Kevin Schlehuber BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/2/2017 at 10:49 PM, NCNana said:

I started out not a big fan of Kevin  then syaryed liking him. After his behavior this week I hope his butt gets kicked out soon!

Welcome to Morty's.

I started out not liking him at all.  I think he's a better player than people give him credit for because he seems to know his limitations and works around them.  

I think he'll be around long enough to make it to jury.  Then he can be creepy there.

29 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Teflon Don of the house. Nothing sticks on him and my guess he will go farther than jury.

I really wouldn't be surprised to see him go to F3.  Anyone would be foolish to take him to F2 with them, IMO.  I think he'd win.

1 hour ago, Roli said:

I really wouldn't be surprised to see him go to F3.  Anyone would be foolish to take him to F2 with them, IMO.  I think he'd win.

Unless he's hiding his physical abilities to win a comp he will have to be taken and I agree. Crazy things happen so we will see. Even last night's comp you can see he could care less where his ball went. He does not want to win anything now. Creepy,  but smart player.

On 8/4/2017 at 11:38 AM, Lamasquerade said:

Unless he's hiding his physical abilities to win a comp he will have to be taken and I agree. Crazy things happen so we will see. Even last night's comp you can see he could care less where his ball went. He does not want to win anything now. Creepy,  but smart player.

Well then he should quit complaining about not taking more than 5 showers in the HOH room.  Can't recall how many times he said that and not being invited up for a beer.  So I think he should maybe make an effort to win HOH and then he'll get 7 more showers in the HOH room.

Kevin needs to stop talking lol. First, I can barely understand him most of the time and second, he has a F2 with Paul but yet he made a remark to Jason (I think it was Jason) that Paul must work for production since he is called to DR so much!  LOL  Would love for him to be the one to get Paul out.

10 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Kevin needs to stop talking lol. First, I can barely understand him most of the time and second, he has a F2 with Paul but yet he made a remark to Jason (I think it was Jason) that Paul must work for production since he is called to DR so much!  LOL  Would love for him to be the one to get Paul out.

He (Kevin) also has a F2 with Alex, Jason and Josh.  He was funny at first, but now is just an old curmudgeon (as I am myself!) and as soon as he is told something in confidence, he runs to someone and tells like a little 3rd grader.  Loyalty?  I think not. Plus, he needs to learn how to use his "indoor voice"!!!

The constant complaining is too much for me.  Also, I wish I could erase the pictures of Christmas rubbing his feet and his legs... YUCK.  I hope wifey and the 6 girls aren't watching!!

I thought he'd be gone early, but he's playing a way better game than I thought he would/could.  He has a great social game - no one seems to dislike him.  He has an extra 25K that everybody thinks poor Ramses took (LOLOL).  And throwing those couple of votes just to shake up the house, and making sure someone else got blamed -- brilliant!  Look out if he makes it to the end - they will probably give him the money. 

38 minutes ago, SugarB said:

I thought he'd be gone early, but he's playing a way better game than I thought he would/could.  He has a great social game - no one seems to dislike him.  He has an extra 25K that everybody thinks poor Ramses took (LOLOL).  And throwing those couple of votes just to shake up the house, and making sure someone else got blamed -- brilliant!  Look out if he makes it to the end - they will probably give him the money. 

Well that 25K just might come back to bite him.  Paul knows about it and when push comes to shove you can bet he'll tell anyone who'll listen.

12 minutes ago, SugarB said:

Yes, he's doing pretty well on the game. Alex and Jason think he is all in with them. Xmas thinks he has her back. Paul has a F2 with him. Even Jess has believed she had Kevin's vote even if the other's were against her. No one talks bad about him. Early in the game his name was occasionally mentioned about the 25K but not any more. He's sitting pretty,for now.

2 hours ago, SugarB said:

Agree, Kevin has a really good social game going right now. 

Paul told Kevin to throw that rogue vote to evict Ramses instead of Cody, just because Paul wanted to shake things up with the house. So Kevin did.