Mark Jansen BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, WOC said:

It's funny how likes and dislikes change in this game as far as HGs go. 

For sure.  Don't know if it's because of proximity but he's starting to resemble Josh.  Slack mouth hanging open, dumb look on face and of course the tears.  Can't wait to see tonight's BBAD.

9 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

The first time I seem him cry over Dom I actually thought he was gonna come back with a big smile ... but nope he kept on crying over her .... Weird!

Yeah, that really was just weird.  I still sort of like Mark, but what was up with that?

34 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Each year, it seems to take longer and longer for me to find a player I can sort of get behind. 

I disliked Cody, now I like him. I liked Alex, not so much now. It could all change again, it just depends on how they play the game. I never liked Paul, don't see that changing.

53 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Each year, it seems to take longer and longer for me to find a player I can sort of get behind. 

16 minutes ago, WOC said:

I disliked Cody, now I like him. I liked Alex, not so much now. It could all change again, it just depends on how they play the game. I never liked Paul, don't see that changing.

I'm not feeling the like for any of them this year.  Well, maybe Ramses, but he'll be gone soon.

He looks bit like Wreck it Ralph or some cartoon I can't place.

In high school, I had a boyfriend who constantly complimented me and stared at me so adoringly all the time. I found it creepy. Watching him makes me think, I was right. It's creepy

22 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

What is he doing to be mean to the others? I keep reading how people are saying he is mean????

I'm sure that is Paul working his campaign against Mark. Mark seems to be the one that will be sacrificed next if someone from that group has to go. 

4 hours ago, Hikiki said:

He looks bit like Wreck it Ralph or some cartoon I can't place.

In high school, I had a boyfriend who constantly complimented me and stared at me so adoringly all the time. I found it creepy. Watching him makes me think, I was right. It's creepy

It is creepy.  I see him on Elena and keep shrugging my shoulders to get him off me but he's not even here lol.  His constant adoring stares and I'm sure deep down she's laughing at him.  She has absolutely no interest in this guy and he has no clue!!

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

Production needs to stop Josh's craziness. Mark is gonna hurt him lol.

Yep, Josh is asking for trouble but he also knows that the minute Cody or Mark touch him they are out the door.  What I find despicable is that the other HGs are encouraging him to do this stuff but make fun of him behind his back.  This season is very disappointing but does get points for entertainment.

If I was in Mark or Cody's shoes and Josh was doing that to me I would turn the tables and start on how his parents and grandparents must really suck if he is the child they raised and just continue on and on about it. I have a feeling Josh would not be able to handle such talk and really blow a gasket. I'm not a bully, but what do you do? Just sit and take it?

16 hours ago, WOC said:

If I was in Mark or Cody's shoes and Josh was doing that to me I would turn the tables and start on how his parents and grandparents must really suck if he is the child they raised and just continue on and on about it. I have a feeling Josh would not be able to handle such talk and really blow a gasket. I'm not a bully, but what do you do? Just sit and take it?

O yea he would explode and become irrational enough for prod to call in a shrink...and the white coats...no doubt the guy would utterly be like Trump, but because Trump has power to take revenge, he does not go bananas more than we see...Josh has no power and that personality will not stand up to any barrage of attack.

1 hour ago, NYROSE said:

O yea he would explode and become irrational enough for prod to call in a shrink...and the white coats...no doubt the guy would utterly be like Trump, but because Trump has power to take revenge, he does not go bananas more than we see...Josh has no power and that personality will not stand up to any barrage of attack.

Well you know how is is always talking about his family seeing him disrespected and crying, I can just imagine what he'd do if you disrespected his family. Mark even tried to apologize to Josh and he said he wasn't going to stop. What can a person do? Dish right back!

21 minutes ago, WOC said:

Well you know how is is always talking about his family seeing him disrespected and crying, I can just imagine what he'd do if you disrespected his family. Mark even tried to apologize to Josh and he said he wasn't going to stop. What can a person do? Dish right back!

yes I'd love to see it...and prod will not stop the pan bashing as they did not do also with evil dirty dick

On 7/29/2017 at 1:18 AM, WOC said:

I was just thinking the exact thing. All you have to do to get Josh to stop is start telling him how disappointed his family must be and that his mom must be wondering what she did wrong to raise such a bully

Mark was saying something about wanting Cody out so he could play his game without that cloud hanging over him. Or something like that, can't remember exactly. He doesn't get it, neither does it seem Jess, but once you're on the radar you don't get off. Once Cody is gone Jess and Mark are next.