easy Raven will become difficult Raven and that won't fit in his life. 

2 hours ago, stevea11 said:

It will be interesting to see if her family defends her online or in an interview.  I would be hanging my head in shame if she belonged to me.  So many lies. 

Well another episode of cringe-worthy asinine behavior from Raven on last night's BBAD.  Good thing they don't have sharp knives in there since she is so prone to throwing stuff around.  Somebody could get seriously hurt.  Another thing I noticed is I don't think she's discovered that water proof mascara was invented decades ago or she prefers to use this stuff coz she thinks it makes her look more pitiful.