Kevin Schlehuber BB19 Houseguest

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:28 AM, watchers said:

I'm the one who posted Paul walking the dogs, the Josh monkey with cymbals & some others...

I do for a laugh, if someone has a have a problem with it ignore me...

I will continue to do it...

I laughed at the babushka pictures with Kevin.  I haven't seen the others.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Gram02 said:

I enjoyed all your pictures, but Paul walking the dogs was my favorite. Ty for entertaining me.

So did I.  The dog walker was hilarious and accurate but my fav. was Josh and the cymbals.  Too bad there's no audio to add the circus tune.

I guess we can thank his falling out of good graces with the others for finally not talking over anyone and the end of telling constant irrelevant stories about people nobody cares about. He knows dates for everything that happened in history, yet he sucks at memory comps? He has been holding back on that. He is still creepy and he should fess up about his real age cause he looks a lot older than 57.

I guess for now I'm on the Kevin train. He's my age (I'm 60) and I like his mobster, Jersey accent. Yes, he's a bit creepy and not the sharpest pencil in the box but he's managed to stay alive so far. I think by not being in a showmance that helps him stay under the radar. I'm hoping he wins HoH tonight to shake things up. 

14 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

I guess for now I'm on the Kevin train. He's my age (I'm 60) and I like his mobster, Jersey accent. Yes, he's a bit creepy and not the sharpest pencil in the box but he's managed to stay alive so far. I think by not being in a showmance that helps him stay under the radar. I'm hoping he wins HoH tonight to shake things up. 

I couldn't stand Kevin in the beginning, now that he doesn't talk constantly he's not half bad. I like how he's always trying to dispense his wisdom on the other HGs. He's been wrong many times, but none of those idiots in there would know. It's kinda funny!

18 hours ago, HeleneL said:

So did I.  The dog walker was hilarious and accurate but my fav. was Josh and the cymbals.  Too bad there's no audio to add the circus tune.

18 hours ago, HeleneL said:

I don't think you need audio, it the same tune Josh sings tadadada

28 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

I don't think you need audio, it the same tune Josh sings tadadada

He got that tune in his head because as a child his mommy and daddy took him to the circus. It's a shame they didn't leave him there. He would have been a natural. :jester:

Mr. Massachusettes lives to see another week.  Raven apparently is exploding as a result of Jason not using the veto on her.

I would love to see Kevin (or whoever stays between Raven / Matt) pull out an HOH this week just to see how the power would shift and possibly change things up.

2 minutes ago, carmen said:

Mr. Massachusettes lives to see another week.  Raven apparently is exploding as a result of Jason not using the veto on her.

I would love to see Kevin (or whoever stays between Raven / Matt) pull out an HOH this week just to see how the power would shift and possibly change things up.

Mr. Massachusetts may not make it to see another week after all.  He's freaking out.  

18 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

Xmas, Josh and Paul or just ridiculous. Why are they doing this now?

Because the veto ceremony didn't go exactly as Paul wanted this time. Paul wanted the single player voted out so that a pair missing their partner didn't scoop him up. He wants them all to need Paul. So now it's time to ostracize Kevin and make him the new scapegoat.

this season is just depressing

41 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

Because the veto ceremony didn't go exactly as Paul wanted this time. Paul wanted the single player voted out so that a pair missing their partner didn't scoop him up. He wants them all to need Paul. So now it's time to ostracize Kevin and make him the new scapegoat.

this season is just depressing

I think Paul's game play is going to be discovered soon.  They have to know that he's running to people after Xmas and Josh yells at them and being everyone's buddy.  If they don't catch on soon they are really idiots.

35 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

If they don't catch on soon they are really idiots.

Don't you mean they are really really really really really really really really idiots? I think they proved they were just idiots 3 or 4 weeks ago.