Kevin Schlehuber BB19 Houseguest

On 8/31/2017 at 11:26 AM, WOC said:

Something must be wrong with me because I didn't know everyone else viewed it negatively. I don't view it that way. Thanks for enlightening me. 

Here is another person who did not know everyone...and I guess neither of us should know that everyone else views it neg because  neither of us view it that way.  Besides whatever his homelife status is, Kevin seems odd to me because one minute he seems to know that there is a scheme that Paul is running, and then another minute he is saying he trusts Paul. I think it funny how he always purses his lips when looking at himself in the mirror. I think it odd that he uses his tooth brush on his teeth and his hair. His actions to other people seem rather even handed and nice; that seems to say more about the guy than anything else.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

Here is another person who did not know everyone...and I guess neither of us should know that everyone else views it neg because  neither of us view it that way.  Besides whatever his homelife status is, Kevin seems odd to me because one minute he seems to know that there is a scheme that Paul is running, and then another minute he is saying he trusts Paul. I think it funny how he always purses his lips when looking at himself in the mirror. I think it odd that he uses his tooth brush on his teeth and his hair. His actions to other people seem rather even handed and nice; that seems to say more about the guy than anything else.

LOL! He may have picked up the whole duck face thing from one of his 57 daughters. I just hope they know the difference between a toothbrush and comb.

20 hours ago, WOC said:

I agree with this except I think the way Paul has it planned is that he and Raven are voting to keep Kevin this Thursday. Josh and Alex are to vote to keep Jason. Then Xmas will break the tie. If this happens it makes Alex and Josh a target for Kevin because they voted against him. Paul will look good to Kevin because he wanted to keep him. Alex will be pissed at Xmas for voting out Jason. Paul will act like they were betrayed by Xmas to Alex and he'll be good with everyone. If Kevin wins HOH I think he'll put up Alex and Xmas or maybe even Josh and Xmas. Heck now I'm starting to confuse myself. The only clear thing is that Paul comes out looking good.

Not sure Paul is worried about appeasing Kevin. He will have to choose between Alex and Christmas tonight though. Can't make them both happy. Although, I'm sure he can lie and put doubt on Josh somehow.

Also, not sure why Josh would go against Christmas and vote out Kevin.

I think Josh is a lock to vote out Jason. Alex is a lock to vote out Kevin. Raven will do whatever Paul says. Which means they probably do split the vote, and force Christmas into the bloody hands. Jason will be gone. Alex will be mad. Paul will blame Christmas, Josh, and Raven. Josh won't be happy. Paul will blame Raven, Alex. Christmas should be most unhappy. Paul will blame Alex and Raven - or maybe even try to sow doubt on Josh.

All houseguests will believe everything Paul tells them. Perfectly according to the CBS script.

Unfortunately Kevin's game reminds me of Michael "Cowboy" Ellis's game. All he did was do what he was told to do and BOOM, second place and 50K.

With 25k already in the bank I guess I can't blame him. Nick made zero moves and won nothing this year. I'm really disappointed in him as I like the guy.

Kevin reminds me of a washed up raisin mirroring Zoolander. He's such a diva in his own mind. Deep down he thinks he's better than others while only jibber jabber comes out of his mouth. He dresses like a pimp. 

After tonight's eviction, Kevin couldn't even answer Julie's question. He won't concede he was played, instead he just justifies their decision. I am sure he'd also say something like "well, North Korean needs to show it's prowess and launch their missiles". Kevin is so pathetic, it's unfortunate he won the $25K, someone else worthy deserves it. 

I must admit Kevin's departure last night was classy to say the least. He knew he was the "old man in the house" and didn't do anything to garner any votes if he made it to F2. Usually the oldest houseguest never gets very far in this game so he should be happy he made it this far. I liked his answers to Julie's questions and he took it well. Sad to say he took it much better than anyone else who got blind sided, especially Jason.

15 minutes ago, Roli said:

In the clip on tonight's show where Kevin and Jason were discussing bathrooms, Kevin mentioned how much he wanted to win the big prize for his family.  I wonder if he ever considered getting an actual paying job, instead of being a stay-at-home-dad.  

I suppose that's an option but I have no idea what his skills are and being out of the work force for so long what is he qualified to do.  Just like a housewife being out of the workforce for 25 years or so and trying to get a job.   However, I can't imagine the burden of the school loans he has to face for 7 children, not to mention the fact he lost his house to get money to pay for lawyers for his drug-dealing father.  Anybody want to trade places with him?  I'm glad he took that 25k.  Not enough to make a dent in all the school costs but a little bit helps. 

Just now, HeleneL said:

I suppose that's an option but I have no idea what his skills are and being out of the work force for so long what is he qualified to do.  Just like a housewife being out of the workforce for 25 years or so and trying to get a job.   However, I can't imagine the burden of the school loans he has to face for 7 children, not to mention the fact he lost his house to get money to pay for lawyers for his drug-dealing father.  Anybody want to trade places with him?  I'm glad he took that 25k.  Not enough to make a dent in all the school costs but a little bit helps. 

Well, the kids should be repaying their own school loans, IMO.  I also think it was foolish to use his house to pay for lawyers for his criminal father.  I told my kids when they were young, "If you get yourself into trouble, you get yourself out of trouble."  I feel that way about anyone in my life.  The only reason I could see that as justifiable is if Kevin's father actually paid for Kevin's house.  That's a possibility.  

7 minutes ago, Roli said:

Well, the kids should be repaying their own school loans, IMO.  I also think it was foolish to use his house to pay for lawyers for his criminal father.  I told my kids when they were young, "If you get yourself into trouble, you get yourself out of trouble."  I feel that way about anyone in my life.  The only reason I could see that as justifiable is if Kevin's father actually paid for Kevin's house.  That's a possibility.  

Well I helped my daughters with their school expenses, my ex certainly didn't;  thank goodness I only had 2; can't imagine 7. We were 7 in our family and my father certainly couldn't afford that and my mother was a stay-at-home until my father died when I was 13. My mother had to get into the work force after my father's stroke and her salary was $100 bi-weekly.  Can you pay a college education on that kind of money?  I'm only relating to Kevin's position.  He's 56 but I'm 12 years his senior, still a lot of money to fork out for college at his age.

6 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Well I helped my daughters with their school expenses, my ex certainly didn't;  thank goodness I only had 2; can't imagine 7. We were 7 in our family and my father certainly couldn't afford that and my mother was a stay-at-home until my father died when I was 13. My mother had to get into the work force after my father's stroke and her salary was $100 bi-weekly.  Can you pay a college education on that kind of money?  I'm only relating to Kevin's position.  He's 56 but I'm 12 years his senior, still a lot of money to fork out for college at his age.

I can relate to what your mother went through.  I was widowed with four minor children.  I was already in the work force so that helped, but i worked my butt off to raise my kids before and after my husband died.  As far as Kevin's situation goes, I just think there's got to be more to the story.  He likes to talk, but never talked about actually ever having a job.  I just don't think he's much of a go-getter.  I think he decided he was eye candy at some point and never got past that.  

4 hours ago, Roli said:

It didn't go down like that. According to articles, Kevin was "cooking the books" on the so called company that was nothing more than drug dealing. The house was confiscated so he wasn't telling the truth. I imagine that house was bought with someone's blood money..drugs.   also many people would love to have 7 kids but most can't afford especially a stay at home dad on a nurse's salary. He is a stay at home cause he probably never worked a day in his life being an involved son of a mobster...lazy, can't get a job, and welfare comes to mind. How does a nurse's salary pay for 7 kids college. That Kevin yelling at the lil girls we saw last night is probably the real Kevin. We didn't see it much because he never had reason to show it since he got carried through the whole way. Talk about anger issues....

26 minutes ago, I must be crazy said:

Just curious, how soon will Kevin get to speak to his family? Is anyone taking bets on how quickly he will beat the crap out of Jason ,when he finds out what Jason said?

You must be crazy to think that Kevin will hold anything against Jason! ;)

On 9/16/2017 at 4:28 AM, Lamasquerade said:

Kevin yelling at the lil girls we saw last night is probably the real Kevin. We didn't see it much because he never had reason to show it since he got carried through the whole way. Talk about anger issues....

That's mostly a stretch. Lil girls? Come on. And he was yelling because he was getting yelled at by a pack of hyenas. The bully-mob mentality of this group of Josh, Alex, Raven, Christmas and led by "plausible deniability" bully Paul is something to behold.

As for anger issues, we like to throw that around on these people. Cody. Jason. Kevin. All based on brief edited moments in a fish bowl. I'd hate for 247 cameras to be on me for a month straight. Heck, I'll be yelling at drivers on my daily commute in a few hours.

7 minutes ago, Tiger87 said:

That's mostly a stretch. Lil girls? Come on. And he was yelling because he was getting yelled at by a pack of hyenas. The bully-mob mentality of this group of Josh, Alex, Raven, Christmas and led by "plausible deniability" bully Paul is something to behold.

As for anger issues, we like to throw that around on these people. Cody. Jason. Kevin. All based on brief edited moments in a fish bowl. I'd hate for 247 cameras to be on me for a month straight. Heck, I'll be yelling at drivers on my daily commute in a few hours.

I used that term because that term is the same term Kevin used when talking about Josh and his rant on Jessica. It appears what comes around goes around in the BB house.

I think my heart skipped a beat when Kevin walked across the stage when Julie was introducing the jury one by one.

He walked that stage like it was a catwalk, and I thought YES!  Some part of him is still Mr. Massachusetts.  He is a very

nice looking man.  And a real sweetheart of a guy.  I think his family should be very proud of him.

On 9/19/2017 at 2:09 PM, Lamasquerade said:

I used that term because that term is the same term Kevin used when talking about Josh and his rant on Jessica. It appears what comes around goes around in the BB house.

True, he did say that, lol. Still - those hyenas don't get to hide behind the "kid" label. Immature? Yes. Kid? No.

16 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Did Kevin even know where he was? He looked a little confused at times. Lol maybe he was too busy thinking about the AFP money he thought he was getting. 

LOL! I think both Alex and Xmas thought they had a good chance too. Even Raven! People in the house kept telling them they would win it. They had no idea what the public was really thinking.

18 minutes ago, WOC said:

LOL! I think both Alex and Xmas thought they had a good chance too. Even Raven! People in the house kept telling them they would win it. They had no idea what the public was really thinking.

When they came back after the Dr. Will segment someone must have told raven to shut her pie hole and stop talking like an imbecile.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2017 at 5:14 PM, WOC said:

Kevin cashed in that first comp check. He may have thought he was getting AFP. But the house discussions seemed to be pumping Alex and Christmas up for AFP. So delusional.