Kevin Schlehuber BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Paul is going after Kevin hard, not sure why he can't seriously think he is working with Cody. I can't believe that no one is telling Kevin that Paul is telling  everyone he won the 25 thousand.

Do you think any of them feel even a little bad that they put a big target on Ramses' back by blaming him for no reason?

1 minute ago, Gram02 said:

This is true those psychos probably don't remember that or that Paul was who started that

Just what I was going to say (sans the "psychos").  That was probably the meanest thing Paul did in the game, and I doubt anyone will even put those pieces together.

15 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Paul is going after Kevin hard, not sure why he can't seriously think he is working with Cody. I can't believe that no one is telling Kevin that Paul is telling  everyone he won the 25 thousand.

I believe Paul was telling them that Josh told him that Kevin got the 25 grand and Josh knew for a while. He didn't want to admit that he knew all along and was lying about Ramses. Of course he when he began telling his minions about Kevin he also added that they shouldn't say anything. He wouldn't want them putting one and one together and they all follow his instructions. But I feel Kevin kind of deserved this. After all, when Cody trusted him to tell him about his daughter and asked Kevin to keep it to himself because the other minions would use it against him what did Kevin do? Started telling others, and sure enough they started using it against him in arguments. Live by the sword, die by the sword.  

2 minutes ago, WOC said:

But I feel Kevin kind of deserved this. After all, when Cody trusted him to tell him about his daughter and asked Kevin to keep it to himself because the other minions would use it against him what did Kevin do? Started telling others, and sure enough they started using it against him in arguments. Live by the sword, die by the sword.  

Agree.  

I'm trying to recall, did Cody ask Kevin not to say anything?  I think he did, but I could be wrong.  If so, that was really crossing the line, IMO, because it's so personal.  

Kevin doesn't have the capacity to keep a confidence.  

I don't get the whole blame thing because it's a game and they all have to do what they have to do. If you're going to go there (blame) it was Kevin that knew the truth yet said nothing while Ramses took the fall for it. Then Jess had a chance to save him and didn't. Oh and the whole time Kevin acted like Ramses friend and invited him for Thanksgiving. Go figure on that one.

Just now, Roli said:

Agree.  

I'm trying to recall, did Cody ask Kevin not to say anything?  I think he did, but I could be wrong.  If so, that was really crossing the line, IMO, because it's so personal.  

Kevin doesn't have the capacity to keep a confidence.  

Yes, Cody asked him specifically not to say anything because "they" would use it against him and he knew he would flip out if they brought his daughter into it. Kevin assured him he wouldn't say a thing.

Just now, WOC said:

Yes, Cody asked him specifically not to say anything because "they" would use it against him and he knew he would flip out if they brought his daughter into it. Kevin assured him he wouldn't say a thing.

Thanks.  Kevin is NOT the type of person I would want to be associated with IRL.  

7 minutes ago, Roli said:

Thanks.  Kevin is NOT the type of person I would want to be associated with IRL.  

Kevin couldn't wait to tell the others. He acts like a simpleton, all the while knowing exactly what he is doing. Sick of him asking if the hg with families are doing ok. Alex has his number for sure. And as far as Cody revealing that tidbit at the eleventh hour, he knew that Kevin would say something and he used his daughter to play the sympathy card. Cody admits he only gets to see his daughter during the summer, yet passed up the chance to and ruins a chance to win money. No sympathy from me if I was in the house. 

4 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Kevin couldn't wait to tell the others. He acts like a simpleton, all the while knowing exactly what he is doing. Sick of him asking if the hg with families are doing ok. Alex has his number for sure. And as far as Cody revealing that tidbit at the eleventh hour, he knew that Kevin would say something and he used his daughter to play the sympathy card. Cody admits he only gets to see his daughter during the summer, yet passed up the chance to and ruins a chance to win money. No sympathy from me if I was in the house. 

Same here.  I have no sympathy for parents who don't step up and do the right thing.  You made the kid, now take care of him/her, and that includes being there for him/her.  

3 minutes ago, Roli said:

Same here.  I have no sympathy for parents who don't step up and do the right thing.  You made the kid, now take care of him/her, and that includes being there for him/her.  

And he wants to have four more with Jessica. He has more than a few screws loose.

2 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

And he wants to have four more with Jessica. He has more than a few screws loose.

Well, he's known her for SO long, so why not go ahead and pop out a few kids with her.  :rolleyes:

I think people should know each other for a few years before bringing new lives into the world.  I hope they're not in a hurry to have those kids.  

I think I was the first to call him Baby Huey because he is acting so much like a baby and entitled and because he is body type kind of like that cartoon character and because he is a silly goose. Is it name calling to recognize the similarities to a character? I hated when Elena was trying to say something and he kept talking over her and then accused her of yelling because his louder voice is not yelling what crap...that is real bullying. He is a bully and it is not name calling to say so because it is accurate description of the actions of the person.

I'm going with Kevin now as the one I want to win. It's not going to happen since he has already been marked as a target but I liked his conversation with Jason in the yard about the sharks and the apes. Plus I'm old, he's old so I'll just hope for the old guy to win it all. 

And then next week he will be walking out the door.

The rest of these people suck.

2 hours ago, NYROSE said:

I think I was the first to call him Baby Huey because he is acting so much like a baby and entitled and because he is body type kind of like that cartoon character and because he is a silly goose. Is it name calling to recognize the similarities to a character? I hated when Elena was trying to say something and he kept talking over her and then accused her of yelling because his louder voice is not yelling what crap...that is real bullying. He is a bully and it is not name calling to say so because it is accurate description of the actions of the person.

Umm I think you're in the wrong thread?  Lol this is the Kevin thread and he's not a Baby Huey.

23 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Umm I think you're in the wrong thread?  Lol this is the Kevin thread and he's not a Baby Huey.

No he is not but somewhere here someone was relating to Josh and his being called a Baby Huey and that is what i was answering

Everybody on here talking about how despicable some of the HG are. They screwed this one, stabbed that one, they back doored the poor person. Almost as if this is how they treat people in normal life. I hope you guys remember that this is a game designed specifically to generate that type of behavior. With all the twists and turns added to stir the pot and $500k at the end to boot. It's a game designed to bring out the worst in people and they seek contestants who will best fit that goal.

I enjoy watching the hamsters cannibalize each other. It is what it is. 

42 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

Everybody on here talking about how despicable some of the HG are. They screwed this one, stabbed that one, they back doored the poor person. Almost as if this is how they treat people in normal life. I hope you guys remember that this is a game designed specifically to generate that type of behavior. With all the twists and turns added to stir the pot and $500k at the end to boot. It's a game designed to bring out the worst in people and they seek contestants who will best fit that goal.

But here's the thing this season... There are no twists and turns it's all so predictable because Paul is in charge of Paul's pad. Let one unpredictable thing happen and I would enjoy this game. I've been watching Big Brother since it started, and while there are predictable plays every season this year Takes the Cake.

58 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

People talk about how despicable HGs are, that's true. I don't see people complaining about backdooring or stabbing others in the back though. That's the game. I don't think you have to act like these HGs have to win and have seen many players play the game and never sink to the levels we've seen this season. 

Some of these HGs are despicable for the bullying they do in the house. Some viewers hate it, others like it or see nothing wrong with it. I think a major problem is Paul. Anyone who doesn't think he was given advantages are just; which they have that right to feel that way, oblivious or biased (IMO). Paul being given an upper hand has changed the game and stopped the gameplay that even the most mundane HGs attempt, which make the game interesting. It's so predictable it's almost boring. People like me hang on hoping for something, anything that resembles gameplay for anyone in the house. That's why some of us get excited at even the remote prospect of Xmas not following Paul's lead. Paul's no wizard, he just has the luck of being in with gutless players. Evil Dick said it the best, even the some of the baddest players in BB history could run this game with these HGs (or something like that).