Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest

On 2017-07-24 at 5:28 PM, Lamasquerade said:

Next year we will be seeing Raven on one of the thousand medical commercials selling something that POP network plays all night during BBAD. 

Oh gee, I get BBAD on Slice in Canada and I get commercials about getting the most explosive orgasms with a certain product :lol2:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Oh gee, I get BBAD on Slice in Canada and I get commercials about getting the most explosive orgasms with a certain product :lol2:

Raven could do those ads too. Lol. I see some hophead who says he wish his family had insurance so he could have went to some upscale drug rehab and malpractice lawyer ads.

I'm thinking BB knew along about Raven and the psycho family and knew viewers would finally find out about them. If they think she is too much of a liability (people are finding very offensive documents on line about family) they will script to cut her loose. 

From the update page: Raven and Matt are in the storage room and Raven says Paul told her not to compete. Matt says he's going to ask Paul what he wants him to do. 

Are they able to make ANY decision for themselves? They all must have left their backbones and their brains at the door. 

On 7/26/2017 at 10:06 AM, Walnut said:

When she cooks for the other cast members, they have diarrhea and vomiting.  What is she doing?  Is it intentional?   I certainly hope the other cast members get rid of Raven soon.  She better NOT win 1st or 2nd, and she sure won't win fan favorite. 

She cooks and people get sick? They have cameras...they better watch her carefully.

1 minute ago, joystiick said:

This little twit really irritates me. She is not pippi longstockings. she is just silly.

When she rants she sounds like Honey Boo Boo will 10 years from now and after seeing her mom on that video, I think she sounds exactly like Mama June.  Just saying...

13 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

When she rants she sounds like Honey Boo Boo will 10 years from now and after seeing her mom on that video, I think she sounds exactly like Mama June.  Just saying...

She is so messed up and from what I read any money she may win will be confiscated..I think she and the family are going to wish they never heard of BB. 

2 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Confiscated? By who? 

No one. It's s bunch of idiots playing internet lawyer. After a bunch of people reported the gofundme page as a scam it was paused, investigated, and reopened. 

IMG_5061.PNG

On 7/29/2017 at 4:34 PM, Ziggy49 said:

No one. It's s bunch of idiots playing internet lawyer. After a bunch of people reported the gofundme page as a scam it was paused, investigated, and reopened. 

IMG_5061.PNG

Doesn't get much airplay by CBS and I wonder if that's deliberate. 

Watching her on last night's BBAD.  What a shrew! Went rabid over a little baby powder thrown at her.  She doesn't talk to Matt, she screeches and orders him around like a dog.  Sit! Stay! Go!  She's probably more civil to her dog.

3 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Watching her on last night's BBAD.  What a shrew! Went rabid over a little baby powder thrown at her.  She doesn't talk to Matt, she screeches and orders him around like a dog.  Sit! Stay! Go!  She's probably more civil to her dog.

I heard Matt say that he is very non-confrontation. Can't remember who he was speaking with. So he will never tell her to back off or STFU. I have seen him try to move away from her when she is all over him. He probably wants to be first on jury house to get away from her.

4 hours ago, HeleneL said:

I guess he wanted her body to match the white makeup foundation she smears all over face. You can't be sick if you don't look sick and raven goes for the faux pale look to prove illness.

1 hour ago, straykat said:

I heard Matt say that he is very non-confrontation. Can't remember who he was speaking with. So he will never tell her to back off or STFU. I have seen him try to move away from her when she is all over him. He probably wants to be first on jury house to get away from her.

I've seen that but I've also seen him in bed getting a hand job from her. They deserve each other. He needs to grow up too. 

On 7/28/2017 at 5:47 PM, straykat said:

From the update page: Raven and Matt are in the storage room and Raven says Paul told her not to compete. Matt says he's going to ask Paul what he wants him to do. 

Are they able to make ANY decision for themselves? They all must have left their backbones and their brains at the door. 

Me shaking my head and then looking back up at Matt & Raven and screaming at the top of my lungs "Hey Dumba$$es, He .. came .. in .. second .. place .. last .. year! Why are you two idiots even on this show?. You've done absolutely noting, unless Paul tells you too." 

9 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Having to pay for everything changed their minds about leaving. Would like to start a GoFundMe to raise money so they can leave now. 

LOL, you'd have to find a way to get the message to them.

Jessica said she only lives 12 minutes away from the BB house, so she's not on the hook for air fare.  She kept talking about letter her supporters down.  I still think her Den of Temptation win was a set up, but then there are people out there who actually campaign for the yuckiest people, so who knows.  I remember when I used to watch American Idol and there was a site called Vote for the Worst trying to screw up the concept of the show.  And it worked, at least for awhile.