Mark Jansen BB19 Houseguest

When Paul went after Mark on tonight's episode I was so hoping Mark would stand up for himself. He deems like he doesn't want to rock the boat, but he must realize that nothing can save him now but his own play. You see how Paul is when he feels threatened in any manner? I can just imagine the convos going on after that and Paul repeating ad nauseam about how Mark needs to go. It's all "a game" to Paul until he is a target. I really hope Mark gets HOH.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol on bbad last night he and Xmas were talking about second chances and Mark said that "Cody got the buy back and it was all wasted on a shitty game player ." Xmas corrected him and said "shitty person.". Matt Also said "I got too caught up with Elena."  Mark sees the error of his ways.

4 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Lol on bbad last night he and Xmas were talking about second chances and Mark said that "Cody got the buy back and it was all wasted on a shitty game player ." Xmas corrected him and said "shitty person.". Matt Also said "I got too caught up with Elena."  Mark sees the error of his ways.

What error? Mark is in the same position now that he would have been if he never said a single word to Cody after Cody came back. He was always on the bottom of Paul's side of the house. The pecking order hasn't changed for weeks. If Cody never came back, Jessica would have still gone out in the position she did. Elena or Mark was next, followed by the other. 

Earlier in another post I saw that Paul had the Save a Friend apple but only after seeing tonight's show did I find out that Mark had picked it and gave it to him. 

BB Production write your cheque to Paul right now.  No need to continue this charade.  Unbelievable!  Can't believe I'm still watching this horrible season but of course I'll continue to the bitter end.

14 minutes ago, joystiick said:

What error? Mark is in the same position now that he would have been if he never said a single word to Cody after Cody came back. He was always on the bottom of Paul's side of the house. The pecking order hasn't changed for weeks. If Cody never came back, Jessica would have still gone out in the position she did. Elena or Mark was next, followed by the other. 

Exactly! Just like Jess saving Cody and the mob starts boohooing about she messed up and she ruined her game. Her ass was gone if she didn't use it, that was the freaking plan. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Cody, Jess, Elena, and Mark have been doomed for weeks. It doesn't matter what they did/do, it's over. The mob tries to justify their gameplay, but they're unable to divert from the path Paul has set before them. Xmas is just as much a follower as was Alex, Jason, and Josh were with their HOHs. Paul laid it out perfectly tonight when he said he was aligned with all of the couples so whichever way it goes he is golden. Cody was the only HOH who actually tried to make an independent move. Even Jess blew her HOH.

2 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Earlier in another post I saw that Paul had the Save a Friend apple but only after seeing tonight's show did I find out that Mark had picked it and gave it to him. 

BB Production write your cheque to Paul right now.  No need to continue this charade.  Unbelievable!  Can't believe I'm still watching this horrible season but of course I'll continue to the bitter end.

The Save A Friend was about as worthless to Mark as it could get. I can see why he gave it to Paul. Giving it to someone else wasn't going to gain him anything. 

2 minutes ago, WOC said:

Exactly! Just like Jess saving Cody and the mob starts boohooing about she messed up and she ruined her game. Her ass was gone if she didn't use it, that was the freaking plan. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Cody, Jess, Elena, and Mark have been doomed for weeks. It doesn't matter what they did/do, it's over. The mob tries to justify their gameplay, but they're unable to divert from the path Paul has set before them. Xmas is just as much a follower as was Alex, Jason, and Josh were with their HOHs. Paul laid it out perfectly tonight when he said he was aligned with all of the couples so whichever way it goes he is golden. Cody was the only HOH who actually tried to make an independent move. Even Jess blew her HOH.

On tonight's show, I couldn't believe Josh saying that Jess made a mistake by playing her hex. If she would not have played the hex, she would have gone home with it in her pocket. But, I guess Josh has deluded himself into believing that if she would not have played the hex, Cody would have gone home and they would have pulled her into the fold and she would be there now. 

3 minutes ago, joystiick said:

On tonight's show, I couldn't believe Josh saying that Jess made a mistake by playing her hex. If she would not have played the hex, she would have gone home with it in her pocket. But, I guess Josh has deluded himself into believing that if she would not have played the hex, Cody would have gone home and they would have pulled her into the fold and she would be there now. 

Yes, and Josh was part of the plan to evict Jess if she didn't use the hex. I'm telling you, these people are delusional. Just like justifying their bullying by saying they were bullying the bullies. The only people buying that were themselves and, well I won't go there...

4 minutes ago, WOC said:

Yes, and Josh was part of the plan to evict Jess if she didn't use the hex. I'm telling you, these people are delusional. Just like justifying their bullying by saying they were bullying the bullies. The only people buying that were themselves and, well I won't go there...

LOL, you are absolutely on the money.

I just don't get Mark. He plays chess; why isn't he thinking ahead and finding angles to play? Just sit back and take it? I'd be planting seeds left and right while I could. I'd be the F'ing Johnny Appleseed of doubt right up till I walked out.

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

I just don't get Mark. He plays chess; why isn't he thinking ahead and finding angles to play? Just sit back and take it? I'd be planting seeds left and right while I could. I'd be the F'ing Johnny Appleseed of doubt right up till I walked out.

Mark really should be following up on the lie started by Cody. I would be throwing plenty of shade towards Alex and Jason. 

19 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Mark really should be following up on the lie started by Cody. I would be throwing plenty of shade towards Alex and Jason. 

We all see how Paul is paranoid. I'd tell him on the side that he may not know it but I just saved him with my "save a friend" thing because there was talk of backdooring him. But I would have been starting crap for a while. Paul isn't the only sneaky bitch around, he's just the only one in the house. 

58 minutes ago, WOC said:

OMG Josh!  He thinks he's part of the fold.  He believes they seek his knowledge of what's going on and send him on errands to get info on what's being discussed.  If he only knew that they are just using him and he will be either booted out or be as valuable as tits on a bull if they keep him to final 3.

56 minutes ago, WOC said:

We all see how Paul is paranoid. I'd tell him on the side that he may not know it but I just saved him with my "save a friend" thing because there was talk of backdooring him. But I would have been starting crap for a while. Paul isn't the only sneaky bitch around, he's just the only one in the house. 

Brilliant.  This is exactly what should be done and I think it would actually create a crack in Paul b/c he is actually paranoid, more paranoid than what he wants everyone to see, but it's definitely there.  Why else does he keep such tight reigns on everyone?  And even if it didn't actually work to save Mark, it would still cause enough second thoughts and doubting that it would still be worth it.  If Paul's gonna win, then make him sweat some bullets at least.

9 hours ago, WOC said:

Now that would be sweet if Mark could plant that seed and really sell it. 

20 hours ago, joystiick said:

The Cody statement made by Mark was just that, a statement. You would have to ask Mark "what error" because clearly he thinks it ruined his game.   The pecking order is perfect IMO!

Watching BBAD...Seems 90% of the time Mark is eating something with a spoon out of that red bowl.  If he's that hungry and it's that f'n delicious why doesn't he get some more instead of trying to scrape the enamel surface off that bowl.  Good grief, that's all you hear in the background... that scrape, scrape scrape.  He should take a cue from Matt and use his finger.

Now I have to admit it's a sad state of affairs that gameplay is so boring and convos  often return on bashing Jody that we (meaning I) resort to commenting on the eating habits.  Hope there's a turning of the tide soon.  

apparently Mark has smarts but can not translate abilities with shapes and strategy in chess to game play with people...he was smart enough to think he might work out some cred by giving the apple to Paul and he knew nothing he said would erase what Paul was branding him with so it is not that he is clueless...but he seems trapped by the situation.

9 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

apparently Mark has smarts but can not translate abilities with shapes and strategy in chess to game play with people...he was smart enough to think he might work out some cred by giving the apple to Paul and he knew nothing he said would erase what Paul was branding him with so it is not that he is clueless...but he seems trapped by the situation.

After watching this last week I've come to the conclusion that Mark has figured the game out and Paul's game to boot. He just lacks the skill to convey this to the other HGs. The arguments he made to Xmas, Josh, Jason, and Alex were good, but he never pushed it or really tried to convince them. He would always seem to give in and say "whatever you feel is best for your game".

19 minutes ago, WOC said:

After watching this last week I've come to the conclusion that Mark has figured the game out and Paul's game to boot. He just lacks the skill to convey this to the other HGs. The arguments he made to Xmas, Josh, Jason, and Alex were good, but he never pushed it or really tried to convince them. He would always seem to give in and say "whatever you feel is best for your game".

trapped as I said