Kevin Schlehuber BB19 Houseguest

Okay, I am officially a Kevin fan now.  He seems to know how to be deceptive and I like that.  He doesn't seem mean spirited, and he apparently has made himself a non-threat.  Plus, he looked really good on the "talk show" segment tonight.  I think he's a hoot.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am officially disgusted with Kevin. His first hinky vote Paul ordered him to make made Ramses a target. His second hinky vote made Jason a target (Alex is saving him from the house who at first reaction wanted her to put him up)

Kevin working for Paul and pretending he is with Jason and Kevin when he is working for Paul to get them out is just to swarmy for me. Josh is doing Paul's dirty work too. ugh

Oh and Kevin putting his hands down his pants and rearranging his junk all the time creeps me out.

He figured a way out to get to the end by being Paul's minion. We all know how the "old" players make out in this game and he does too so he is taking hold of his best option to remain in the house. He's not stupid he knows a few of them are already on to him and will nom him the first chance they get. 

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Wannabe Godfather...  Getting more and more annoyed with him too.  Also wish he'd get his hair cut

Yeah he thinks he's the mac daddy!  He gonna be swimming with the fishies! Cement boots out the door! He's gonna get nom'd by finger bowl Matt.

Kevin his holding class and quizzing Ramses, he asks Ramses what the capital of Pennsylvania is. Ramses doesn't know, Kevin says "the eagles play here, Elton John does a song blank freedom, Ricky is from here" except Harrisburg is the capitol of Pennsylvania not Philadelphia hahaha

7 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

Kevin his holding class and quizzing Ramses, he asks Ramses what the capital of Pennsylvania is. Ramses doesn't know, Kevin says "the eagles play here, Elton John does a song blank freedom, Ricky is from here" except Harrisburg is the capitol of Pennsylvania not Philadelphia hahaha

I totally missed this! :lol:

Kevin gets on my nerves. He talks such gibberish and interrupts people constantly.

I think I would like him outside the house if he just slowed down his talking.

I thought that Paul was smart to want to have someone vote against Ramses so that people would wonder who it was and picking Kevin was a good idea it worked...what is funny is that Paul did not figure out that Kevin had won that first $25K prize. I like that Kevin is so under the radar.

13 hours ago, WickedOne said:

He thinks he's 25.

ship--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SAILED 

Agreed. He was lying on the bed next to Elena and had his hands close to her massive tatas and then made a comment about it. He is getting creepy.

11 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Agreed. He was lying on the bed next to Elena and had his hands close to her massive tatas and then made a comment about it. He is getting creepy.

Man too long away from family starting to fantasize

Someone else mentioned this earlier, and it's true. Kevin is always interrupting other people. Last night Paul was talking to Mark and Kevin is like "Paul, Paul, Paul" He's like a little kid trying to get his mother's attention. He's so annoying. 

57 minutes ago, Marty said:

Not a Kevin fan. He gets on my nerves when he is hyped up babbling and F bombs every other word. When he is calmed down not too bad.

SOOOOOOO agree with this.  I don't even like looking at him much less listening to him.  

I like him better than the "couples". What a boring bunch they are. At least he has a personality. Sure, he's the car salesman/con-man guy, trying to sell his BS but he does it with a grin and some funny stories. I'd rather have him in the house than the all those that were in the original "insider" alliance. 

20 minutes ago, straykat said:

I like him better than the "couples". What a boring bunch they are. At least he has a personality. Sure, he's the car salesman/con-man guy, trying to sell his BS but he does it with a grin and some funny stories. I'd rather have him in the house than the all those that were in the original "insider" alliance. 

I agree!