Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

If she keeps eating the was she does, they're going to have to roll her to jury.

No, you are wrong... They will have to take her into immediate emergency surgery to have her "pace maker" replaced since she was already on a 9 (?) when she entered the house, and only has to a 15 (?) to live....  

Still do not understand this... And I have done some research, not enough I guess, but then again, really don't care that much I guess.  Does that make me a bad Human Being???

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, PF364 said:

No, you are wrong... They will have to take her into immediate emergency surgery to have her "pace maker" replaced since she was already on a 9 (?) when she entered the house, and only has to a 15 (?) to live....  

Still do not understand this... And I have done some research, not enough I guess, but then again, really don't care that much I guess.  Does that make me a bad Human Being???

Nope I don't think many of us care.  I certainly don't.  The whole thing smells very fishy to me.  Munchhausen was mentioned and I wouldn't be at all surprised if that was going on because Mommy is still alive and kicking with the same thing (so she says)  and also had 3 kiddies.  It just might be Raven decided to go along with it and reap the rewards of Fundme pages.  I don't know... just speculating.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Nope I don't think many of us care.  I certainly don't.  The whole thing smells very fishy to me.  Munchhausen was mentioned and I wouldn't be at all surprised if that was going on because Mommy is still alive and kicking with the same thing (so she says)  and also had 3 kiddies.  It just might be Raven decided to go along with it and reap the rewards of Fundme pages.  I don't know... just speculating.

Agreed.  I read somewhere, maybe on here, but I also think it was on FB as well that now her little brother has been diagnosed with same "disease"..???  The Gastro Paralysis articles I skimmed over (the ones that acknowledged this as a real condition) say that it is extremely rare and happens in maybe 1 in 3 million people and IS NOT inherited.  How is it that 3 members in one family have that condition?  

Maybe the AMA, the Mayo clinic or even the Guiness book need to pay more attention to this family.  Just a thought...

In the feeds update she tells Matt that she's pretty sure Amazing Race will get in touch with her.  Don't these people find real jobs?  Anyway how is she going to cope with her "disease" when she is forced to eat some of the more exotic "treats" in foreign countries. 

47 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

In the feeds update she tells Matt that she's pretty sure Amazing Race will get in touch with her.  Don't these people find real jobs?  Anyway how is she going to cope with her "disease" when she is forced to eat some of the more exotic "treats" in foreign countries. 

From the way things look, there isn't anything that she really can't eat if she wants to. 

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

Of course she had to mention her disease in her speech!  From what I have seen, it isn't stopping her from being "normal" in any way. She eats and bangs just fine!

Cha-ching for the GoFundMe! Actually she looks so much better now then she did when she got there..eating nonstop has done wonders for her.

9 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Of course she had to mention her disease in her speech!  From what I have seen, it isn't stopping her from being "normal" in any way. She eats and bangs just fine!

And how convenient that it happened to be gastroparesis (sp?) day.  Is there really such a thing?

4 hours ago, NYROSE said:

twat waffle...well I get the food part, but what has that to do with a vagina? and a vagina that is flip flopping as a waffle...or a vagina getting eaten? what is the reference here? does anyone know?

It's just an old put down that was funny 10 or so years ago. 

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:44 PM, NYROSE said:

twat waffle...well I get the food part, but what has that to do with a vagina? and a vagina that is flip flopping as a waffle...or a vagina getting eaten? what is the reference here? does anyone know?

According to the urban dictionary it means" A vagina that is so shriveled up that it looks like a defrosted waffle

Careful what you ask for!

4 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

The person that married her deserves her. Anyone with half a brain would run and not walk away from her. All she is good for now in the house is bringing back tales to the others. She's a weasel.  I'm good with anyone but her, Matt or Elena winning this season. 

I am pretty much one the same page here... I think the fact that Raven eats anything and everything she wants is a testimony against her "disease".  Since MaMa is not around, seems she is dong just fine with her "eating" malfunctions.  

Just an observation folks...

20 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

I hope she wins HoH this week. Time to come out and play and get your hands dirty.

Can't wait to see her basket from home..automatic defibrillator, feeding tubes, ensure, first aid kit, and intravenous fluids.  The pics from home will showcase mama Walton and the letter will be from her healthcare team wishing her well in the house. 

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Can't wait to see her basket from home..automatic defibrillator, feeding tubes, ensure, first aid kit, and intravenous fluids.  The pics from home will showcase mama Walton and the letter will be from her healthcare team wishing her well in the house. 

:giljotiini: