Kevin Schlehuber BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2017-07-19 at 7:32 AM, FUNNYFARM said:

I could hang with Kevin. Talk some shit, have a beer or 4. Share stories. Flirt with the young ladies. It'd be fun. He seems to be a good guy. 

Paul, Kevin, Xmas  final 3 would be cool with me. 

Hope that's a tongue in cheek comment.  Kevin already had a payday and isn't doing much game wise.  Don't know what he's doing there except chattering and chewing like a chipmunk all the while ogling all that cleavage parading around; Xmas shouldn't even be there and I won't repeat the comments I just wrote under her name and Paul already had a big payday last year coming in second.  He thinks he's everybody's darling and rooting for him but his band of followers is just a very small drop in the big bucket that is North America.  They are the last people I want to see final 3.

3 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

he looks like a '50s movie car salesman or circus barker

Lol yes, the ones that would scream at you to go into the Burlesque shows.  Wow such a long time ago.  But he still needs a haircut badly.  Maybe they'll get some alcohol one night and somebody might decide to "trim" it while he sleeps.

18 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Lol yes, the ones that would scream at you to go into the Burlesque shows.  Wow such a long time ago.  But he still needs a haircut badly.  Maybe they'll get some alcohol one night and somebody might decide to "trim" it while he sleeps.

that was the circus barker hair style

Kevin has gotten on my last nerve. His gibberish is annoying. He is not playing the game but he is loved for being the token old person. (old for BB standards)

On 7/20/2017 at 11:59 PM, HeleneL said:

What missing with Kevin IS alcohol.  He should have a drink, like scotch,  in his hand at all times.  It would just fit his personality, at least as I see it.  

13 hours ago, Roli said:

What missing with Kevin IS alcohol.  He should have a drink, like scotch,  in his hand at all times.  It would just fit his personality, at least as I see it.  

that is the 50's look for sure

19 minutes ago, Canucklehead said:

Well I'll be the dude in the minority here because I love this character ... Maybe I'm losing it!

I'm not in love but I do like him and I see him figuring out how to manage the game....where so many say he is not playing...I know he is and pretty smart too I don't see the others getting annoyed by him...he is under the radar enough not to be getting that reaction. Apparently his moving his junk does not get noticed perhaps the camera focuses when he knows others are not. Don't most men shift things and try to be inconspicuous when doing it?

Kevin's junk adjustment and fake I am a cool kid act gets on my nerves. He interrupts conversations constantly with his jibberish. I think fans just want to like an "old" guy so much the ignore his irritating personality. 

15 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

I'm not in love but I do like him and I see him figuring out how to manage the game....where so many say he is not playing...I know he is and pretty smart too I don't see the others getting annoyed by him...he is under the radar enough not to be getting that reaction. Apparently his moving his junk does not get noticed perhaps the camera focuses when he knows others are not. Don't most men shift things and try to be inconspicuous when doing it?

I hope he is able to do something to keep Ramses around for another week.  It sounds like the house is planning to vote him out, rather than Jessica's choice of Josh.  

31 minutes ago, Marty said:

Kevin's junk adjustment and fake I am a cool kid act gets on my nerves. He interrupts conversations constantly with his jibberish. I think fans just want to like an "old" guy so much the ignore his irritating personality. 

I'm with you.

54 minutes ago, Marty said:

I get ya don't like him but my liking this character has nothing to do with fans wanting to like the "old" guy Haha  .... Different strokes for different folks! 

19 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

I get ya don't like him but my liking this character has nothing to do with fans wanting to like the "old" guy Haha  .... Different strokes for different folks! 

I agree because there were 16 with irritating personalities. Age, shape etc has no bearing on who i like and I usually don't like the same as others. Anyway I liked him more at the start but he's getting a little creepy with the girls..I get it because they are allowing it or in some cases encouraging it. The end point of this is that they are all playing with emotion\revenge play, therefore I believe kevin is going to glide himself into finals and I think they deserve it.

22 hours ago, HeleneL said:

ROFL that picture gave me a belly laugh.  Lots of squirrels around here but never seen one so well hung!

you need to get closer to them then...running along on all 4s you don't see much but they are a well hung species