Megan Lowder BB19 Houseguest

From pieces of HG conversations, it sounds like Megan told Alex that Jessica called her a "panda" . Alex went to the diary room but BB wouldn't confirm. At some point, Alex confronted Megan in front of Jessica and Cody. Jessica denies the racial slur. Big argument. Megan goes to diary room, Doesn't come back.

Actually I was looking forward to seeing how well she could read the other house guests.  Surely there was more to the story than she got caught in a lie.  Everyone lies.  Hope we learn what happened.

Sounds like she was a rape victim that did not expect to react to the bullying so intensely.  Also, Paul has admitted he started the whole "Panda" thing to stir the pot. I don't fault Paul for doing things for game but I really hate that Megan fell victim.  She didn't deserve the verbal assaults but that is Big Brother.

On 6/29/2017 at 4:09 PM, carmen said:

Yeah, Cody needs to go. He should have been the first one to go, actually, with the personality of cardboard but who thinks he's Einstein.

He is worse than cardboard...cold and wooden to boot with deep prejudices. I want to see him gone.

12 hours ago, Marty said:

Thanks for this as I had no idea. The way the Cuban went after her to cover up his golden apple grab selfishness was inexcusable and people ought to have censored him, but no one wants to stand up and that simply makes all of them cowards. What a weak willed group...not one able to stand up to a bully who is bullying out of his own thorough weakness and paranoia. This crew is revealing itself to be shallow as pond scum. I may get disgusted enough to turn the whole mess off.

1 minute ago, babs1952 said:

So sorry Megan. You were one of my favorite. When Josh lashed out on you it was so cruel and so undeserving. Josh is a baby, a bully, and a big loser. i will rejoice the day he gets voted out. Cody is blah!!! 

Cody is so worse than blah...if his way continues to dominate the direction of the season, I may bail. He turns my stomach and Josh is no baby, he is a loose cannon and she felt she could not withstand the emotional assault, but really he is more likely to crack wide open...and it could be dangerous. I could not believe how he took a simple question and turned it into a reason for an all out assault. The house ought to have stood up to his ego selfishness saying "Hey you wanted the protection of the golden apple putting your whole team at risk, how can you get off picking on someone?" But no and then he cowardly asks for forgiveness in private when that ought to have been as public as the assault. What a piece of work. Too bad that she did not have the grit to demand he make the apology public, that would have assuaged her PTSD...

6 hours ago, WickedOne said:

Weak

you can't stand up toe to toe with a bully... you GONE. 

O I know WickedOne you have to live up to your name, but bullying is so low brow, how can you defend it and pretend to wit?

19 hours ago, NYROSE said:

O I know WickedOne you have to live up to your name, but bullying is so low brow, how can you defend it and pretend to wit?

At what point did I defend bullying. Careful with your perceptions. You know what stops bullying? Standing up to it. Know who doesn't have staying power in BB? Weaklings. 

14 minutes ago, WickedOne said:

At what point did I defend bullying. Careful with your perceptions. You know what stops bullying? Standing up to it. Know who doesn't have staying power in BB? Weaklings. 

Yes standing up to a bully can stop, but not when the bully wins and gets kudos for the bullying from the witnesses out of their fear of being next. To suggest that standing up to a bully is the only way to stop it, means that you do not negate it in and of itself. Perhaps you do not see that as supporting it, I do, because although I can stand on my own, I know that we form a community and have to stand against it together.

And when no one else is around, you still need to balls up and back them off. In certain situations, you can be in a room full of people and not one will have your back. See Big Brother game. Timid people don't win BB. 

To suggest that standing up to a bully is the only way to stop it, means that you do not negate it in and of itself " followed by your statement... "  Perhaps you do not see that as supporting it, I do, because although I can stand on my own, I know that we form a community and have to stand against it together."

So stand up t but don't stand up to but stand up to?

5 hours ago, WickedOne said:

And when no one else is around, you still need to balls up and back them off. In certain situations, you can be in a room full of people and not one will have your back. See Big Brother game. Timid people don't win BB. 

To suggest that standing up to a bully is the only way to stop it, means that you do not negate it in and of itself " followed by your statement... "  Perhaps you do not see that as supporting it, I do, because although I can stand on my own, I know that we form a community and have to stand against it together."

So stand up t but don't stand up to but stand up to?

I know wicked does not have community, wicked is for self alone and uses people...it is ok we know...got to keep your blood flowing...I do hope that is your DL photo LOL

I keep a wickedly small community. I'm not fond of most humans.. they tend to be an oddly assumptive species prone to herding, narcissism and thought interjection. Herd needs thinned.